[OP-F1] Meet & Greet

Sakuri saw the guy and the girl approaching them. More people, we can do this brain.

''Hello, I am Sakuri as you both already heard'' he said to the two people which just arrived

'Was it maker and....Elyth? I am sorry if i pronounce it wrong''he said while he was doing that forced smile once again.

He then proceeded to ask ''So, are you two together?'', since he saw them both coming here while holding hands.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''Oh i am so sorry if i offended either of you''He said while stumbling over the words.

I can still save this

Sakrui then scratches the back of his head, again. ''You were just holding hands, and well... yeah..'' He said and laughed a bit..

''Either way, it's nice to meet you as well. And again, sorry if i offended either of you!''

Sakrui started to feel a bit thirsty and didn't rally know if he could order now or not...

''Also, sorry if i am coming of a bit stupid..But could i get something to drink somehow?''

Ethereal stumbles through the door. "Hi guys, sorry I forgot the snacks so I went to get some." he explains, heaping a huge amount of party food onto the nearest table. He looks around to see all the new faces, "Hi, everyone. My name's Ethereal but everybody calls me Ether." he goes to the nearest stranger to greet them.

[Ruri Enters the RP]

She walks through the door again. Greeting someone nearby, then spotting Ether. She giggled as she sat down at the table in the entrance. She then put out a card game, "Anyone want to play war?" She says as she draws 7 cards, not caring if she wins or doesn't.

Her Cards (MUST PICK RANDOMLY):

Q, A, K, 7, 2, 8, 9

Elyth saw the blue-haired girl who had ran away moments before reenter with a deck of cards.

"Anyone want to play war?" She asked.

"I want to watch, if you don't mind," Elyth said as she walked over to the table. She was never really good at card games, but this seemed fascinating enough.

Sakuri saw the girl which entered, and it appears as if she wanted to play cards.

I am not particular good at it... But i could just sit with them tho He thought to himself

He then walked towards the table which the group had sat down around.

''Hello, i am Sakuri''He said to the girl which he hadn't met before while raising his hand in a greeting gesture

''Ill just sit and watch you guys play instead, I'll be a card referee!'' He said while laughing about his super not funnyness

I shouldn't talk to people, brain please stop.

"I'm Ruri." She smiled at them both as Kanya went to the other side of the table and took a few cards. "Lets play!" She smiled at Kanya

Kanya's Deck

Q, A, A, 5, 8, 9, 3

Ruri's deck

Q, A, K, 7, 2, 8, 9

Ruri puts down a Q, Kanya does as well. "DRAW!" Ruri shouts as she puts down three cards beside it, Kanya had a 8 she flipped afterward, Ruri flipped a 2. Kanya won the cards.

Kanya's Deck

9, 3, Q, A, A, 5, 8, Q, A, K, 7, 2

Ruri's deck

8, 9

She smiled at the quick game as she put down another card...

Kanya's Deck

9, 3, Q, A, A, 5, 8, Q, A, K, 7, 2

Ruri's deck

8, 9

Kanya wins Ruri's 8 card to Kanya's 9 card.

Kanya's Deck

3, Q, A, A, 5, 8, Q, A, K, 7, 2, 9, 8

Ruri's deck

Sakrui facinated kept looking at the card, trying to figure out how you even win this game..

''Where did you learn this card game?'' He asked the girl which name was Ruri.

Am i the only one who had no clue what just happend? No it can't be like that.. She probaböy have no clue either.

Sakuri then asked the group around him

''I am going to get something to drink, anyone else who would like something?''He then looked around and waited for a reply

"I learned it back at home, and I could use a nice sprite of some sort.." She smiled at him. She then went back to her cardgame.

Kanya's Deck

Q, A, A, 5, 8, Q, A, K, 7, 2, 9, 8

Ruri's deck

9, 3

Ruri got a nine as she collected Kanya's 3. ruri smiled at Kanya, "Ha-Ha!~" She laughed at her wolf.

"Sure, here are the rules;

1, beats nothing.

2, beats 1.

3, beats 1,2.

4, beats 1, 2, 3.

5, beats 1, 2, 3, 4.

6, beats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

7, beats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

8, beats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

9, beats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

10, beats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Q (Or queen), beats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

K (Or king), beats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Q (Or queen).

A (Or ace), beats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Q (Or queen), K (Or king)."

She finishes as she sighs as she begins to breath better again... "So, not too hard right?" She asks as she smiled at him.