[OP-F1] little red and the wolf

Ruri giggled as she took an attack too. She took her sword, still invisible...

[1-2] Miss

[3-5] Dodge

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp to boar

[9-10] Crit, -2 Hp to boar

RubyRed hp: 5/5

Ragnar hp: 13/13

Shaya hp: 15/15

Boar hp: 5/5

Ruri hp: 21/21

(+2 battle dice)

Result: boar dodged... Ruri's hood got taken off as she sighed and ran around the figure, confusing it -2 turns to boar attacks.

Red looked up and realized that they were attacking she held her shield up ready and inched her way forward holding her spear up a focused expression on her face.

Ragnar hp: 12/13

Boar hp: 4/5

she lunged forward with her spear but the boar shifted out of the way just in time and she pulled back behind her shield. then she noticed Shaya leaving "ok, we will do our best without you" she smiled not taking her eyes off the enemy.

Red laughed "you mean like you are doing right now?" she stood back and watched how the fight was going and saw that they needed to cooperate 'both of them are sword users, I have the shield and spear combo and the boar usually charges its enemy just before it attacks,' she grins as she gets the idea "wait for it to charge me and i'll block with my shield then you jump in and attack while its stuck" she held her shield up and ran in front of him blocking the boars next charge sliding a few feet back with the force but not taking damage. "now!"

Ragnar hp: 11/13

Red laughs again and pushes the boar back with her shield jumping back and circling around to the other side, "its ok I guess everybody has bad days" she smiles and breathes in trying to think up a new strategy while using her chance before the boar charged to shift her spear into a better grip. this time when the boar charges she slips slightly her shield sliding to the side leaving her open, she gets sideswiped falling over and dropping her spear. "ouch"

RubyRed hp: 4/5

Ragnar hp: 11/13