[F2|PP]Darkness Incarnate?<Let There Be Light!> ft. Sayori

The group limped through the safe zone barrier and it didn't take long to find the mother. She seemed to be waiting by the safe zone edge for the girl to come back with her daughter. She approached them as soon as they entered the barrier.

"You found her! Azalea, are you alright?" It was then that she noticed Yuki's awful condition. "Are you okay?!"

"Don't worry mommy! The knight saved me from the scary cave. It came crashing down and I got hurt a little but if she wasn't there, the rocks would've really hurt me!" She said, climbing off the paladin's back.

"The cave had a fall in and we were lucky to make it out. Me especially." Yuki admitted, scratching the back of her head and sitting down next to a wall to rest her leg. She needed to rest after that walk to make sure her leg would heal up enough to make it home.

image.thumb.png.af154d52033328c02fc7dd458fcd2457.png

Spoiler

Rewards:

1. 2 Skill Points for quest, 1 for quarantine bonus, 1 for page of rp (+1 for Yuki's Yui's Grace)
  2. A Col Value of your Loot Dice multiplied by 25 (LD 13*25=325+(400/2)= 525 col for each player

Edited by Zajcica