[F11 - NYL - PP] Tradition

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 440/440 // EN: 44/44 // DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

"Kindness? What is this 'kindness' you speak of?" Koga said sarcastically. Tala would probably slap him for that one. Koga wondered what would happen to them now, once they left the game world. It wasn't like things could just go back to normal now. Two years living in another world? It made Koga wonder if they would just become another government science experiment.

The girl sighed before telling her brother that she had to get going. The siblings embraced, and Tala thanked Koga. The man smiled a little. She was always gonna be his little sister, and he'd always be her older brother. If the past few weeks showed them anything, they were always gonna have each other's back. "You're welcome Aki." The man released his sister from his embrace after a moment longer. "Now get going, you've gotta go get your mans. Oh, but uh. Don't get chummy, I might have to kick his ass."

@Tala

Edited by Koga

300?cb=20180413150813In a narrow alleyway, the figure of Father Wuotan took shape. The shadows seemed to bend and weave, forming the tall, sturdy frame where there had been nothingness only a moment before. He took no time to survey his surroundings, as he already knew where he was, and who he needed to speak with. He'd been watching, after all.

"Excuse me." The man strode from the alley and into the path of the departing Tala. He gave the dark haired woman a warm smile, the laughter lines around his gray eyes cutting deeper. Then his gaze swung to her companion, to whom he offered a bow of his head. "I apologize for interrupting your evening. I just wanted to express how wonderful it is to see siblings getting along so well." His dark eyes twinkled with mirth, and he reached up to touch a finger to his nose. "I notice these things," he added by way of explanation. 

"Now, I don't typically involve myself in the matters of others. I'm usually content to merely observe, but this time of year, I tend to feel a bit more generous." He spread his hands in front of him, motioning to the two players. "So, is there anything I might do for you? Craft you a weapon, cook you some food?" His wise smile turned mischievous as he concluded with, "Improve your overall experience? Whatever it is, please do not hesitate to ask. I will see if it is within my power."

@Tala @Koga

Edited by Father Wuotan

She glared at Koga, she would have slapped him, but the consequences of her cursor changing colors wasn't worth it. Nope, instead, she might just challenge him to another duel one day, make him regret being mean to her then. Or he will just kick her ass again, that was always a horrible option.

But, even as she hugged him, she saw him smile. "Aww what's wrong brother? Don't need to have a brother?" Okay, Koga, don't kill her for that joke, please. She doesn't mean for things to go that quickly (or so she thinks). But, just as she was leaving, some old man appeared out of an alley nearing scaring the life out of the child.

"It's okay?" She was royally confused on what was going on at this point. But the old man wasn't done talking, sure, she knew his name, but come on this is Tala. He wanted to give them something? Just for being siblings? She thought about the options that she could think of asking, "Would you be able to craft me a katana that is cursed like my brothers, but with two bleeds and a paralyze?" She didn't know if it was truly possible, but she was going to attempt to ask anyways.

@Koga @Father Wuotan

Edited by Tala
was told to re-edit to add my gift option back in. sorry for any and all inconveniences
Spoiler

Koga: HP: 440/440 // EN: 44/44 // DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

Koga would've slapped his sister for both the terrible joke and its implications if a man hadn't literally coalesced out of shadows right beside them. Koga's hand lanced towards his sword, about to strike out until he recognized he figure as Father Wuotan, the mysterious old dude who'd been handing out various gifts. Koga didn't know not-Santa was supposed to scare the bejesus out of him...or was this guy more akin to Krampus? Who knew.

Unsurprisingly the old bearded, and slightly intimidating man offered the two their a gift of their choosing. When Tala asked for a cursed katana, Koga couldn't help but laugh a little. Yeah, that sounded like something her crazy ass would want. Koga did little more than blink at his sister before turning to the NPC. "Uh, what're the chances you get me a Cursed Light Armor with say, MIT II and Regen?" Koga asked with a hopeful smile. In truth, Koga kinda had his doubts about that request, but still. Never hurts to ask.

@Tala // @Father Wuotan

Edited by Koga

300?cb=20180413150813The bearded man studied the pair for a moment, a single hand moving to stroke his long beard. "Not simple gifts," he stated frankly. "But not not out of my power, either." The ghost of a smile drifted across his weathered-leather face as he dipped his head. "I believe I can accommodate you both. It is the season for giving, after all."

In one swift movement, Father Wuotan reached into his billowing cloak and drew forth two gifts: a pair of bracers and a wrapped katana. The former he offered to the young man, while the latter went to the woman. "Use them wisely," he asked of them both. "Gifts such as these are not given often." Despite the serious words and the edge of warning, his gray eyes remained gentle as he looked from Tala to Koga."But a relationship such as the one between siblings is even more rare. That is a love, and a bond, that should not be taken for granted."

With a final wink, the man disappeared in a swirl of snowflakes.

Spoiler

Upon acceptance of the offered item, Koga receives:
Demonic Light Armor - Bracers: Cursed / MIT / MIT/ Regen

Upon acceptance of the offered item, Tala receives:
Demonic Curved Sword - Katana: Cursed / Bleed / Bleed / Paralyze

(Name, description, and flavor text may be added as you deem fit. Please link back to this post for your records.)

Edited by Father Wuotan

Koga didn't seem to say anything to the Father at first, but when she said what she would like her present to be, she did hear a small laugh come from him. Yeah, she figured that her brother would have enjoyed that one. But otherwise, he was asking for some light armor to add onto his current gear set. Weren't they just wonderful, asking this kind old man to make them things.

She felt bad though when even the Father talked about how these weren't easy gifts to give. But, he still managed to produce the katana for her and she smiled as she happily accepted the katana. "Thank you so much." She looked from the new katana in her hands to the Father as she watched him disappear in a swirl of snowflake. Okay, that was a cool exit.

She looked at Koga and chuckled lightly, "Apparently people think we make a great brother-sister duo." She liked to hear that though, which was why she was still smiling as she said that to her brother. "But, I really should go and try to find Yukiro." She went to Koga and hugged him once more, "I love you big brother," the words were murmured before she let go and started to head back to the main event of this Christmas time festival.

@Koga

Spoiler

Received:
Demonic Curved Sword - Katana: Cursed / Bleed / Bleed / Paralyze

Spoiler

Obtained This Thread
+1 Demonic Light Armor - Bracers: Cursed / MIT / MIT/ Regen

Koga listened and watched with interest, the snowy old man conjuring the requested items from his cloak with a flourish. Koga knew that magic didn't technically exist in Aincrad, but if that didn't qualify, he didn't know what else would. The man grinned in amazement of the act as Tala happily accepted her gift. Koga accepted his conjured items as well, examining the intricate craftsmanship before looking up to Father Wuotan with a smile. "Thank you Father! We really appreciate this," Koga said. The old man imparted some final words of wisdom before, in a swirl of snow, he disappeared, leaving the two sibling staring at the empty space he had only just occupied.

"Apparently people think we make a great brother-sister duo," Tala said, breaking the silence and earning a quiet chuckle from her brother. The younger of the two siblings had to go off though, just as Koga had told her. "Go get him, Aki," Koga encouraged her as they hugged again. "I love you too, sis." The elder let go over his sister and waved one more time, before turning and going off on his own path.

@Tala

-----

Thread Summary

Spoiler

Koga
+1 Demonic Light Armor - Bracers: Cursed / MIT / MIT/ Regen

Tala
+1 Demonic Curved Sword - Katana: Cursed / Bleed / Bleed / Paralyze

Everyone
+1 SP
+200 Col