[PP|03]Dragon Hunter Yuki! pt. 3 <<DHA3: Opal Hatchling>> ft. Life

Yuki took a deep breath. The dragon's breath was hot and smelled awful. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as it exploded into data and disappeared from this digital world until it inevitably would respawn and someone else would feel it's fury, or vise versa in Life's perspective. Once things calmed down, Life's voice pulled her back into reality.

"You feeling ok?" His charming smile reassured her that he was fine as well. Even with her cape burned up from the dragon's fire, she gave no hint of wavering.

"Of course! I did my job so you could do yours and everything worked out. I never actually believed that I would use one of those dingy potions, but I guess I was wrong. I'm just glad to see that you are unharmed. I wouldn't know how to feel if someone in my party died because I was a bad tank." She smiled at Life to reassure that she was okay and flashed him a thumbs up. "Not like I could die with someone as cool as you backing me up! Now, on to the next! She marched to take the lead back to the teleporter in the main city.

Spoiler

Quest Complete!

Rewards

SP: 1 for quest complete - 1 for 1 page of RP - 1 for the bonus given by staff for the quarantine stuff dunno what to call it

Col - (650+400)/2 = 525 for both players

The Opal Vanity Item