[PP-F7] Little Lottie's Treasure (Trinoko & Haine)

The snowy cold mountains of floor seven.. this was a floor she hadn't visited yet. But she decided to give it a try. Haine messed around with her sword as she swung it randomly in the air, in all kinds of crazy directions as she spun around. "Uwaa! I've had enough! I'm tired of combatting like a clone!" she would complain as her familiar lazily rested. Her owners chronic complaining could only get so tolerable. Yue howled in distress as she buried her head deep into the cold snow. Then they both realized.. their voices echoed!

He had never been on the seventh floor before, and he figured there could be no better place for him to test his familiar! It was the highest floor accessible, so clearly it would be the best way to challenge his and his familiar's strength! As he moved through the floor, he saw someone in the corner of his sight doing some... interesting moves! After a bit of staring he realized it was a player who he had met in the past named Haine! He decides to approach her, wary of the blade she held so he kept some distance. "Hello Haine! Been a bit, you remember me?" He chuckles happily while waiting for her answer, going "awww" when he saw the little familiar she had.

She stopped when she heard a voice in the distance. She slowly turned around and then exclaimed loudly. "I KNOW YOU! You're.. Trinoko right? oh I hope I got it right! I don't want to seem old!" she childishly said before Yue dug her numb face out of the snow. The white wolf glared at Trinoko with her cold blue eyes before she stood in front of her owner protectively.

He smiled with a nod, offering her a little clap in reward for remembering! "That's completely correct, you remembered!" He offers her a grin and looks down at the protective little wolf. "Though I don't remember meeting this little one." He chuckles and kneels down holding out his hand in offering to the pup. He was used to dealing with animals in the real world, he just assumed the AI tried to mimic them. "And I wouldn't worry. You don't seem old at all." He offers her a wink while he watches the wolf's reaction to him.

She sighed in relief when she had remembered. "I remembered it! Yes!" she exclaimed enthusiastically as she pumped her fist in the air. Then she noticed Yue's reaction to seeing Trinoko. "Oh sorry about that.. Yue's really feisty and protective," the bluenette sweat dropped. The wolf sniffed his hand but stood there dumb founded. Even if he seemed friendly, she still had to protect her owner!

He nodded with a chuckle and said "Well, not a bad thing exactly. That means you have a good familiar!... Mine likes protecting me in other ways." He chuckles and rolls his eyes as he stands back up straight. "So the pup's name is Yue? Cute." He smirks and says down at the pup which still seemed to protect it's owner "Just like her. So what brings you to the seventh floor? I came here to try out my own familiar... maybe you can give me pointers on controlling one!" He smiles happily, eager to learn and use every advantage the system had to offer!

She smiled as she listened closely to him talking about her familiar. "I suppose so! And why I'm here? I've never been on this floor... And I felt the need for some new adventuring area! And as a whole new package, its snowing!1 Yue loves cold areas honestly," she chirped. But then she quickly nodded before switching to her "I know everything" mode. "No need to fear! First you gotta show em who's boss! Don't go soft on them they'll most certainly rebel! You can bribe but I don't recommend that.." she said but muttered the last part of her sentence. "Meh anywaays.. I don't even know how I did it.." she sighed before "growing mushrooms in a corner out of defeat".

Trinoko tried not to laugh at her borderline comedic reaction to all things in life, it made being around her interesting at the very least! "Ahh. I love the snow too. Winters were very fun in my home country before I moved to Japan... thankfully it still snows." He looks up into the sky to observe the falling snow "They say no two snowflakes are the same, yeah? I wonder if there was that much effort put into it here." He shakes his had in doubt and says "That makes sense. Though my familiar is a bit colder than you pup." He chuckles and shrugs "He doesn't seem to show much personality, though considering what he is, I can only think it natural." Deciding he might as well show what he meant, he held out his arm and stretched out his fingers. He had already instructed his familiar on what that meant.

Soon the body markings hidden by his clothing started glowing, not obstructed by his clothes in the slightest, almost appearing like they were on top, and then from the marks came blue flames which poured out from him harmlessly. This removed the markings and allowed his familiar to leave it's dormant state which was meant for resting or hiding his familiar. Once the theatrical part was over, next to Trinoko stood a walking suit of armor in his size! It's metal plates was the color of the snow. "I call him Angelo!... He seems to prefer speaking through actions, I have never heard him speak." Trinoko shrugged and looked at his familiar fondly.

The way he had described his familiar was somewhat strange. But when she witnessed a glowing a glowing tattoo and a standing armor thingy, she jumped back in surprise. "N-NEAT BUT FREAKY!" she unstably shouted before calming down. "Nice Angelo!" she chirped before standing on the very tips of her toes and patting the tall familiars head. "He's so cool! They actually have familiars like this? I never knew!"

Trinoko chuckled softly "Well, I dunno if others do." He points to the familiar's helmet. "He lifts that up and puts his food in there, and that somehow eats it." Angelo looks to the woman curiously, his armor making the noises any heavily armored person would when he moved. After a moment it looked to the wolf pup as well as if observing them. After a moment it lowered hit's 'head' and did a respectful bow, making it seem just as knightlike as it looked.

While he watched how his familiar respond to new people he happily said "I have seen one person who had a cat who could turn into shadows, and another who had a flaming horse as their familiar... It takes all types I guess?" He shrugs softly and said "I tried giving him a weapon before but he refused to take it, so of course I can't just make him a second party member in that way." He laughed happily, deciding to add "And the flamey glowy part freaked me out the first time too! The flames don't seem to burn anything though, probably just ascetic..." It would be pretty awesome if he just started shooting flames, but he doubted that would ever happen. "Kinda wish I could wear him and say 'screw armor!' but unfortunately that's a no. Mostly."

Yue stiffened up slightly before howling. She would frantically sniff Angelo, only getting a scent of iron and metal. The wolf backed away and buried her face into the snow once more. Haine simply laughed at her familiars response to this. "And it would be neat if your familiar could use weapons! But you have a point.. its like another player! And I know this question sounds crazy.. CAN HE TALK?!" she asked curiously with sparkle filled eyes.

Trinoko laughed at the little pup reacting to Angelo, happily saying to her "Honestly, I have no idea! Like, I tried using that familiar communication skill. He didn't say a word!" He chuckles softly "Maybe he just doesn't have anything to say...?" He shrugs softly and says "Well, we are still low leveled. Who knows? Perhaps on day he will get a weapon if we level up enough! Like the Kobolds, you know?" All at once he felt psyched for that possibility, where he might one day pull out something to smash some enemies with! "Oooh. Imagine if I had a smith make a replica of him for me to wear. Twinsies!"

She laughed and responded. "Replicas! Oh boy! I'd have trouble guessing who was who unless one of them were to speak up! And anyways, wanna venture out into town? I'm gonna explore all I can! It would be super fun if someone came along though.. that is if you want to!" Haine offered with a cheerful smile. Yue immediately lifted her numb face up and stood on her legs, moving to stand beside her owner.

Trinoko nodded happily and gestured to his familiar using the same position as before, as if sensing his Lord's intent, he takes hold of Trinoko's hand and wreathes around his arm and chest as before, returning to his dormant state to rest and hide. Once that was done Trinoko tugged up his sleeve to show the tattoos were very much there before pushing it back down and answering her question. "That would be nice, actually. I haven't been on this floor before so exploring it properly sounds fun!" He smirks mischievously and mimics his familiar's bow "After you, m'lady. You are far more experienced than I." He grinned, it being plain as day who was the stronger of the two. His eyes were drawn in the direction of the village though, moving up beside Haine in wait.

"Alright then! Without a further ado.. lets go shall we?" she smiled before beginning to walk in the direction of the town. Everywhere they would turn, they saw snow. Snow, snow everywhere! Sooner or later, they had finally entered town. It looked different than all the other towns she had seen..

Coniferous trees lined the city, all coated in pure white snow. The center of the town square had a beautiful ice sculpture standing. The atmosphere seemed familiar, yet so different at the same time..

"We shall!" He happily started kicking at the snow as they walked, watching the game's physics system at work with interest in his eyes before they were drawn upward towards the village, giving a whistle as he looked the sights over. A part of him knew the sculpture was likely not sculpted manually, but it was impressive all the same! "Isn't that pretty?" he smiles up at the solid piece of ice. It seemed smooth enough that the snow slipped right off around it! He was distracted enough by it he didn't notice a small girl approaching them.

"I-I'm sorry to intrude! M-My name is Lottie. I happened to have lost a very magical and rare item of mine.. and it really means the world to me. I-If you both can retrieve my special item, I would be so happy! W-Would you please help?" the little girl said with eyes full of hope. Perhaps this special item meant the world to her. Haine couldn't say no to such a face.

"O-Okay.. where did you remember leaving this magical rare item Lottie?" the bluenette smiled as she tried to gather as much information as she could. The little girl scratched her head before replying.

"O-Oh yes I remember! I was watching my papa hunting dragons for materials for his shop.. it was some high up cave in a mountain, temperature around zero.." Lottie would say quietly with sad eyes.

Trinoko watched the adorable child as she explained the situations, practically feeling the snow melt around him along with his heart as she spoke. "You can count me in, definitely." He smiles and nods to Haine and the child. "We will head up there and get your special item! It's just a dragon!" He was partially bluffing, dragons never stop being intimidating but he was confident he could at least fight one without being killed.

When they were told the location roughly, he looked around and said "Do you remember which direction? There are a lot of mountains, after all!" He smiles to her, eager to help in any way he could, even if the system was in a way manipulating him!

She thought for a minute. "Remember when Lottie was pointing up to a tall circling mountain? Right there!" she chirped as she extended her arm and pointed to a high up mountain the peak so high it was covered in clouds. "Well.. lets go shall we? I cant wait to explore the area!" she chirped as she began to walk off, Yue following behind her faithfully. The bluenette would secretly wonder what this important item of Lottie's was. A gem? A rare item? So many things it could be..