[F1-SP] Delve In

" That I am, are you from Zackariah's place? " Lyle seemed to have a bit of a hiccup in his voice, but also kind and looked like hard work and soot. Titan couldn't imagine what his hands felt like, certain they were calloused beyond repair. " Hi, yes. I'm supposed to give you this potion. " Titan, still with his open hand, gestured it over to the man who seemed to light up when he saw it and that it was a rare quality too.

" Not sure who's it for but I hope you're fine. " Titan hands in everything that he can.

" Well, please take this as thanks. " Tyle begins to unload an assortment of potions. " This was meant for Zackariah but I know he'll be thankful that you have it now, Titan. A brave, young adventurer like yourself. " 

Titan felt overwhelmed and held up his hand in protest but it honestly was no use. As soon as that was over, a pop-up appeared granting Titan two bonus skill points before the golden < ? >  that was over over Tyle's head became a < ! > and Titan knew this would be the next portion of his introductory quests.

" Dear lord, I hope it's not like picking freaking weeds. " He whined, hoping for the best but absolutely expecting the worst. 

Quest Rewards: The First Few Lessons are Free
Loot
  • ( 5 ) Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality ( +40 HP )
  • ( 1 ) Tier One Damage Potion ( +1 Damage )
  • ( 1 ) Tier One Over-Health Potion ( +50 Temp. HP )
SP
  • ( 2 ) Skill Points for Quest Rewards
  • ( 1 ) Skill Point for COVID-19 Bonus
  • ( 1 ) Skill Point for Finished Page Bonus ( Solo Party )
Col
  • ( 400 ) Col for Finished Page Bonus ( Solo Party )

Edited by Titan