[PP-F10] Black is the new Orange

"I don't think anyone would ever blame their daughter for that." Her words contradicted everything she had been told up until now. Her aunt had made sure to let her know it. Her father became absorbed up with his drinking. Mari brought her closer into a light embrace. She almost retaliated. She didn't want pity like she had gotten from teachers when she was young. 

"Hey-" Hidden's attention refocused on Mari, her eyes staring into Mari's vibrant blue.  "No mother - ever would blame their child for such an accident. Your mother doesn't hate you. Nor would she blame you. She'd want you to live. She'd want you to smile. You know that, right?" Hidden returned with a teary smile and closed her eyes as she said, "Of course!" They hugged once more and Mari would whisper to her that she wasn't alone. Maybe... just maybe she had overthought everything in life too much. This meeting with Mari today... there was no way it was by chance. It was Destiny. 'Not that I believe in things like that anyway... but maybe for once things are going to start going my way. I'm feeling better, lighter than I have in a while.' 

"What was that earlier about tea and a Yukata? Anything is better than this stinky river huh?" 

'I can't pity myself forever, but for now respite from everything would be great. Afterwards, the only way is forward.' 

ROLEPLAY COMPLETED!

Both players receive 2 SP