[PP|02]Dragon Hunter Yuki! pt. 2 <<DHA2: Quartz Hatchling>> ft. Life

Yuki removed the gauntlet from her hand to wipe the tears from her eyes. Her face had gotten red from the sobbing and she sniffed quietly attempting to stop the tears from streaming down her cheeks. Life took a knee in front of her and did his best to reassure her that she wasn't an absolutely waste of space like she thought she was. He could see that his words were getting to her, a slight expression of shock followed by a light smile painted across her face. She didn't know why everyone wanted to assure her that she was useful. She didn't feel like it whatsoever, but still Mari had insisted that she was doing everything she could for now and Life was saying now that she had worth. It was all just bad luck and her clumsiness. She beat the Gemini on her own and several other mobs. If she wasn't able to handle herself, she would be dead, right?

"Y-Yoshi." The tiny girl said rising to her feet, picking up her equipment. "I think maybe we should take a break before taking on the next one though. I need some time to collect myself." The two headed back to the safe zone to find an inn.

Spoiler

Rewards:

1 SP Quest Complete + 1 SP for Page
300 col per player

<Zylara’s Quartz> [Vanity Quest Item] : 1 of 9, collect all 9 and meet whom that waits before you, only then will you get the grand prize.