[PP-F4] feeding the enemy(ragnar,grim,yureka)

Grim finally in ditsance to see clearly, spots his familiiar, and her sister, "AHHH!!!" "Stop that that tickles!!!! "HAHAHA!!!!" Grim hears this and darts fasher, making a boom with his legs as they release all the energy on the tree branch. "Blood...Wing...are you...ok girl?" Grim asks as he lands on the ground, Blood Wing and her sister playing around in the snow, as they tackled each other and playfull jumped at each other. The black dragon with pure white tipped wings looks up at everyone, and makes a link with them, "So, your the one who my older sister has been with, well I hope you've been taking good care of her." As she flys up and lands on the branch above, "I hope my sister hasn't givern you any funny ideas about me, she has quite the imangination." As she looks at her sister, "I missed you alot Nee-chan, so what brings you four to this location anyway?" She says with her blood red eyes looking at the four figures before her.

Yure still running to catch up see's grim stop suddenly and has to put on the brakes quickly or end up running into him unfortunatly there is a well, or not so well, placed root that catches her foot causing her to trip "woahh.." and go flying spectacularly into grim's back knocking them both into the snow. "hey babe.." she grins comically at him.

As Grim looks up, he sees Blood Wings sister fly down an land on Ragnars shoulder, and put her head into the bag eating out of it, then slowly belching afterward, as she looks at me and Ragnar, she sighs, and curls up around his neck. "Well, that was...um... hey Blood Wing didn't you say she was hard to get alone with?" "She is, but im guessing since I came back to visit, she has became more mellow, I guess she missed my company." "Thanks sissy." Blood Wing says as Grim looks at Ragnar, "So what you going to name her, she needs a title now, your choosing dude." As Blood Wing crawls back into his hood, and Grim grabs hold of Yure, and puts her under his coat once more.

Ragnar laughs saying "well I remember a super hero named nightwing irl so ill go with that science it is a black feather dragon." ragnar feels a tugging in his head then he hears the voice of the dragon saying "yeah could you think of a of anymore cheesy names or that all you got." ragnar laughs thinking that this dragon was gonna be fun.

Grim laughed, "Thats funny, she's still connected, and thats....HAHAHA!!!" Grim said as he wiped away a tear, "Your brother had a smart mouth falimiliar as well, your just like him." Grim said as he tapped Ragnars shoulder. "Lets get going then, your gonna love this place." Grim says as he takes Yure and starts walking toward the town port gate.

[OOC-end here dude?]