DMG: 8 || MIT: 9 || ACC: 3 || THORNS 18 || HEAVY MOMENTUM 1

Skills:
» Two Handed Assault Spear - Rank 2
» Familiar Mastery: Protector - Rank 1

Equipped:
» Mahklab [Perfect 2H Assault Spear[Damage // Damage // Damage]]
» Hawk Bracelet [Perfect Bracelet [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]
» Qadhaf [Perfect Heavy Armor [Thorns // Thorns // Heavy Momentum]]

She needed to get out of the giant crowd that was starting to form, there were just way too many people now for her comfort. She managed to push her way through the people, with Bast right beside her giving the woman more room to walk. She found herself a little cafe that had coffee and food. She settled down and she looked at Bast, "I wonder how Issac is doing..." She had that quickly settled in her mind when she opened her messenger.

To: @Virgil
Hey, I'm sitting at this little cafe that sells coffee and other fun foods at the festival on the eleventh floor. Want to join me? I figured we could use the time to catch up a little more.

P.S. Bast, my familiar, might be protective when you first show up.

She wanted to see her brother, but she also didn't need Bast to scare the guy away. "Bast, when Issac shows up, behave please. You're going to have to meet him at some time, and I don't need you to try and bite him after all," her gaze was on the panther as she heard a chirp in reply. She smiled and nodded lightly, "Good, I'm glad we understand each other."

• 4 weeks later...
Spoiler

Level: 1
HP: 20
EN: 2
DMG: 5 || ACC: 1 || EVA: 2

Skills:
» 2H Battle Ax - Rank 1

Equipped:
» <<Spirit's Scythe>> [Rare 2H Battle Ax [DMG // ACC]]
»  <<Ragged Cloak>> [Vanity Light Armor]
» <<Life Ring>> [Rare Ring [EVA/EVA]]

Battle Ready Inventory:
» (5) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Virgil looked over the message that had come in. It was from his sister, so he couldn't just ignore it like the other ones. What a pain. He'd heard about the festival on the eleventh floor, but never bothered to go see. It was pretty high up, and he wasn't too fond to cold weather. Never was. 
Letting out a heavy sigh, he got up off the bench he had been sitting at and walked to the teleport platform. The other reason he didn't like using that teleporter was because it was so elevated. He preferred to stay out of sight. But, regardless, he climbed the steps and was quickly whisked off to the second floor. Once he was there he sent Neph a message; 

To: @Nephthys 

Where's the cafe you're talking about? I don't see it. 

Almost immediately after looking up, Virgil saw her sitting through the window of a cafe only fifteen meters away. 

To: Nephthys

Never mind.

Virgil trudged through the snow and into the cafe, finding himself a seat next across from his sister. 

"Hey, been a while. Whatcha been up to?"

She had gotten the first message from her brother and she sighed, she said which cafe right? She was about to message him back, when she got the second message. That was when she heard Bast growl lowly under her breath and the woman sighed. She shook her head and placed a hand on the cat's head. "Behave Bast, remember." The panther whined but laid down as Virgil came over. Neph smiled lightly when he sat down across from her.

"Hi brother." She looked down at Bast as the panther started to sniff the man before sneezing and hissing. "Damn it Bast..." She sighed and looked at Virgil, "Sorry, she doesn't like 'new' people around me. A little protective." Which she was able to work with, but why the panther was acting up this bad was beyond her. "But, things have been good. Got my profession, got my familiar obviously, been leveling and getting stronger. How about you?"

@Virgil