[PP-F4] feeding the enemy(ragnar,grim,yureka)

ragnar had already talked to the crazy lady who had thrown some berries at him screaming and ranting about the dragon and feeding it making friends he had heard from his contacts that there were a special varient of dragon called a feather dragon he knew another player named grim with that very same kind of dragin he had PMed this mysterious guy hoping for some help.

The air grows cold, as a hooded figure, dressed in black enters the field, a dragon perched on his shoulder, he came to the field to help a new player that messaged him, he looks up from his hood, a never ending darkness it held. As he removes it, what would be his face, was a mask, a bone mask, that gave his eyes a hellish orange effect, he sees the player in the distance, as the hooded figure walks to his location, he thought "This place brings back memories", the figure finally reached the playes location, "Greeting lad, we met once before in a bar, did we not?" The figure says as his jet-black waist long hair dances in the wind behind him.

equiped items

<>

<>

ragnar smiles saying "yeah we did i was drunk and was being a jerk to you sorry had some family die close to that time so sorry i was wondering that dragon of yours i wanted one like that could you help me with this quest." ragnar sticks his hand out as a sign of appology hopping this guy would forgive him.

The hooded figure looking at Blood Wing, "You wish to find more of my kind?", she small dragon established a connection to him. "Family you say, well you and I both then lost someone, mu best friend died, he was also my best man to my wedding not to long ago, but to anwer your quiestion, yes I could help you find more of my friends kind." "We'd have to travel far into the forests to find one." The figure states, "Ah were are my manners, my name is Grim, the title I preseed by is <> or <>, either two will be suffice to me." Grim says as he holds out his hand, hoping to get a hand shake back. "And by the way, you were not rude, if you didn't want to tell, then I didn't need to pry, as I had a friend who acted like that, so im quite use to it."

A soft giggle is heard from above in the branches of a tree, the leaves rustle and a woman in her early twenties drops to the ground with a soft thump, "hey there love, I thought I saw you walking this way I'm done with my hunting for the day and thought I would come hang out with you?" she told the dark haired figure. then turning to the boy that the figure was talking too "oh, sorry that was rude.." she smiled and held out a hand "I'm Yureka, Grim is my husband, I couldn't help overhearing you talking about getting a familiar, I helped grim get his I could help you as well if you are ok with that?" she looked at him with a happy expression on her face.

ragnar laughed pulling out a cigar saying "well to you reaper i just get that way when i get drunk and thanks for forgiving me and to you miss nice to meet you names ragnar and thank you i need all the help i can get this is sort of important to me are you guys ready to go." ragnar laughs walking next to the two thinking they were good people the only thing was this reaper guy was creepy but he acted fine.

"Ah hello my love, yes I would love the complany that you bring, it always is better when you come along my rose." Grim takes Yure by the hand and pulls her close, as the wind picks up, the leaves of the surround area, leap with it and dance in the wind, as Grim closes in he whispers, "Yure mon amour ce jour sera un moment inoubliable"(Yure my love this day shall be a memorable one,") then kisses her lips, as he pulls away, the wind dies and the area becomes calm, as Grim returns both he and his wonderous wife to their original posiotion, Grim wraps his arms around Yure, and sees that Ragnar has pulled out a cigar, Grims eyes went big, it was the exact same cigar DIgun use to smoke. "Ragnar was it, that cigar, would that be the exact same cigar as this one?" Grim pulls out a metal container that housed 4 cigars, as he opens it to Ragnar, "Well, are they similar then?" Grim says as he tosses one to him.

ragnar closely looks at the labeling saying "what the hell man this is a family label where did you get these only two people on the earth know how to roll a cigar like this where did you get it." ragnar stopped in his tracks this was masterful work the work of someone who had once been very close to him.

Grim then realiesed it, "I see now, why didn't notice it before, your Dirguns twin brother, now I see why you were at that bar, you were drinking to your brothers memory, and as for the question at hand, he gave those to me, before he died, he was my best man at my wedding, these four cigars were his gift to me." Grim looked at Ragnar, "So I finally get to meet the brother of my best friend, and brother-in-arms." Grim said as he hold out his hand, wanting the cigar back. "Pleasure to meet you Ragnar-san."

ragnar hands the cigar saying "don't smoke that because that is one of the best damn cigars you'll ever see he was the one who started that business of making cigars i could never make them like he could i'm sorry he was an impulsive person who didn't really think things out i heard you beat the crap out of him right before he was killed and the case is a family heirloom so take care of it." ragnar starts walking again drawing within himself thinking hard about what had just happend.

Grim took the cigar back and placed it in his metal conatainer, then putting it in his inventory, then beagn to walk with Ragnar, and Yure in his arms as well, "He wasn't impulsvie at all, he was fun, and the only reason I did that is because her hurt my ImÅto Ruri's heart, I...lets drop the subject please." Grim says as he put his hood on, the darkness once held at bay, took hold of his head once more, as the sparkle of tears fell from his eyes, Grim not being able to stop himself from tearing up. "You know, that bar was the first place we met, and now it is the last place I drank with him." Grim eyes still dripping with tears, as he held to Yure.

[OOC-Going to bed, got work in moring, plus don't want to make Yures character go into autopilot, nite Ragnar.]

ragnar stops eyes tearing up saying "you know he died in very much pain because he hurt that girl and because his so called best friend beat the crap out of him he was stabbed he was thrown around then the very girl he loved watched him die slowly so yeah what broke her heart more watching him die or watching him suffer yeah some friends then you let another man kiss her the guy was dating another girl by the way some friend he was gonna say goodbye and go peacefully but that just couldn't happen." ragnar was saying this out of anger but he had forgiven the man he was just venting he knew this might come back to bite him later.

Yure remains silent throughout the younger mans ranting vent session looking at the trees from under grims arm, 'I still feel horrible about all that, I just.. need to be stronger to be able to protect the people I care about.' she blinks and looks up at grim who seemed a bit sullen. her arms wrapped themselves around his torso and she looks over at ragnar, "I tried.. but..he" her eyes closed remembering the day, the smells, the feeling as he suddenly disappeared from in front of her and went sailing through the air, that feeling of rage.. of wanting so badly to kill the person in front of her.. she shook off the memories and came back to reality, "were we actually going to find a dragon or were we just going to stand in the woods and talk.." she winced, 'damn that came out a lot more rude than I meant it'

"Babe, you ok, you seem... I don't know... abit mellow." Grim says as he taps her head with the tip of his finger, "Don't worry, we'll get the dragon, but ragnar, theres something you need to know about the unique variant type Feathery Dragons." Blood Wing then cutted into the conversation, "You see, each one of use is acutally unique, im a Yin style class, while my sister is a Yang style class, this means she is the opposite color of me, as well in personality." Grim nods, "So this means if you got one, it would be a completely different type, and this means it is definetly a unique class of Feathery Dragon." Grim says as he taps Yures head again, "You still need help with getting your baby fox babe?" Grim says as he tilts his head to the side.

yure snaps completely out of her daze and looks up "yes I do," she laughs, "I can't seem to find it anywhere it isn't where the source said it would be," she looks around and smiles at blood wing "I'm sure you are the cute one though" she grins at the small dragon then leans her head on grim's shoulder as they walked looking out for any sign of the dragon they were searching for. 'gods this floor, why does it always have to be so cold' she resists shivering and instead wraps her arm tighter around her husband.

Grim felt her tighten up more, he grins, as he pulls his coat out even more, and draws her into him. "Now you won't be as cold as much now, hehehe." Grim chuckles as he looks around, "Blood Wing, can you sense if there are any other class type Feathery Dragons like your self around." Blood Wing sniffs the air, and goes into a scared stance, "Careful, she's here."

As Blood Wing goes into Grims hood and starts to shiver in fear, "Whoa girl...wha...whats wrong?" As Grim looks around, he sees something in the distance, a shadowy figure, "Blood Wing, what is that?" "It...it's my sister...please... protect me master." Grim tapping ragnars shoulder, and pointing in the distance. As the small black dragon poped out of the white snow, and flew in the opposite direction of them.

Ragnar looked at the hiding dragon and wonders if this thing is bad enough to make tge little dragon hide says "well if your dragons scared then should I be trying to catch this thing." ragnar had his sword out and the berrys in his other hand hoping that this thing wasn't dangerous.

"Don't!!!, shes not dangeous, she...shes just alittle... hard to get along with, but please don't kill her!!!" Blood Wing said as she flew out of Grims hood, and went after her sister, "Sissy wait up please!!!" Grim snapped into action, "Ahhh, dang it Blood Wing, wait for me!!!" As Grim then jumped into the tress, and after Blood Wing. "Come in babe, we need to catch her, hurry." Grim said as he pulls Yure into the trees with him.

Yure looked up at grim and smiled "thanks," then she saw blood wing hide in his hood and saw them point out the shadow that darted through the snow the blood wing took off after the other dragon and grim pulled her up into a tree, she loosens her arm from around him and steps back readying herself to run. 'this one looks much scarier than blood wing did.' she pulls her Atlantean carver out of its sheath behind her back and flips it backwards to be able to block easier, that was the beauty of the weapon it was a defensive weapon meant for defending and not attacking. "i'm coming love, you go i'll catch up"

Ragnar laughs seeing grims dragon go flying off then he runs after the dragon thinking that this new was fast ragnar says to grims as their running "this new dragon is not at all like yours is it well hope it likes berrys." ragnar keeps running hoping to catch up with the dragon.