[OP-F1] Meet & Greet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if I should introduce myself...? Elyth thought. She wasn't very keen on speaking in front of a bunch of strangers so informally. But whatever.

"Uh, hello?" Elyth smiled, waving a bit to get everyone's attention. "I'm Elyth, nice to meet you all."

ragnar smile saying "im not being mean i was trying to make him feel welcome just trying to be nice dude." ragnar sat at a table with his food and starts eating waiting for someone to start playing some music he also looked at the new girl saying "hi names ragnar how you doing"

Sakrui felt a warm feeling when all these people had welcomed him with such a warm welcome.

''Ermh, well my name is Sakuri, Nice to meet you all. I heard that people were gathering here and i thought i could come and check it out.. i guess..'' He said while slowly moving towards the group of people inspecting his surroundings.

After he arrived at the ''center'' of the party, he just stood there and was being awkward.

Should i say something, or maybe do something... He said while just standing there.

He then found a chair and sat down just to inspect the other people which was around him

''Don't be so shy.'' When Sakuri heard that, he directly felt like it was directed towards him.

She's right, I can't just come here and then don't speak to someone he thought. So he moved up towards the girl which had yelled it out while he tried to force a smile instead of looking shy.

''Hello! As you heard before, my name is Sakuri, Nice to meet you! Could i ask for your name?''He said while he reached his hand out.

Here goes nothing.. In worst case scenario, none here knows me either way..

''Hi! I'm Shaya, if you didn't hear before'' Sakura just realised that he had heard this before, she actully introduced herself when he entered the building..

''Oh so stupid of me, you had already told me your name''He said while he laughed a bit and scratched the back of his head.

''I am fine! How about you?'' He said without even noticing that she said something else before.

You had one job brain.. crap