[PP-F2] <<Breaking The Unbreakable>>

Haine growled as she kicked the boulder in front of her furiously. "D-Damn it! It's blocking the way!" she exclaimed furiously as she began to throw a bunch of things at the boulder. "Yeah.. out of all things its blocking the screwy dungeon.." she muttered under her breath. She began to yell like a madwoman as she tried everything she could think of to budge or move the huge obstacle.

Ragnar she's this girl throwing things at this giant boulder he starts laughing at how funny she looked saying "I know how to break it if you want to stop throwing stuff at it or you can keep doing what your doing either way its funny so you want some help" ragnar was sitting in a tree reading still laughing looking over the top of his book.

She blushed in embarrassment when she heard some strangers remark on her actions. "W-Well I'm gonna break this some way!" she exclaimed as she puffed her cheeks out. But his next words got her attention. "Can you help? I'd really appreciate it! Are you like a black belt master? Because breaking this? dayum.." she'd say as she scratched the back of her head.

She simply smiled curtly with a nod as she would slowly enter, without a fear in the world. Fear is a mortals number one enemy, in fact.. it resides in the hearts of every mortal being. It never ceased to wither away as the petals of a shriveled rose were to. How we dealt with our hardships was how our perspective on every situation would be. Do not let fear overcome you, because when it does, it will entirely consume you.. the same as a wildfire. Haine had this in her mind, so with these words she whispers day in and night.. she could stand strong.. and hold a hope bigger than she ever thought she could.

She nodded as she continued walking behind him. "I suppose I could keep my pace a little slower," she responded as she started walking a little slower. But then an echoed roar was heard in the distance. "As I had suspected.. monsters are near.." she said quietly as she scanned the area with narrowed eyes.