[F21-SP][E3] Nature's Hoard - Nomad's Rights on poultry? (NT)

The guild vault was starting to look rather complete, getting quite the yield filling the shelving in small tossed in sacks each rather rounded with the contained units each filled by hand by the nomad's labors. To all those who were using such had no idea the origin, excluding maybe Simmone if she was capable of noticing their constant appearance building seeming from out of the blue. To the side of the entry a small ledger listing the bags of each that had yet to have been identified by the said merchant. Raidou hoped she could keep a pace that he was filling it, not wanting it to begin to pile up. 

Collecting his things and moving the empty plate of a meal prior to the side away from his loose leaf sheets of paper Raidou sets forth to Tolbana, leaving the hall empty as it was a place that as of yet only he and to a much lesser degree Simmone had frequented. But this would change soon enough.

Consumed Lemon Berry Palmiers (+3 Loot Dice) 

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer:

Level: 31

HP: 620/620

En: 62/62

Weapon: The Black Star - Genesis [1HSS] (T1/Perfect): Paralyze 1 (9-10), Taunt (+1 Hatred from Attacks/Howls, +2 on Focused), Vampiric [Offensive] 1 (Recover 10% of Total HP on 9-10)

Misc: Onyx Spectacles [Trinket] (T1/Perfect): +3 Loot Dice

Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [Light] (T1/Perfect): +3 Evasion

Skills:

1 Handed Straight Sword: Rank 3

Parry: Obtained

Gatherer: Obtained

Searching: Rank 5 (GM) (+5 Loot Dice on Non Combat Gathering)

Concentration [Extra]: +1 Accuracy on next attack, 3 turn cool down

Battle Ready Inventory:

Auric Sol  [1HSS] (T2/Perfect): +6 Base Damage

Self-Heal Recovery Potion*4

Teleport Crystal*1

Swordsman's Gauntlet [Heavy] (T2/Perfect): +54 Damage Mitigation

Edited by Raidou

It was a tad later than before, and as such the floor had a bit more littered about the city of Tolbana. Some geared and some not, scattered about in chuckling groups of green icons as they idled by doing little more than conversating. Raidou saw no use or progress in such things, a drastic waste of time and wished he could convince himself that such a thing had a purpose. Without paying them any mind he moves to the board and shuffles open and accepts the quest in question and his target being the whole reason he was here. Then quickly and quietly he leaves as fleeting as he came, toward his nook shielded from the world and all the chattering crowds into a safe haven from such squandering of time.

Lush in a blue color today, Raidou swears he can feel a chill on the wind here this time around.

ID# 140476 results: Craft: 2, Loot: 12+[3/3/5]=23, Success!

Gathering with Full Energy:
CD1-3: 2 Eggs
CD4-6: 3 Eggs
CD7-9: 5 Eggs
CD10-12: 6 Eggs

[Gatherer Activated!] +1 Bonus Materials

[Eggs Collected!] +2 Eggs

3*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 3

Total Eggs: 2

Edited by Raidou

With a graceful turn of his hands and pull of the cords that adhered such to the ground, Raidou followed his routine. Suddenly a rustle that causes him to pause his actions, his eyes firing toward the opening from which the sound was originating. Peering through was a choking mess of a male frame, clad in some sort of light plate topped with brownish locks. "This is where you went?" the male spoke. Raidou stopped and struggled a bit to respond, his mind on fire at the fact he had been followed.

The silence between them before the male noticed his discomfort and his eyes piercing his face. "Sorry if I'm intruding dude, just saw you dart away real fast like and wanted to see what was up." Fighting through the words Raidou manages a response. "It's alright." The words were short and sweet, but took quite the effort to break them free.

ID# 140477 results: Craft: 9, Loot: 1+[3/3/5]=12, Success!

[Gatherer Activated!] +2 Bonus Materials

[Eggs Collected!] +5 Eggs

3*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 6

Total Eggs: 7

Edited by Raidou

"You sure man, I can go if you want?" The guy looked back earnestly with a scratch at the back of his skull in obvious nervousness, Raidou was starting to notice these subtle little hints to the emotion that lied underneath the surface and the words giving more gravity to the meaning. "No it's fine" Raidou choked out as his hands began to move once more. The guy walks over and does his best to emulate what Raidou was doing, his lack of training becoming noticeable instantly to Raidou who could not help but watch from the corners of his eye. "What's your name?" The dude asks, and the notion drops away into a pool of silence Raidou trying to find a footing to be able to respond with a fire in his stomach burning away as he fights against the stone in his throat. His hands move as he tries to find the words that had been lost.

ID# 140478 results: Craft: 10, Loot: 15+[3/3/5]=26, Success!

[Gatherer Activated!] +3 Bonus Materials

[Eggs Collected!] +6 Eggs

5*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 11

Total Eggs: 13

Edited by Raidou

The guy looks at him intently waiting for him to speak with an uncomfortable air about them as Raidou could feel his stare that threatened to stab through his shoulder. "I'm Forest, I know its corny but my mom had a thing for plants." The boy says followed with a chuckle, Raidou could tell he was trying to break the tension. "R-raidou." he mutters out finally in a voice that is almost too silent to hear. "Raidou huh, well nice to meet you." Forest remarks trying his best to do what the nomad was, unknowingly pulling free an immature herb that shatters in his hands. Raidou without a word, slides his hand over near the males and brushes the tips of one showing the breadth of gold on a few. "Look for the gold reflection on the leaves." Raidou speaks with a reaffirmed solidity in his voice, his turbulent speaking beginning to level out a bit.

ID# 140479 results: Craft: 7, Loot: 16+[3/3/5]=27, Success!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 15

Total Eggs: 18

Edited by Raidou

Forest seems to shift a bit, being caught off guard by the strange gesture before its interpreted "T-thanks.." As he pulls the one Raidou had pointed out and looks deeper at it. Raidou keeps on pulling them out in rapid succession, sliding them into his belted bag with each one removed. Forest's inspection complete he flips the item into his inventory taking note of Raidou's more manual approach to storage. "You're pretty good at this man, you do this a lot?" He asks facing Raidou's shoulder in an earnest question, to which hardly understood the gravity of the answer. Raidou had done this and done this in excess for years now, his hands moved so freely because his skill had been maxed out long ago. A turn of Raidou's head with his finger pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, he aims to respond to the boy who was all so interested in his affairs.

ID# 140480 results: Craft: 3, Loot: 4+[3/3/5]=15, Success!

3*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 18

Total Eggs: 20

Edited by Raidou

Without looking at his gathering attempts continued pulling and retracting as if he had eyes on his palms, Raidou answers "Yeah, I do this a lot."

This wasn't the first answer that would come free, the first was more aggressive and the second would have been a dictionary definition of the entire question in a formulaic pattern. But Raidou managed to notice these facts and diluted his response to a more normal one, he was learning how to be a person slowly but surely.

"Well it shows, you are not even looking now." the guy says looking past to his hands that kept on retrieving plants without his input as if on auto pilot. "Oh..." Raidou exclaims as his attentions shift back to the soil, not realizing he was not paying attention any longer. "What's this stuff even for?" he asks another inquiry to the swordsman that avoided prying eye.

ID# 140481 results: Craft: 9, Loot: 9+[3/3/5]=20, Success!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 22

Total Eggs: 25

Edited by Raidou

Raidou looks at the materials and judges the compounds they could be crafted into before building a response. These were Liberating Water, the dark bluish color with grayed roots that made quite a few different items. One being used in teleport crystals or crafting respites, the other being for antitoxin when laced with blood booster or the electric yellow herbs. He then caught himself about to take to a spiel of all the different bonding and procedure of such before he holds his tongue.

English

"They make Crystals and Potions. They can also be used in making items that stop poisons." Raidou replies in an extremely watered down version of what he intended to say. Forest looks down to the patch and back to Raidou with a grin before he remarks "Neat" as he pulls another one free and adds it to his inventory in a flash of orange color in its addition.

ID# 140482 results: Craft: 3, Loot: 17+[3/3/5]=28, Success!

3*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 25

Total Eggs: 27

Edited by Raidou

The cavern then falls to silence, seeming as though the pair had ran out of things to converse about. Forest struggles a bit in the quiet, seeming as though it was not something he was used to. "How did you find this place?" He asks trying to keep a conversation going and keep the air from turning to a creepy vacuum. Raidou subtly responds with his mind racing back to the girl that showed him it the first time around. "A girl showed me where this was, on a natures treasure the first time around." he spoke fighting a tremble of a past mistake at bay, keeping his vocal cords from wavering in his response.

To this end Forest's face turns to a grin, almost sinisterly so as he contemplates the area with a boy and girl alone with such magnificent rainbow colored back lighting to accent the affair that was transpiring within.

ID# 140483 results: Craft: 1, Loot: 5+[3/3/5]=16, Success!

2*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 27

Total Eggs: 29

Edited by Raidou

Forest then leans a bit closer to Raidou and chuckles a bit "A girl you dog! What a place to do something like 'that'" Raidou did not understand the meaning or why he put so much emphasis on the final word. "What do you mean?" Raidou asked earnestly not understanding what he was trying to portray, it was true that a girl brought him in here and showed him this place. Now that he thought about it there was more than one "She wasn't the only one I've brought in here." Raidou said with no ill intention on his words given it was the truth. Forest's grin widens and he leans in even further "Holy crap dude really, your talking like in here with them alone right?" 

"Yeah, it's no big deal really." Raidou spoke honestly not understanding what he was getting at while he kept on picking herbs not paying this guy too much attention.

ID# 140484 results: Craft: 8, Loot: 9+[3/3/5]=20, Success!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 31

Total Eggs: 34

Edited by Raidou

The patch was fruitful to say the least, thankfully distracting the nomad from the lecherous grin his newfound companion was firing in his direction. This caused a storm of ideas all untrue to burn through Forest's head, trying to wrap his head around the implied but unconfirmed aspects of the couple girls he had brought in here prior. "Your such a player!" Forest chuckled tapping Raidou's shoulder, to which the swordsman replied: "Yes aren't we all?" 

"Psh I wish, I can't get most ladies to look at me let alone talk to me. The ones I could looked into a mirror and ended up being dudes." Forest exclaims with a laugh, although its a bit sour and melancholy with a sadness hidden inside it. "Honestly, If I can be frank for a moment most people avoid me like the plague." He spoke as his face started to take a more neutral and plain look.

ID# 140485 results: Craft: 10, Loot: 9+[3/3/5]=20, Success!

5*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 36

Total Eggs: 40

Edited by Raidou

Raidou looked to the lad feeling a kinship with the sentiment, and without a thought to what was being spoken this time around he spoke to the kid: "I understand that fully. If you were to pick me would I not bleed, what fools mortals be in the absence of dreamt philosophy and knowing not what we may be. It's assumed we all had seen better days."

Raidou catches what he said after the fact, his attentions shifting downward slightly embarrassed that he let forth his true thoughts without a filter. He waited for a response, a negative one as was painted in history in a tapestry of the turmoil of every shade of the human emotion: Regret, Sorrow and Rage.

Forest seemed to fall silent as well, as the man struggled to interpret the almost verbal nonsense the swordsman had spoke. The quiet was deafening only broken by the sounds of breaking roots and shifting of pockets.

ID# 140486 results: Craft: 7, Loot: 10+[3/3/5]=21, Success!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 40

Total Eggs: 45

Edited by Raidou

And then a laugh broke the serenity away like a stone cast through a glass, leaving fragments of it in its wake. "Where did you hear that old timy craziness?" Forest asked assumed that the words were not Raidou's but another. "I read it in a book once. I like to read." Raidou spoke with something close to honesty and a sigh of relief as the response didn't seem fueled with venom or disdain but rather humor and enjoyment in some regards. It seemed the true meaning behind the words was lost but at least a bomb was diffused in his confusion. Raidou could not help but smile with Forest as he was busting at the seams and clutching his face, his overflowing laughter was contagious and although he meant what he said perhaps for it to be understood it would need to be spoken in a different tongue:

A normal one

ID# 140487 results: Craft: 3, Loot: 1+[3/3/5]=12, Success!

2*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 42

Total Eggs: 47

Edited by Raidou

"Well it sounds nice, but it makes about as much sense as some of these 'too good' girls. You keep doing you dude." Forest exclaimed raising to his feet with a stretch having some fatigue settle between his bones he was trying to break loose. Raidou thought about the conversation and although he wanted to he could not bring himself to ask exactly what he was implying prior, his mind still stuck on the subtle nodding that lay on the words Forest spoke. Even more so the grin he wore on his face while he spoke the phrases.

But he chose to let it be and end on a positive note, he was sure such things would become more apparent the more he studied normal language and aspects of a standard conversation. A pop of some of Forest's joints and a sharp exhale he shouts "That's the ticket, feels great man." 

ID# 140488 results: Craft: 1, Loot: 19+[3/3/5]=30, Success!

2*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 44

Total Eggs: 49

Edited by Raidou

Then taking toward the crack in the wall that allowed passage into this grotto Forest took a few steps, turning back with a grin "I'll leave you to it, It seems you got this handled. I am going to go and try something more my style." Then a turn toward the small slit and kneeling he speaks once more that seems to rebound off the wall he was facing "And Raidou, although I didn't understand a lick of it. Thanks man, I assume you were trying to make me feel better. and uh, thanks for teaching me about gardening."

Dropping down and shimming out Raidou is left in solitude as the boy that came left just as swiftly with his armor plate banging against the opening upon his exit, and although either of them saw entirely eye to eye and despite their abilities to understand one another, the company was more than welcome.

ID# 140489 results: Craft: 8, Loot: 4+[3/3/5]=15, Success!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 48

Total Eggs: 54

Edited by Raidou

Raidou, however, started to analyze the whole ordeal and interaction, and notably the fact that the words he spoke didn't come across. Like a mental jigsaw, he tried to piece together the phrase in a way that would be palpable to the boy he had just met as an exercise in communicating.

"Do we not bleed?" Raidou whispers under his breath with the sounds of breaking roots as they snap free from the rocky surface under him. His pouch was rather brimming at this point, it seemed the addition of another had caused this patch to be much more ripe than usual, further cementing the importance of the guild he would inevitably start to bring with him on such endeavors once they were prepared enough to do so. A lift of the satchel on his hip showed a nice batch had subconsciously built itself while words were traded back and forth.

ID# 140490 results: Craft: 9, Loot: 16+[3/3/5]=27, Success!

4*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 52

Total Eggs: 59

Edited by Raidou

"We have all seen better days." Raidou remarked with a smile at the fact, a thought of how Forest being here not only made the time pass much quicker but made the whole event much easier in a roar of the same node upon usual he would need to swap between to keep fruitful. There was no arguing with the litter that now found his bag, Raidou realizes he had to mix it up and collect a few different nuggets as herbs would be of no use to the others. Unsheathing his blade and cracking a stone open he starts to pick through the rubble in attempts to diversify his gains before his inevitable extraction. Within its wake, a few sections of metal rich veins of stone stare him down, bagged and tagged with an empty sack for such zip tied closed hastily and strapped to his belt with a quick and fruitful dozen.

ID# 140491 results: Craft: 12, Loot: 6+[3/3/5]=17, Success!

5*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 57

Total Eggs: 65

Edited by Raidou

Harvesting mushrooms next with a wave of his palm to clear free the tiny lizards that utilized such as a source of food and water, dissipating with a hiss at the intrusion up the walls and out of sight. "Knowing not what we may be." Raidou kept on his monologue trying to break the words down to a meaning he could share with it being capable of understanding. It was a nasty habit of his, dwelling on such in excess trying to come to a solution to a problem he saw in himself and perceived like all problems an applicable solution. 

Dropping the mushrooms into a bag with a flick of his wrist, surely of use to the chef under his care Raidou unpockets another empty sack and moves to the gemstone wall aiming for a few of them to line the guild vaults coffers for use by the guild artisan. 

ID# 140492 results: Craft: 10, Loot: 15+[3/3/5]=26, Success!

5*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 62

Total Eggs: 71

Edited by Raidou

The sounds of dropping gemstone with the pry of his blade, scattering stone ricocheting underfoot in all directions with each pluck of them from where they found a hearth. The very noise bouncing around the cavern in a reverberating anthem, that seemed to magnify before disappearing as if more then one had fallen. A shift of a wrist and the fling of a bag Raidou tosses them into which the bag stretches as they impact the bottom of it. "In dreamt philosophy" A word spoken like a cadence from the swordsman, writing a mental definition in blue collar tongue for consumption by those who had not turned a page for the concept pushed from pursed lips.

Moving to the back wall with a raised sword Raidou moved for the stringed cable adhered to the stone pillars protruding from the cavern ceiling. A whip of such as he began to spool up and knock loose what hung.

ID# 140493 results: Craft: 2, Loot: 1+[3/3/5]=12, Success!

2*T3 Materials Obtained!

Total T3 Materials: 64

Total Eggs: 73

Edited by Raidou

A moment turns to minutes as he finishes the task, wrapping balls of the stuff in linen wrapping he had on hand for just such a resource that took to epoxying itself to the ceiling with a natural residue. A flourish and sheath of his weapon after tying the bag to his hip along with the others, Raidou wipes his brow and prepares to exit. Again a slight hint of glare piques his interest in a beaconed call from reflected light from a metal trim. To the dirt and dust, a smaller box is found and removed, and given the ability to palm this one Raidou is convinced it either is not rigged to blow or if it was it would be rather harmless. A small wooden box with hinge and rounded top: a chest by any other name lay in his hands ripe for the taking by the nomad as a final act of consumption.

Looking for a Chest:

ID# 140494 results: Loot: 4+[3/3/5]=15, Success!

Edited by Raidou