[F09 - PP] We Brought Our Own Luck This Time <<Burning Phoenix Feathers>>

Spoiler

Koga: HP: 540/540 // EN: 24/54 (38 +1 -15) // DMG: 13 // EVA: 2 // MIT: 0 // ACC: 3 // BRN: 24 // BLT: 24 // FALN: 4 // REGN: 5 // LD: 3

Materials Found 5/5

Obtained This Thread
-1 Crazy Lucky Hot Dog
+1 White Owl Necklace [T1 Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]
+1 Woven Bracelet [T1 Perfect Bracelet [Loot Die // Loot Die // Loot Die]]

The bright red feather burst into shimmering fragments, disappearing into Koga's inventory as Noctua convinced herself that her little curse had returned. "Babe, I don't think there's a curse," he assured her with a chuckle, "Off days are a thing ya know?" And Lord knew that they both had them. But for now...

"So, what sounds good food wise? I'm up for anything as long as I get to keep my handsome company."
Well, well, well. What was this? Was Noct actually flirting with him? Now that was interesting. "Well this little birdie told me about this lovely little place that makes something mighty close to Italian food. And if I recall, my darling wife loves herself some Italian."

It was a date, well sorta. The pair went back into town, turned over the feather and materials, Koga got his nametag, and the two went off to find this mysterious Italian place. But not before going home and changing out of sweaty clothes. The food was good, but not quite right, and thus, Koga started his quest to find the best and most realistic Italian restaurant in Aincrad, all for the sake of Noct and her tastebuds.

@Noctua

-----

Thread Summary

Spoiler

Koga
+1 Nametag
-1 Crazy Lucky Hot Dog
+1 White Owl Necklace [T1 Perfect Necklace [Accuracy // Accuracy // Accuracy]]
+1 Woven Bracelet [T1 Perfect Bracelet [Loot Die // Loot Die // Loot Die]]

Everyone
+2 SP (1 Thread, 1 Quest)
+713 Col (Tech. 712 and 713 Col respectively. Doesn't matter who the extra 1 Col goes to)