[OP-F1] little red and the wolf

Red looked around the streets one more time her eyes watching intently for a familiar brown ponytail, the lady who had taken in all the kids in the beginner city was really nice and all but she could be a bit smothering when all Red wanted to do was get out and breath fresh air. 'i'm tired of waiting, its been months already and they haven't come back i'm just going to have to take things into my own hands' reassured that the lady was nowhere to be seen she made her way towards the city gates, 'it shouldn't be that hard out there after all I've stocked myself with all the essentials so if I get in trouble I can get out of it easily.'

the 12 year old brushed her black hair out of her face and looked at the vast expanse of plains with her turquoise blue eyes. 'wow, its a lot more intimidating by myself, maybe i should just..' her eyebrows crinkle as she bites her lip then she sets her jaw stubbornly, 'no I said I was going to do it and I am' she took the first few steps outside the safe zone towards whatever adventure she would have out there.

Shaya was hiding in the tree above ragnar, hoping he wouldn't notice her, luckily he didn't. She hears the news around her of a little girl running around and pokes her head out upside down scaring ragnar, Whats up? Whos this little girl you speak of? She looks over and sees her and yells, HI, I'm Shaya! She hops down from the tree running to her, Aren't you a cute little thing, whats your name?

Red looked first up at the tree branches hearing a male player speaking to her from up there and then seeing another player this time a girl walk up to her, and a third flip upside down from a tree and come running at her, 'wow just when i thought i was going to do something on my own,' she smiled though and introduced herself politely just like her grandmother had taught her. "hello, I'm RubyRed, or just Red," she calmly shifted the shield and spear combo on her back to make it more comfortable and continued, "I was actually going out to try and gain experience so that I can be more help and less burden on the others in the game." her blue eyes drifted from player to player, "if you want to come along then that's fine with me." secretly she was a bit relieved that she would have company she was a bit nervous about fighting mobs after what happened with her brother.

Sorry Ragnar but its just too fun to mess around with you. Shaya turns back to the little girl and speaks, you are so cute! You remind me of my little sister in the real world, I'd love to come with you! She gives a smile, Don't worry I wont let them take your kill. She noticed Ruri just walked away and sighed, Either she's annoyed of me or just shy, I can never tell.

ragnar was hanging from the branch by his legs looking at ruri saying "names ragnar im a noob to so don't think ill be such a big help in the fighting. yo shaya whats up with ruri she seemed a bit mad did i do something wrong" as he was saying this he fell out of the tree hitting his head he just laid there looking dazed.

Red looked at the girl who left and shrugged, "well if you guys are coming then I was going to head this way and see If I find anything" she started walking and then stopped "wait," she thought of something "did you guys want to form a party? or are you just going to come with me?" she looks at them questioningly.

Red hit the accept icon in the party request seeing the two others hp bars appear under hers reading the names next to them, "alright then lets go" she smiled cheerfully feeling quite a bit less nervous about facing the woods with two other people than she had by herself. she started walking down the path swinging her arms and humming aimlessly without actually having a certain song in mind.

Red was about to answer Ragnar when they spotted the boar she gulped 'first encounter since then, calm down its all going to be fine' she smiles and pulls her shield and spear out from off of her back readying herself for action. she looked around at the older and higher leveled players around her and realized that she really was small and weak compared to them but she set her face in a determined way and breathed out "i'm ready"

RubyRed hp: 5/5

Ragnar hp: 13/13

Shaya hp: 15/15

Boar hp: 5/5

Ruri hp: 21/21 (ooc: not sure if she is fighting or not)