[PP-F1] The Haunted Mantion.

She sees the mansion eyeing it, as she looks around trying to find people who she had invited to raid it. She evilly smiled at the entrance, seeing someone with a orange name run inside, it didn't look like her brother so she watched the entrance for the girl again, incase anything would happen, she drew her sword waiting for backup or anyone else to help her out in the situation.

Grim was on the first floor, his hood up, and his mask on, his eyes burning like tha gates of hell. He sees Ruri standing with her sword drawn, Grims insticts kicked in, "Osanai imÅto Ruri whats wrong?!" Grim says as he runs to her side, and draws his falchion out. Looking around to see what could have caused her to draw her weapon. "Master, someone ran into the building, they may be the cause of such distress." Grim looks at Blood Wing, "This be the case Ruri, someone run into the mansion her..." Grim stopped his snetense when her saw the mansion, "Hah my kind of creepy house." He says as he holds his sword backwards. and looks to see if anyone will join them.

[Equiped Items]

<>

<>

(( Sorry for the really late reply.. Was trying to make sure everything was in order. :P ))

Markas made his way up toward the mansion, having just gotten himself prepared for his time in SAO. Despite the fact he was a level one, he was still invited along, which finally gave him the chance to get out and do something instead of sit around in the Town of Beginnings and wallow in his own fear. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to get himself any weapons, so the sheathed Beginner's Sword was equipped, strapped to his left hip atop his shabby Beginner's Armour.

He was staring off into his own world, not really paying much attention up until he reached the mansion, where he saw two players. One, whom he assumed had invited him, had kicked the door down and ran inside while the other still hadn't done much, although his blade was drawn, though he seemed to hold it in a.. strange way. "I, uh.. I'm here!" he called out, breaking into a jog up until he reached the player still outside of the mansion. As he approached, his right hand reached down to grasp his sword's handle, tugging it out of its sheath and wielding it.

Grim lookek back, to see a new player had joined them, as he looked at him, his hood completely covering his face, only letting his hellish orange eyes pierce through its never ending darkness, "You best come quick then, we have no clue whats in this place." Grim says as he still holds his falchion backwards, he follows Ruri into the mansion. The air grows cold, as Grims breathe was materializing out of his hood, making a deathly affect to his whole being. Grim spoke in his Grim Reaper voice, "Nephilim Ruri, what magic are we facing, for this seems to be the pressence of spectral , and astral creatures, that would dwell here." His voice almost maleficient, and dark like, as it bounces through the halls of the main enterance. As the three stand in the greeting hall of the mansion, the hairs on the back of Grims neck, stand up, "We must be careful, this qwaint feel has no end to me." "Stay your guard up everyone."

Ruri didn't listen to any orders as she walked inside, she looked at the stone walls... She saw the small cracks and similar technique as bricks. She looked through them to see small feet walk across the floor beside the large room they were in, She tried to pull one of the stones... she smiled as it opened a entrance nearby, as she went inside the large entrance...

Grim not sure about all this, as he walked around and was strangely calm, looking around, and notice that he separated from the group, as he came back to reality, he saw that he was alone, "Oh no, no no no no, this isn't good, RURI, NEW GUY, WERE ARE YOU AT?!?! Grim said as he looked around and saw many things that were familiar, as he ran through the never ending hall ways, of this mansion, "Okay, this isn't good, I've read many books and stories about this like this happeneing, gotta send a PM to Ruri, gotta tell her that I got seperated." Grim opened his message tab, and began his text. "Hey Ruri, we got separated, I'll be ok, just need to know why were here first, im goin to scout around, if there is sometihng you need me to find tell me ok." Grim sent the message, as he heard the sound of foot steps.

Grim slowly went into hiding, his cloak gave him a +2 to hiding, so, he was basically almsot invisible. As he saw a orange cursor, and thought, "That's not Ruri, who is she?" Grim activated his message again, "Ruri, I'm in the library, there seems to be another player here, shes a orange player like you, is she your target, because im not fighting her." He sent the second message to her as he activated his <> skill, "What a lovely place, this will be my ulitimate torture test, anyone who dare enters will be slowly tortured by me, before I kill them... hahahahahahaha!!!!!!" Grim then realised that she was revering to he and his party.

"Now, how to deal with the little spy watching me, now." Grims tensed up, as he was discovered, "Come out now, I know your there, you can't hide from me, nice try though." Grim slowly came out of his spot, his entire being slowly creeping out of the shadows, "So you knew I was there, why'd you not try to kill me, I mean, you just told me what your going to do, so what now?" "Your gonna let me go, so that you can hunt me down and have your little fun?" "Or is there more to it than that, you want to kill all of us at once, when we get into a group again, you do know that if you try to harm me or my friends, I will kill you, but until then you don't have intension of attacking me do you?" The figure before Grim never showed their face to him, "Well, I'm quite impressed, you figured out three actions I was going to do, well now this should be fun, you made all my best ideas go into flames, you the so called <>, are quite impressive." "So now that you ask, yes, I am going to let you go, and I'm going to hunt you down, but you I need to be careful with you." "I saw your bar fight on floor one, so I know your power and anger, hehehehe."

As the figure then jumped up to the banisters of the mansion and ran into the attic, dissapearing, Grim sent the conversation that he recorded through his audio message, and sent it to Ruri, "Im guessing this is who we are after then correct?". As he waited for Ruri to find him.

She had seen all the message as she was in another room, at the other way away from him, the messages she had seen she couldn't reply to, the figure he was hearing was only a hologram, for the real figure had seen her walking through millions of halls, as she had then tied her up in a secret room behind a bookcase, Ruri was tied to a large chair, as she tried to get to untied, no use. The figure started to circle her, as she had her hood removed. She had put duct tape over Ruri's mouth... It had been the one from pre school that her brother had beaten up, the one who had Ruri in circles as she was being bullied... Ruri was mad at the figure trying to talk was no use to her anymore though, she could do practically nothing....

Grim decided to head back to the main enterance, as he was walking he turned on his <> skill, and was walking through the area were he thought he wouild find Ruri, "Ruri you there?" As Grim tapped the tip of his Falchion againt a steel armor statue, and listened for a recoil, he knew Ruri was waaayyy to quite, so he continued to tap the armor, he heard a loud bang. As he immedietly rain in the direction of the noise, he found nothing, a empty room. Only thing he saw where books, and books, and oh look more books. He then leaned down and picked up a book and threw it at the wall.

"Quit messin around Ruri, wel have another orange player here, we nee... whos there!?" Grim heard more walking as he looked around, he saw her, the same girl again, she was on the banister watching him, "OK, now were is she at, were's my liite sis at?" "Tell me or I swear to God I will slit your throat without mercy!!" "Oooooh my, thats bold words comin from a snot nose rich boy like you Tokaru, I never thought in my wildess dreams you would make a accusation like that." Grims eyes went big, "How do you know my name, because I never told you it, nor have I ever seen you in my life before." The girl giggles, "HAHAHAHA!!!!" You really don't need to know, all there is now, is for you to suffer."

As the girl jumped down and swung at Grim, he jumped back, constantly dodging her attacks. Grim knocks over the table, hoping it would trip her, but she just jumped over it, as he threw books at her using his <> to knock her off balance. She dodges each one, this caught Grims attention, "You seem pretty content on not being hit, is there a reason why, hologram?" Grim then swung at her, his Falchion going through her. "You've been pleying more of your tricks huh?" The girl laughed, "Too late now, she's as good as... wait how'd you... no stop, dangit sit back... down you...little brat..!!" The hologram vanished as Grim heard a loud bang and yelling in the other library down the hall. "Ruri!!!" "Im comin!!!" Grim dashed toward the sound of mayham.

"STOP YOU WEIRDO, WHY ARE YOU EVEN ACCUSING ME OF KILLING YOUR MOM?" Ruri yelled at her, as she drew her sword at the girl she had escaped, somehow, life had flashed before her eyes as the lady had hurt her, knocking off a few HP. "Y-You Little.." She managed to not finish the words, as the doors were busted open as she then spotted Grim in the dust that had came into the room.... She begun to growl at the orange player. She was mad... She narrowed her eyes at the player... Kanya had now appeared in from of the player, She growled at her too, They were both extremely mad now...

Ruri Hp: 27/29

Kanya Hp: 25/25

Grim Hp: 27/27

Blood Wings' Hp: 22/22

Orange Player Hp: 10/10

"Ruri, are you okay?" Grim asked as he held his falchion forward, "What the duche is going on here Ruri?!" "This girl knew my name, and I've never met her in my life?" Grim looked at Ruri, seeing her health had gone down, Grim then snapped, he let his arms fall, as the orange player struck him casuing 1 point of damage to him, "How....d..a..re...yo..u...h..ur..t....my...lit..tle...sis...now...you die!" Grims words going into a spuddered incomplete phrase as now he activated his <> sword skill, the blade glowing bright red as he charged and landed a hit on her causing one point of damage, this force pushed her and knocked her back against the wall. "Ruri, ki...ll...her...n...ow." Grim spuddered out words.

[7-hit/success]

<> Successful

Grims HP: 26/27

Blood Wings HP: 25/25

Orange Player: 9/10

-on combat dice-

1-5: Grim misses

6-7: Grim hits, 1 point of dammage

8-10: Critiacal, 2 points of damage

[OOC]

"Okay, Bro.." She said as she walked up to the figure who had been acting of sobs.. She saw her sword all crystallized and new... She pushed the sword into her chest, quickly taking it out of the now dead body... "What was her problem?" She asked as she polished her sword again, good as new, the crystals getting off her body, and disappearing one after another...

Grim shook his head, "Ugh... did I just black out again, dang, I hate it when that happens." Grim rubbed his head as he looked at Ruri, "Uhh, sorry, you had to see that side of me Ruri, I kinda have no control over it, I didn't know who she was, but she knew alot about me, as she said my name, and knew about my family wealth to." Grim looked around and sheathed his falchion, "Well that was interesting, so what now, shall we get outta here, then?" Grim said as he was beginning to walk out of the room.

[OOC-Sorry force of habit]

"You did it when Dirgun was killed too... I kind of like that side of you, evil yet mad..." She said as she stepped outside of the warm, stuffy room. The air now felt colder and darker... This was what she had been waiting for, fresh air... on that side of the castle/mansion there was another door outside, to a cornfield maze...

He looked at Ruri, "Really, most people run away in terror, they say that I was possessed by Satan or a demon... Oh this is just lovely now, a maze, just lovely." Grim says sarcastically, as he then feels a cold breeze, his body still in hightened mode, "Uhhh... haha...um Ruri, do you know if this area has any, and I mean any monsters, cuz uhh... I can't stand this part of the area." Grim grabbed his Falchion and activated his <> skill, <> skill, and <> skill all at once to see if anything was around, and at the best he saw was nothing. "Gah, well at least I can see where im goin now." Grim says as he walks with Ruri into the maze.

"Ruri, whats wrong, your alittle quite?" Grim looked around, "Uhhh,,,Ruri...RURI!!!" Grim ran back in the dierection he heard a faint whimper. "RURI, oh thank God." Grim grabbed, and hugged her, Ruri, what happen, you where right next to me." Grim looking at her as he sighed, and put his hand in her shoulder, "How bout we stay together from now on ok?" He pulls her to his side, and kept a firm grip on her shoulder, making sure that his little sis wasn't going anywhere.

Grim activated his <> skill, his eyes lite up like a light bulb, "There, this should help out alot, Ruri, you have night vision correct ,use it, it should help in this darkness, im using my other abilities to help me navagate." He says as he hears something in the distance, *Snap* "Ruri, are you sure we're alone out here?" Grim says as he sees a flash of scales, "Ruri, we got snakes, big one, be careful now." Grim picks Ruri up and jumps to the top of the mazes pilliar near him, "Thank god we had a stone pilliar near, look Ruri, there." Gri points to the surrounding area, it had three giant snakes slithering around in it.