[PP] [F01-F07] Wait, what? «Case of Wyrms»

“huh,” Rei murmured to himself as he watched the serpents leave, was enemy detection range truly that short? Either way seeing that the encounter ended safely was a great relief to the both of them as they both let out a breath.

“N-no! we're fine, none of them came near us,” Kenji hurriedly raised his hands, that such a confident and competent person, let alone a girl, was so apologetic to them, useless layabouts that they were, made him panic.

Rei couldn’t help but be surprised by the girl's constant worry for them, what were they doing? Making a girl younger than them worry about them? They were technically adults now and it was a little pathetic of them. it reminded him of the state of the world they were now in.

Still, it made Rei showed a warm gentle smile, “we're safe thanks to you. Don’t worry about it, knowing that you tried to pull us along to help us is more than enough. it's important that all of us were safe, good work." he raised his hand to pat her on the head automatically when he suddenly stopped himself with a jerk. Right, she was an acquaintance, not his little sister.

“y-yeah, definitely, we owe you,” Kenji nodded, “it’s not much but...” he flipped through the menu and offered to give her some potions, (over-health and damage potions)

his mind briefly thought back to his family before shaking himself, “so then, is the quest done? Then let’s head back before we get accosted.” Rei looked around, also going through the menu, but to send a friend request, “we might not be much now, but we're getting there, if you need a hand one day and have use for us, let us know,”

Edited by Tsurei

Cordelia smoked softly, nodding her head. “Alright, that’s good.”

Cordelia reared back a little. “O-oh no, it’s really fine. I couldn’t take these from you. Your company was enough for this quest, haha. . . I just didn’t want to get bored when I went on it, but you guys were good company!” She exclaimed, nodding her head with a grin.

Really, that had been her motivation to help these players all along. As nice as she came off, she felt that she herself was a bit shallow. . . if she had someone else to do the quest with, she would’ve gone with them instead. 

Someone actually giving her something wasn’t really part of the plan.

”Ah, that’s great to know. If you ever need any help for quest, message me, okay?” She chirped, clapping her hands together. ”I’m sure you two will get plenty strong in no time, don’t worry about it.”

”I suppose this is where we part ways then,” she mumbled, smiling at them before she gave a small wave. “See you guys later, I suppose,” she chuckled, giving them a small nod as she walked away.

She wasn’t sure how long she could that facade before she was start to break.

SUMMARY:

Cordelia:

-5 SP

-200 Col

-Snake Venom

Tsu-rei:

-5 SP

-200 Col

-Snake Venom