[E3|PP|01]<<The First Lessons...>>Are Boring As S$%&.

Shay walked quietly as she inspected the area for more materials so they could be finished with this quest already. Unfortunately, she was still coming up short with her materials, so she would have to keep looking for anything she could use. A wombat suited him pretty well and she knew that the fox would suit her. It was sly and could never be caught by anyone. That was it, her mind was decided upon. Finding a kitsune specifically could be difficult though.

"I think that the fox will be what I go with. I hope that you can help make it easier to find and I'll do my best to help you as much as possible as well." She smiled lightly, wondering when she would find the last necessary material that she needed to please Zachariah. Then she would just have to make a craft and the quest would be over.

image.thumb.png.1bedcaf31a371432c39ab66dd13486ae.png

fail

Edited by Shay

“ Then, after this you can just take a break and we’ll get you your fox next, how does that sound? ” He was feeling fairly good with the amount of Easter eggs he received so far and didn’t want to follow her too deeply into the old man’s alchemy shop since that should be something that she did on her own. “ I guess we’re pretty good here. I’ll help you find the last material and then when we get back into the Town of Beginnings, I’ll let you do what you need to do to finish the quest. ”

His eyes glanced around, for this round it didn't seem like Titan could find any eggs around or any materials for the sake of alchemy crafting. He stepped a bit forward, curious to see if beyond the trees that they had been in if there were more eggs or materials waiting over there. 

TREASURE CHEST ROLL

Spoiler

image.png.4416b31aed91e0badd3a8791477314f6.png

Edited by Titan

Shay looked around with the help of Titan, but even still she struggled to find anything useful. Of course now it was going to be impossible to find any more materials when she was literally only one away from being finished with gathering. She groaned in slight frustration as her search turned up dry. Tedious crap like this was annoying.

"Where in the world did the rest of these stupid materials go? I only need one more and now I'm not going to find any? I hate this stuff." She growled at the game mechanics even though she wouldn't be able to change them.

"After we get my fox, we can go straight into getting you your wombat. I won't be satisfied with you just aiding me. I need to return the favor by helping you as well." The girl continued her soft smile after that comment. She had never really been in such a good mood, despite the annoyance of the non-existent material.

image.thumb.png.179371bc6ff5cabbbbd30f10f5342d7b.png

fail

Edited by Shay

There were two more eggs that he found in the corner nearby one of the oak trees within the forest that he collected fairly quickly and shoved into his inventory pretty quickly. “ You just gotta be patient, when I first did this quest it was absolutely abysmal. I spent hours out here thinking and searching for my last material. ” He’d wait for her to find her last one as they continued on, it’d mean that he could collect as much and many eggs as he could in his final last push.

“ Sure. It’s not really a priority for me right now, honestly. I feel like I’ve been getting a pretty good rhythm for quests and what have you and with my new skills and gear, I think I’m pretty far forward. I just unlocked my rank three assault spear spells so I’ll hit harder and faster with those unlocked. ” He then pointed behind the tree. “ Did you look behind there? Maybe there’s material behind the tree. ”

EASTER EGG & MATERIALS

Spoiler

ID# 143660 | Craft: 1 & Loot: 13+5 (18)

Eggs Acquired: 2 | Total: 43
Material Acquired: 1 | Total: 4

Edited by Titan

The girl walked around the tree to confirm if there were any materials. Still nothing useful, she shook her head at the boy. She wasn't going to let the anger get the better of her again. She looked over at the blond and scowled.

"Nothing back here. And still no materials anywhere. Guess I need to look further." She said continuing down the path looking close to the ground for any usable materials, yet again.

"You get enough of those egg things? I think that event thing is finished now. I didn't have much reason to go find those eggs so I ignored them, to be honest. I didn't really feel like searching for them anyways. Still, I hope you got what you want out of it. She smiled lightly to the blond boy, trying to show him that she wasn't getting as frustrated with the material situation as she really was.

image.thumb.png.343e515da0bae7b9e86e8fb611848828.png

fail

Edited by Shay

Titan nodded at the other's words. “ I think you have enough materials now. ” He listened to the other’s words as he shook his head. “ You’ll learn though that this event was pretty good. It offered some good loot and if you’re nice to me, maybe I’ll share some with you if you’re nice to me. ” The man turned around on his heels, deciding he had enough for now and would go turn in all of his loot to see what he finally would receive.

“ Anyway, message me tomorrow for the familiar quest. I’ll meet you at whatever floor’s transporter. I’m not sure where you’ll find a fox but, this’ll be pretty good. ” With his final words, he waved the girl off and begun to walk towards the entrance of the Town of Beginnings, hoping that when the time came that Shay would be able to find her way out as well and back to Zachariah’s.

[ TITAN HAS LEFT THE THREAD. ]

Edited by Titan

Shay waved off Titan after saying their goodbye and headed back to Zachariah. It wouldn't take long for her to finish this stupid potion. She had no idea how to do these stupid things but it shouldn't be that hard.

Upon reaching Zachariah's home once again Shay walked in and was led back to his alchemy table. It looks like she didn't have a choice in the craft, it was meant to be a potion and nothing else. That was fine though. If it was good, she would have something useful for a tough boss. She followed the instructions that the old man gave her, trying to mix the concoction of materials together in a certain way to get a good result.

"Almost there." Zachariah said upon looking at the potion. "Not good enough of for use, but close. Try one more time and you'll get it right. Crafting takes practice."

image.thumb.png.0c696574e8b6cbe5ede539e419d1712e.png

Fail

Edited by Shay

Another try at this Alchemy non-sense and she'll get it right. She mixed the materials together once again, grinding up herbs and putting them through a distiller to get a mix of liquids that would be usable on the battlefield. After another five or so minutes, the crimson-eyed assassin had made a new potion. A menu appeared on it saying it was a successful craft and showed the healing effect that was needed. Zachariah applauded her and smiled.

"Well, done young lady. This is probably the most basic craft you can get from Alchemy, but you know what they say, 'Practice Makes Perfect'. Now, I have one more thing to ask of you." He said handing her a box enclosed with some heavy contents. "Take this Lyle Tealeaf and our business is concluded. Well done today, and good luck on your future endeavors." Shay wasted no time and took the box to the indicator on the map, dropping the package on the mans counter. Lyle greeted her, and said he had work if Shay was looking for it.

image.thumb.png.1a3c40e9ed6b21f972adb381e9c78913.png

Success: T1 Uncommon Healing Potion

Quest Rewards:

4 SP = 2 Quest, 1 Page, 1 Bonus

Items:
- 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
- 1 Tier One Damage Potion. (+1 Damage)
- 1 Tier One Over-Health Potion (+50 Temp. HP)
- 1 Tier One Uncommon Health Potion(Made by Shay)

400 col for Shay(Page Col given from Titan to Shay)

Edited by Shay