[PP-NLY-F11] Christmas Cheer [Lessa]

Hikoru just nodded silently as Lessa apologized to him for the loss of his Unique Skill. Her words were true, it did feel like he had lost a part of himself when he found it gone. The name Master of Shadows was associated with who he was, he had carried that mantle from Lowenthal for what felt like years. But just like that. It was gone. He tried to use the Unique skill on a few occasions, but to no avail. He had lost what was once his to own, a thing he took for granted. His spirits were lifted a little as she talked about visiting his cafe.

"I think you'd like the drinks. We'd mostly serve Pumpkin spice flavored things, but I can add Hot Chocolate to the menu. And you'll get a discount for the idea." He spoke with a small laugh following close behind. He sighed and looked up into the cloudy night sky, the snow still falling. After a few moments of silence, Lessa commented on how it was a nice time. He nodded in agreement. "I have to say the same. You helped me realize that I still have growth to go. This game really makes people become an adult too quickly. I should be in college enjoying my time, but here i am fighting for my life every day." He spoke, a frown on his face. "But, this is the path we have to take now." He opened his HUD and brought up a trading screen, trading Gram to Lessa silently. He stood, putting his hands in his pockets and spoke without turning.

"Please, keep the frontlines safe for me. My Apprentice, Aru, will be joining there, and I cant bear the thought of him getting hurt. Until we see each other again." He said. Then with a wave he started walking towards the darkness of the world, away from the frontlines and into the unknown.

And for the first time in a long time, he wasnt afraid of it.