[OP-F4] The cave of wonders...

"So we're going into a cave?" Boulder asked for what seemed the fiftieth time.

"Yes, we're headed to a cave right now, and when we get there we're going to check out what's inside of it." They'd already had this conversation already so Chain already knew the next question was going to be-

"Is it scary?"

There was no right way to answer the question, he'd already tried them all. Say it wasn't and Boulder wouldn't believe you, say it was and he would believe you too much, say you're not sure and he'd think that just the mention of it had been so scary you were suffering from an acute form of amnesia.

"Look, nothing about this place is scary, it's like walking inside of a rock. Heck, you're made out of rocks, you should feel right at home!" There may not have been any right answers, but there absolutely were very wrong ones, and that was near the top of the list.

"So it would be like being inside of me? Inside of me? Gross!" Boulder's high pitched voice should have belonged to a 11 year old girl, it had no place in this solid formation of rocks and fire.

I swear, if I ever meet the one who set me up with this guy, i'll..." Flashbacks of the two characters that had helped him, one with a sword lodged in his chest and the other surrounded, hit him like a truck. Chain was going to go out on a limb and assume they didn't make it through that particular situation.

There was absolutely nothing he could have done to save them, he knew that, but still there was that part of his mind that wanted him to go. To be the ideal hero that throws their life away in a dramatic gesture to help others. Heroes don't live long though, so he was fine with being a normal guy.

Besides, The blonde character blinked a few times as he approached the entrance of the cave. She's right there in front of me. I've gone crazy.

"Hey, Ruri was it? Remember me? I'm Chain..." There was a subtle way to approach this subject and he knew what is was, "So yeah, i thought you were dead?"

"No, only Dirgun." She said as she stubbed her sword to the sand... having her arm onto the sword... "Well, wanna get going toward the cave?" She asked Chained as she turned around and gave him a party invite. She then saw Kanya as she looked over to the right of her shoulders. "Ready, Kanya?" She asked her wolf as she smiled at her, now forgetting about the incident with Dirgun.

Jace walked around the town of beginnings striking his sword in the air. His sword was amazing. It's name was Skyslicer. Then he seen Ruri and a male player walking out and into the unsafe area. Hey wait up guys he yelled to them running at full speed he caught them. What are you guys up to he said to Ruri. He was glad both of them had green cursors. What are you guys doing? Whatever it is may I join? He sent a party request yo them. A red X being no and a blue O being yes.

OOC Ruri why haven't you been PMing back. You've read them all. They are not in my outbox.

So I didn't imagine the whole thing, it really was a serious situation

Chain cautiously accepted the party invite. The young player, he could only assume she was between thirteen and sixteen, had acted like the death of her boyfriend was no big deal.

I guess they were right, It was grim and a little bit funny at the same time, Video games really have deadened our senses to messed up stuff

"So whats up with this cave?" Chain's gear was fully prepped and Boulder was battle ready, "They didn't really say much about it in the quest description, only that it was a 'Cave of Wonders'."

So far the name was very deserving and fulling Chain with wonder. He wondered why she didn't seem to care about Dirguns death, who was this guy that had just shown up and requested a party request, and why in the hell was he here at this cave in the first place?

It was destined to be a wonderful day.

Jace watched the other boy cautiously accept his invite. He watched the name chainedplains in a small font appear under his name. Hello Chainedplains my name is Jace. I came because I seen Ruri and I met her before. Me and her had a little spar. Than me and her now dead boyfriend Dirgun had a spar and he whooped the sh** out of me. She and Dirgun instead of leaving me to die for a predator they guided me back to the safe zone. Seeing Chainedplains still did not understand he said I own a small shop called Heavens blades. Not that popular though. Hey Ruri I got a new sword. He showed her Skyslicer. This thing is powerful.

"Whenever you are."

The flames that bound Boulder together made him a walking light in caves so there was no need for Chain to equip a torch.

The little guy may be annoying and no where worth the amount of pain he causes me, but at least sometimes he's useful. Kinda.

"So, normally I'd take point in this type of thing," Chain lied, he never went first, "But seeing as how I'm the lowest level here, ill hang in the back and provide support."

Things were starting to look a bit better, not only did he have boulder as a meat shield, he had two other characters between him and harm.

I'm ready when you are Ruri. He grabbed Skyslicer and let Ruri take lead. Hey at least I'm not scared I just like the term " Ladies first" and Silvee is up there with your boulder. What kind of familiar is it anyway? Than he looked around with the dim light given by the boulder where's Kanya Silvee. Silvee sniffed around looking for her friend.

OOC Ragnar she hasn't PMed back me on three of my PMs

Jace jumped as he seen a boy just pop right beside him and Ruri and Chain. Whoa! Where did you come from. He seen the green cursor and name. Okay he's not a PKer. He sent Ragnar a party request. Why not all of them? I mean sometimes wonders is a bad thing. Like a wonderful boss that is shaped like a marshmallow that wants to kill you. He already seen Ruri and Chains HP and name under his.

He seen Ruri starting to head out looking annoyed. Hey are you okay Ruri. Ever since He who must not be named died you have not been your usual happy self. Just think. He's in a better place. He patted her on the shoulder than backed up and followed her leaving the other two to fall behind. He just assumed that that was wrong with her.

Hey Euri I noticed you don't have a guild or anything do I thought I would make one and invite you to it. I mean some of the lead players are solo but you don't have to be. He noticed a small tear running down her cheek. He grabbed a piece of cloth and handed it to her. Here you might need this before the others see.