[PP-F2] Excuse me? Where did you GET that? This is some A grade level Poopydinks.

"If you wanna know love, you really just gotta be open to it I guess. It's not the sorta thing you can control, it just sorta hits you." Mari replied as she began to pick blades of grass out of her hair. "One minute you're fine and dandy, the next you find yourself always thinkin' about another. But I'm probably the worst person to ask about that sort of thing, I've not had the best of luck with that sorta thing."

She watched as he stood up, dusting his coat off. "Oh, leaving already?" She offered him a wry smile. "Is it because I ran out of that faja-stuff?" Mari joked. It was a bit of a shame to see him leave so soon - but she couldn't blame him. She wasn't really the best company. "There's not much to repay - but thanks." Mari said as she scrambled to push herself up and out of the grass. He was already on his way down the road though; well - she guessed that was that. Shame they couldn't talk more. He was a bit of a weird one.

"Just had to ad that didn't he?" Mari mumbled to herself. What kind of person thought it was okay to so nonchalantly call that out?  Did he even understand the gravity of it? "Ass."

Maybe it was better off that he left after all.