[F01 - PP] So, How Does This Work Exactly? <<Making Vows>>

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 440/440 // EN: 44/44 // DMG: 10 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 2 // BRN: 12 // BLT: 12 // FALN: 2 // REGN: 5 // RECV: 1

"Where there's a will, there's a way," was all Koga said in response to Noct's teasing, leaving it at that. Of course, Koga had no clue ho he'd track down Noctua if it came down to it. Did he think it was possible? Yeah. I mean how many French people with the name Christelle could there be in Japan anyways?

Noct stated that she had an idea for her ring to, but the Priest was scribbling before the woman even produced an image. In fact, she never even brought out an image. But somehow, the Priest managed to translate whatever onto his paper. Noct leaned over to Koga and whispered in his ear. "Y-yeah...I...I think he did..." Well, color Koga afraid. "Well, uh, if that's all Father, I think we'll get going now, thanks!" Koga said quickly, standing from his chair.

"WAIT!"

Koga froze in place, afraid of whatever was about to happen. "This is the bill. Payment is required now." The Priest shoved a piece of paper into Koga's face and the man took it and quickly read over it. 'SEVEN THOUSAND COL?!' Koga's face went pale. Well...it had to be done. The man paid the Col to the priest before grabbing Noct's hand and guiding her out of the cathedral muttering something about the greedy church and what not.

7,000 Col paid to Banker

@Noctua

Thread Summary

Spoiler

Everyone
+3 SP (1 Thread, 1 Quest, 1 December bonus)
+200 Col

Wedding Details
>> Medium Wedding (1-10 Player PP) 2,000 Col
>> Snack Table (Vitality) 1,000 Col
>> Custom Rings
     // Noctua's Ring (Strong Will) 2,000 Col
     // Koga's Ring (Strong Will) 2,000 Col

Total: 7,000 Col