[SP-F8] «Ferocious Foe» Mulch.

After opening the chest and discovering its mediocre contents Life pulled himself back up and dusted off his kimono. "Well then young one. That concludes your introduction to SAO. You can follow me towards the teleporter. I recommend heading back to the first floor and doing some beginner quests. Don't go throwing your life away so willingly. We need every player we can get you know. The kid scrambled back onto his feet. "Wait! Will... will you keep an eye out for my sister?" Life tilted his head back towards the kid. "Sure, what's her name? What does she look like?" Jeff responded quickly. "Mariah! She's tall with black long hair, a little shorter than you. She uses a two handed battle axe." Life raised an eyebrow, pretty specific enough. "Alright then kid, I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll let her know her little brother almost got himself killed looking for her." He stuck his tongue out playfully and walked off. It felt good to be back. Now... towards floor six, lets see what that amazon lady was rambling about. Life stepped into the teleporter, fading away into a stream of blue data.

Chest opened ID: 137179

Thread complete 
Page reward: +1Sp +400Col
Quest reward: +2Sp +2000Col +1 Kumatetsu Statue 
Chest Reward: +400 Col +2 T1 Mats +2 uncommon consumables

Total: +3Sp +2800 Col +1 Kumatetsu Statue +2 Mats +2 uncommon consumables

Edited by Life