[F1-PP] «Dragon Hunter Anthology»

Spoiler

<<Dragon Hunter Anthology - Dragon Hunt 1: the Emerald Hatchling>>

This quest takes place on Floor 1.

This quest can be repeated for no additional rewards.

You must complete this boss before fighting any further dragons in the DHA Series.

=----=

After a while in being in SAO more bosses we’re only going to be discovered in a amount of time… however, recently a group of information brokers hired some explorers to check out a mysterious castle that had appeared on floor 10, on arrival they couldn’t get in no matter how hard they tried… not even Aincrad’s best Scout could get in. And on the door there are 9 crystal slots, which presumably you needed 9 specific gems to get in, then miraculously they had found a dragon protecting an emerald in the plains of floor 1, it was said that the dragon hatched not too long ago and no matter what they tried they couldn’t get the Emerald from the dragon. They ask of you for help, maybe collecting all 9 will meet in grand fortune? 

=---=

=-=

rxaM5cieUWVjqzwySIutgV7mCT25cGZOWwsb9UQO

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling

HP: 125 - MIT: 25 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 50

Abilities:

<<Screech>> On a LD roll of 17+ when this boss attacks, this boss will let out a piercing wail that somehow freezes the player in place, removes all evasion properties.

=---=

Recommended Level: 10

Post Limit: 1 Page (20+)

=---=

Rewards:

SP - 500 Col (Split between each player)

<Rhaegal’s Emerald> [Vanity Quest Item] : 1 of 9, collect all 9 and meet whom that waits before you, only then will you get the grand prize.

•  
  •  
Spoiler
Randal: SP 0/45 // HP 340/340 // Energy 34/34 // 1 DMG 

Items:
 3 DMG (T1E3 Perfect Hand Wraps) // 3 EVA (T1E3 Perfect Light Armour) // 3 LD (T1E1 Perfect Light Armour)

Skills:
 1 LD (Searching Rank 1) // 1 Stealth Detection (Searching Rank 1) // 5 MIT (Light armour Mastery Rank 1) // 6 DMG (Martial Arts Mastery Rank 4)

Battle Items:
  1. - 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
  2. - 1 T1 Immolation Potion (10DMG to successful non-Crit attacker)
  3. -1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP
  4. - 1 T1 Snack (+1 Eva)
  5. - 1 T1E3 Familiar Sight
  6. - 1 Venom Vial (+1 Poison)

Additional Buffs
  1. Aincrad Trading Post Guild - +2 Exp per craft made // +5 to salvage LD
  2. Aincrad Trading Post Guild - +5% Mob Kill Col // +10% Treasure Chest Col

“Hey @NIGHT!” Rascal called out to his friend decked out in he her cool as heck armour. She turned to give him a nod of acknowledgement before Randal quickly burst fire asked her if she wanted to go on a dragon killing quest with him. 

Before they got a move on to the plains where the little baby dragon could be located, Randal quickly explained to her the details of the quest. The whole story about how explorers had been hired to explore some old decrepit castle when they found some doors that would budge with depictions off dragons on them and a hole perfectly carved to fit an item.

As we were all gamers it didn’t take them long to figure out that they needed to get 9 items to fit the holes in the door. With that they were reports of dragon being spotted in the plains of the first floor and Randal was just about to head off.

“Wanna come along, could help me sweep the run.” Randal said.

Edited by Randal

Dragons. On the first floor? The whole idea of a puzzle was tantalizing, sure, but the thought of a castle -- that she hadn't even seen, by the way -- and a dragon? NIGHT scoffed at the idea, giving Randal a sideways glance and a smirk, but shrugged instead, deciding to humor the man in good faith for a bit.

"I don't mind, although I've my doubts about what good we'll be in the face of a dragon." A chuckle, as NIGHT slung her arms behind her head. "You got any ideas on how this scalekin might look like? 'Cause what I'm thinking is..."

Two large motions to gesture from one side her vision to the other. "Yay wide and--" two more arm motions, gestured vertically. "Yay tall. And if that thing's as big as how I'm imagining it to be..."

"Someone's gotta put that thing down." She stuffed her hands into her pockets. "And I don't mind giving it a shot. For the safety of the people, or something like that."

NIGHT 
Lv: 31 | HP: 620 | EN: 62 | SP: 100
ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | MIT: 0 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1 |

[Skills]

1. Two-Handed Straight Sword | Passive | RANK 5/5
  2. Heavy Armor | Passive | RANK 1/5
  3. - - -
  4. - - -
  5. - - - 

-[Mods]

1. Ferocity
  2. - - -
  3. - - -
  4. - - -
  5. - - -

-[Extra]

• Survival | Passive 
  • Concentration | Active -- CD: 3

[Examine]

• [T2E3] Tobi-Kadachi
    -- [ Paralyze II | Natural successful attack rolls of 8-10 remove the enemy’s action on their next turn. Paralyzed opponents lose any evasion properties. ]
    -- [ Keen | After a successful attack, gain +1 BD until your next successful attack, at which point this bonus is removed. Another successful attack will reactivate this enhancement. ]

• [T1E3] Eye of Horus Enamel Pin
    -- [ Accuracy III | +3 ACC ]

• [T1E3] Threads of Dexterity
    -- [ Evasion III | +3 EVA ]

- - - - - -

• Starter Healing Potions (3) --- Heals 50 HP.
  • [T1] Uncommon Health Potions (3) --- Heals 40 HP.
  • [T1] Over-health Potion (1) --- Provides 50 temporary HP.

[Misc]

• -- [ Aincrad Trading Post Guild Bonus: Col Deposit | +5% more col from killed mobs, +10% col from treasure chests. ]
    -- [ Familiar Mastery: Fighter | +6 DMG ]

@Randal

Edited by NIGHT

When Randal approached the plains by the locations which the very helpful information broker gave him, he spotted no signs of wildlife in the area, only tracks that lead outward at least a few days old. This was very cliche signs that the pair of them should be at least a little careful because what the dragon was, it was capable of scaring the local wildlife into abandoning their homes and leaving this area.

Randal spotted lots of trees with large claw marks on them with a pungent smell being emitting from them as a sign of the territory being marked, it was clear that the dragon kin had indeed made this place its home. As Randal approached the single tree at the origin of all the tracks, Randal saw that it came from a hollow tree... with nothing inside.

All of sudden a shadow flew over head and dived straight for the pair.

Spoiler

Rhaegal - the Emerald Hatchling

HP: 125 - MIT: 25 - ACC: 0 - EVA: 0 - DMG: 50

Spoiler
Randal: SP 0/45 // HP 340/340 // Energy 32/34 // 1 DMG 

Items:
 3 DMG (T1E3 Perfect Hand Wraps) // 3 EVA (T1E3 Perfect Light Armour) // 3 LD (T1E1 Perfect Light Armour)

Skills:
 1 LD (Searching Rank 1) // 1 Stealth Detection (Searching Rank 1) // 5 MIT (Light armour Mastery Rank 1) // 6 DMG (Martial Arts Mastery Rank 4)

ID# 132797 BD 3 

Randal misses with Acupunture, losing 2 energy.

Edited by Randal

The shadow soon promptly fell to the ground, as NIGHT pulled out her blade, instinctively unleashing her most devastating sword art upon the creature of ambush. The blow was fast, blinding; it'd left a crossed sear mark on the figure, sizzling and sparking with paralytic energies as smoke clouds started to form from the impact wound. Before it managed to fade to dust completely, the two towered over the corpse of the creature they'd just killed.

It... It sure didn't look like their mark to NIGHT...

"What... what is that?" She squinted, poking at it with her point of her blade, further exacerbating its decay. "A lizard?"

When the area finally cleared of dust particles, she picked up the only item remaining -- a small, green emerald gemstone. The player brought it under the sunlight, examining the clear crystal, before tossing it over to Randal. "Here, you take it. I don't know what that is."

@Randal

ID: 132801 | BD: 13 (10, +3) | LD: 7
<<Galaxy Destroyer>> vs Rhaegal.
15 * 13 = 195 DMG | 195 - 25 = 170 DMG
Rhaegal has been defeated!

Rhaegal | HP: -45/125 | DMG: 50 | MIT: 25

NIGHT | HP: 620/620 | EN: 49/62 (-13) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1

Edited by NIGHT

“Okay so... I’ve seen you do that too about two different monsters now and it never ceases to amaze...” Randal said out loud.

See the creature that they were hunting was supposed to be a baby dragon but the way the scales and body of the monster looked right now was barely recognisable and a lot of that was nights fault but Randal can’t blame her. It was a symptom of over leveledness that he himself had experienced once before.

The single thing tying the body before them to the quest that the information broker has shared with them was the fact that in place of the dragon hatchling , was a shiny emerald gemstone in its place. 

Although Randal had no idea what the gemstone symbolises. He was sure that by going back to the information broker they would get some answers.

They then started towards the town of beginners where they first met the information broker and Gather information that set shot every floor drains had been rumoured to have started hatching. Marine they could go and investigate.

Edited by Randal

"What, like all at once?" NIGHT raised a brow, slinging her arms behind her head. "Why not we take it easy for a bit? These dragons can wait, right?"

Her casual pose turned into a stretch. NIGHT yawned, starting to stroll back to the teleporter, giving the info broker a wave. "Not like your dragons aren't super cool or anything, mind you. Check it, Randal. Are you at a want for anything right now? Interesting weapons, gear, money, materials..."

| Floor 7

"Because, I have."

When the two had gotten off the teleporter, NIGHT took off towards the exit of town, beckoning Randal to follow. "Okay, you've gotta be careful while we're out here. But we're essentially going to be grinding for a bit." The woman pulled out her blade, spying some mountain goats in the distance. "It'll be good for training, y'know? I barely got to watch you fight so far. Let's see what we can do about it."

@Randal

ID: 132846 | BD: 5 (2, +3)
NIGHT missed!

ID: 132846 | BD: 7 (4, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Mountain Goat #2.
15 * 12 = 180 DMG

ID: 132846 | BD: 11 (8, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Mountain Goat #3.
15 * 12 = 180 DMG
> Mountain Goat #3 is paralyzed!

ID: 132846 | BD: 6 (3, +3)
<<Calamity Disaster>> vs Mountain Goat #4.
15 * 12 = 180 DMG

Mountain Goat #1 | HP: 310/310 | DMG: 93
Mountain Goat #2 | HP: 130/310 (-180) | DMG: 93
Mountain Goat #3 | HP: 130/310 (-180) | DMG: 93 | PARALYZED
Mountain Goat #4 | HP: 130/310 (-180) | DMG: 93

NIGHT | HP: 620/620 | EN: 32/62 (+1, -18) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1

Edited by NIGHT
Spoiler

Mountain Goat #1 | HP: 310/310 | DMG: 93 
Mountain Goat #2 | HP: 60/310 (-70) | DMG: 93
Mountain Goat #3 | HP: 130/310 (-0) | DMG: 93 | PARALYZED
Mountain Goat #4 | HP: 130/310 (-0) | DMG: 93

[Goat 1 had no hate for Night, Goat 2,3,4 has 1 hate for Night] 

[Goat 2 has 1 hate for Randal]

ID# 132859 MD 4

Goat 1 misses Night.

ID# 132857 BD 6 MD 9

Randal used leaping crane and stunned Goat 2 for 7x10 Damage. Randal uses 10 Energy and has 24/34 energy left. 

ID# N/A

Goat 3 didn’t attack due to paralysis 

ID# 132861 MD 4 

Goat 4 attacks Night but misses.

Randal was kinda excited to be going to a higher floor to see the Attack that night would be showing off and when she brought him to some random goats he actually started laughing... these were the enemies that they had to take on together. 

It was a pretty good laugh until Night’s strike left a huge score of damage all across the battlefield the same way she did to the dragon hatchling but this time the ghosts only seemed angry and the annoyance. The mere fact that they were still alive was a moment of concern for Randal. They were not what they seemed.

Without skipping a beat and dedicated to doing the best he could to help Night, he leapt forwards and to crane kick one of the sheep. His attack left the sheep disoriented and unable to attack Night, lightening her load enough for her to dodge all the other attacks.

Edited by Randal
I’m on mobile and I can’t type outside the spoiler... sorry

A stun, huh? Randal was the one with the bright ideas here -- and the chuckles. NIGHT kept forgetting about those. She really shouldn't in the future.

With an exhale, she struck at her foes again in a frenzy, the large arcs of her strikes lashing forward to slice through the goats with flashes of light. Two of them fell, and she hissed when she noticed there were two left. "Stranglers," she complained, pulling her blade up in front of her again. "Am I right? Eugh, this always happens..."

"Tell you what, by the way; I'll leave some of the loot collected to you." A side step to dodge one of the goats that were rushing to attack her. "It's only fair, since you're being bothered by this--" another slip past her foe, "--big time rush." An exhale, as she returned to position. "I really need to do this more often; I've been slacking recently, I think. Fighting one on one's different than a whole pack at once."

@Randal

ID: 132871 | BD: 10 (7, +3)
15 * 12 = 180 DMG

ID: 132872 | BD: 10 (7, +3) | LD: 5 | CD: 5
15 * 12 = 180 DMG

ID: 132873 | BD: 6 (3, +3) | LD: 7 | CD: 4
15 * 12 = 180 DMG

ID: 132874 | BD: 5 (2, +3)
NIGHT missed!

Mountain Goat #1 | HP: 130/310 (-180) | DMG: 93
Mountain Goat #2 | HP: -50/310 (-180) | DMG: 93 
Mountain Goat #3 | HP: -50/310 (-180) | DMG: 93 

Mountain Goat #4 | HP: 130/310 | DMG: 93

NIGHT | HP: 620/620 | EN: 15/62 (+1, -18) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1

Loot:
> ATP Guild Bonus is active: +5% more col from killed mobs
ID: 132872 | LD: 5 | CD: 5
+ 976col, T1 Materials (4)

ID: 132873 | LD: 7 | CD: 4
+ 1,627col, T1 Materials (2), Unidentified Rare Trinket (1)

Edited by NIGHT

Night was sweeping through the entire hoard of mountain goats that rushed her. With one full sweep of her really majestic looking weapon, she brutally denied all the goats. 

Unfortunately she missed one of the goats causing two of the four to disintegrate into blue flashes and the other to be badly hurt.

Randal decided that he was practically supporting Night at this point and focused on distracting and preventing the goats from stacking as much as possible using the same technique to stun one of the goats, he seemed to hit it pretty badly as it turned its attention to Randal but was too disoriented from the kick to attack back.

On the other side Night was deftly avoiding all of the last mountain goats attacks.

Randal happily replied Night “ya sure? I won’t say no to some freebies!” He chucked one more. 

Internally Randal reflected on the fact that he should probably have used some buffs before fighting.

Spoiler

Mountain Goat #1 | HP: 46/310 (-84) | DMG: 93

Mountain Goat #4 | HP: 130/310 | DMG: 93

[Goat 1 and 4 has 1 hate for Night] 

[Goat 1 has 2 hate for Randal]

ID# 132882 BD 10 MD 9

Randal uses leaping crane and Crit stunned goat 1 for 12x7 damage. Randal regenerates 1 Energy and uses 10 energy now with 13/34 Energy left.

ID# 132883 MD 6(-3)

Goat 4 attacks Night but misses.

Edited by Randal

Okay. Maybe she should stop picking on goats. There must've been some entity in the sky that really believed NIGHT's patron annoyance was goats, and it showed through with how often she'd deplete her energy reserves before goats of any kind went down.

When she'd launched her final attack, her sword art cut through one of the beasts, leaving the other unharmed. NIGHT groaned audibly, hissing by the end of it. "I swear-- it only always happens with these guys..." No other creature had been this much of a pain to cull in the woman's glossary of enemies.

She huffed, cocking her head to the side to crack it. "Yeah, I'm sure." NIGHT barked back at her friend, placing herself on the defensive again. "I was planning on doing this for a day at one point, so I'll get more rewards for myself then. You mind picking off that last kid though? Honestly..."

@Randal

ID: 132911 | BD: 4 (1, +3)
NIGHT missed!

ID: 132912 | BD: 7 (4, +3)
15 * 12 = 180 DMG
Mountain Goat #4 has been defeated!

Mountain Goat #1 | HP: 46/310 | DMG: 93
Mountain Goat #4 | HP: -50/310 (-180) | DMG: 93

NIGHT | HP: 620/620 | EN: 2/62 (+1, -14) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1

Loot:
> ATP Guild Bonus is active: +5% more col from killed mobs
ID: 132912 | LD: 4 | CD: 1
+ 1,627col, T1 Materials (2)

Edited by NIGHT

Okay Randal might have been a bit of a terrible reader of other people’s emotions but Night was not hiding her anger and frustration at the mountain goats at all. 

Honestly of this were under any other circumstance Randal might have felt the same as Night but looking so the lady strokes left and right in fury was to some extent comedic to Randal.

Randal saw that she had obliterated one of the goats but couldn’t seem to hit the last one, Randal tried to jump in there and defeat the beast but almost as if supernaturally it dodged.

“Wow you are really angry at these goats for sure, what’s the deal?” Rascal asked.

Under any other circumstance when Randal looked at the cute mountain goats baring their ferocity, the contrast would be greatly unnerving but maybe after having spent too long in this sort of environment has already changed him.

Spoiler

Mountain Goat #1 | HP: 46/310 (-84) | DMG: 93

[Goat 1 has 1 hate for Night] 

[Goat 1 has 2 hate for Randal]

ID# 132913 BD 3 MD 2

Randal uses Tornado Kick and misses. Randal regenerates 1 Energy and uses 2 energy now with 12/34 Energy left.

Goat attacks Randal but misses.

Edited by Randal

NIGHT really wanted to answer in a straight, direct manner, but when Randal went over to smack a blow at their final target, and it supernaturally missed, all she could do was point to it in absolute mania. "See?! That! That's exactly what the problem is!"

She inhaled, a sharp, forced grin on her face, as she tried to land another blow on it. Too fast. NIGHT let out an aggravated pained whine as she watched it go by, unable to do anything about it. Trying to stick to form, she returned her blade back in front of her. "Okay. You want the whole truth about these damned goats?"

"See, I was out on Floor 9," she began, watching the movements of their target. "And there were these four goats, right? Naturally, for some reason, Nyanko decided to chase them?? And then I got roped into trying to cull them but--"

"-- they just. wouldn't die. And then I got my butt handed to me; that's what's up!"

ID: 132915 | BD: 4 (1, +3)
NIGHT missed!

Mountain Goat #1 | HP: 46/310 | DMG: 93

NIGHT | HP: 620/620 | EN: 1/62 (+1, -2) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1

Edited by NIGHT

Randal listen in while trying to dodge the goat that was headed right for him, he moved over to position Night between him and the goat and watched as the goat would dodge and weave through every single one of her strokes so Randal has an idea, in the few seconds he had as a respite from being chased, he observed the dodging preferences of the goat.

“Nyanko is adorable...” Randal thought inwardly.

After the few seconds of observation and Night was grunting angrily trying to hit the goat, the sky like devil slipped past her battle axe and and started charging towards Randal.

Randal then positioned himself into one of the most obvious battle stands he could think off and feinted a kick causing the goat to dodge to his preferred side when Randal’s true strike smacked the goat into a blue light.

While reading the notifications Randal was stunned and said to Night. “This is one wealthy goat!”

Spoiler

Mountain Goat #1 | HP: 0/310 (-60) | DMG: 93

ID# 132916 BD 7 MD 5 // CD 12 LD 10+4

Randal uses Tornado Kick and hits for 6x10 damage killing Goat 1 . Randal regenerates 1 Energy and uses 6 energy now with 7/34 Energy left.

Goat 1 drops 2,929 Col // 1 T1E2 armor or shield 

Edited by Randal

"All of these goats are wealthy!" NIGHT exclaimed, kicking at what was left of the goat's form, watching her feet pass through contact with the blue light scattering it away. "They've gotta be like, hiding their money somewhere. Damned goats..."

With that final killing though, it left NIGHT relaxed enough to heave a sigh and plop down on the grass. She placed her hands on her face, groaning through them in indignation. She should never pick a fight with a goat again.

"You know," the woman finally said, when she got her grievances out. "I tried to find them again too? After I got my butt whooped? Came back another day, thought I could finally get in some revenge..." She grimaced, taking her hands out of her sights. "I always wondered if that was them. And not some other markhors that were lounging about peacefully, enjoying their day."

A sigh. "Goats are the bane of my existence, Randal. I gotta come to terms with that fact one day."

@Randal

NIGHT | HP: 620/620 | EN: 2/62 (+1) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1

Spoiler
Randal: SP 0/45 // HP 390/390 // Energy 34/34 // 1 DMG 

Items:

Skills:

Battle Items:
  1. - 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
  2. - 1 T1 Immolation Potion (10DMG to successful non-Crit attacker) (Used)
  3. -1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP (Used)
  4. - 1 T1 Snack (+1 Eva)
  5. - 1 T1E3 Familiar Sight
  6. - 1 Venom Vial (+1 Poison) 

Additional Buffs
  1. Aincrad Trading Post Guild - +2 Exp per craft made // +5 to salvage LD
  2. Aincrad Trading Post Guild - +5% Mob Kill Col // +10% Treasure Chest Col

Randal truly didn’t know what to expect when it came to the beef that night had with these fluffy as heck mountain goats but when he repeated her story to what happened to him in the desert that one time... it was truly a difficult time for him so maybe Night was going through something similar but with goats.

“Is that why you’re so strong? Cause you had a run in with some goats and they were too strong so you vowed never to let it happen again?” Randal asked.

Randal sat down by a grassy patch that was empty in the area and took out some items to use so that he might be able to participate in the fight a little better. Drinking both the potions, Randal felt himself a little better prepared for combat.

Looking around himself, he spotted some flowers growing by the side of a rock that would be a lovely addition to his craft and added then to his inventory.

ID# 132920 LD 15

1 Material Found, 1 Total

Edited by Randal

"What?" A smirk, as she began to sit up. "Where's that coming from?"

She shook her head, legs out and crossed in front of her. An arm around one of them as she leaned onto it. "No, that's not it. Goats are just the small fry that get under your nerves while you try to tackle the bigger problem."

"No, I get stronger so I can see more of the world in here."

NIGHT placed a hand to her chin, thinking. "How do I explain this...? I mean..."

"I actually want to get out of here, y'know? I've met a couple of other players who... think this is a form of escapism. But..." A glance to Randal before she looked away. "It's been two years, and I can't sit around waiting any longer. I'm tired of putting up with life on the first floor all the time." NIGHT groaned, hugging her legs closer to her now. "It's so grubby and filthy in the inns; and I never get to do anything cool down there. It's just errands, errands errands, all day, all the time, for the measliest amount of col."

"I'm sick of that. I just... I kinda just want to leave."

@Randal

NIGHT | HP: 620/620 | EN: 3/62 (+1) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1

“No well i mean...I didn’t mean to belittle your motivations... all I meant was that I had a similar experience before and that really motivates me to get stronger. See I got people outside waiting for me too and as much as I want to see them I can’t get myself in all these dangerous situations just to.. die.” Randal explained.

“Worry not, strength is the best way forward. To cleaner inns and better quests. Eventually we’ll get there. I mean you’ll get there before me but I’ll reach it eventually.” Randal continued to talk.

It was very easy for Randal to talk about getting stronger but he himself knew that the struggle up that tree was something that would bear down in weight in guys mind and soul. There would have to other things to do to create variety so that Randal wouldn’t get bored. But for now that was his only goal... to get stronger.

ID# 132922 LD 6+4

no Materials Found. 1 Total

3rd post out of combat, energy regenerated.

Edited by Randal

"You were belittling my motivations?" NIGHT looked at Randal dead in the eye, shocked for a beat.

Then she laughed. "I didn't take it that way! Don't worry. The match from strength to goat was weird though." She snickered further, before listening to his friend muse on his drive. "You really do put a focus on getting strong, huh? What's that about? A tool to help you get out of the game faster?" The woman hummed, looking over out to the mountain range. "I don't think you'll fall. No, you got past a lot of the rough parts, I think. Once you make it out the Town of Beginnings... it's very easy to keep that momentum going, I feel."

"No, the threats that come our way now... they're probably going to be emotional or mental damage." NIGHT huffed, looking to the dirt. "Be careful, Randal. The system itself is the one to be wary about, not its tiny goat minions."

@Randal

> Third turn out of combat. Energy has been restored to full.

NIGHT | HP: 620/620 | EN: 62/62 (+59) | ACC: 3 | DMG: 15 | EVA: 3 | PARALYZE: 2 | KEEN: 1

“Well yeah you’re totally right, the beginning was totally tough but I still feel like I’m lacking compared to people like you. So I Guess that feeling of inadequacy doesn’t change even if you get stronger until you’re the very best.” Randal contemplated out loud. 

Upon hearing what Night’s take on the game’s quest aspect was, Randal became a bit cynical, for him emotionally the tough part might have been the two years before he could find himself again. Also upon hearing about the system Randal looked around for real for what might have been the first time since coming.

Floor seven was beautifully stunning. Randal tried to think back at what the main town or settlement was like and recalled that he was inside a mountain that had been followed out and when they exited it was a very scenic and beautiful floor. Only problem was what would otherwise be seen as the livestock of a country was deadly monsters of the floor.

ID# 132973

no Materials Found. 1 Total.

Edited by Randal

"Well, you'll get there in time. I'm sure." She grinned back at the man, pulling up an examination window on him. "See? Check it," The woman pointed over to his levels in particular. "You're already halfway up to where I am. That's a pretty big feat in itself. Honest."

With a wave, NIGHT gestured the menu away, before starting to get up. "Well, I'm done for the day, I think--!" One stretch and a brushing down of dirt later, she nodded over to the teleporter with a hum. "You wanna head back now? Wouldn't want to keep you waiting on your other adventures."

The two began their short trip back into town. "There's still more dragons to look for after this, right? Something tells me they won't be as-- uh... dramatic, as I'd figured or hoped they would look like. So I'm cool with joining back up with you for the next few, until they grow into the size of houses." A shrug. "That's my cut-off point, I think. Well, see ya."

A flash of light enveloped NIGHT as she stepped onto the teleporter. With a flash, she was gone, leaving her friend to think on what to do next.

ID: 132976 | LD: 14 | Sub-Dungeon Search
> Nothing seems out of the ordinary.

Edited by NIGHT