[OP-F4] Lets have fun!

Keith had been walking around Flooor 4 because he had the desire to build a snowman. But once e learned that wasn't a function in the game, he let it go. As he kept on his way, he saw someone familiar. As he got closer, he noticed that it was his little sister. "'Ayyyy! What's up, sis?"

"Welp, I wanted to raid a cave, I was waiting for someone to walk by, to raid the cave with." She explained to Keith as she took she sword from the top of the cave entrance, and jumped off the edge of it, landing near to Keith. As she did so she saw another figure race by them, and into the cave, it was a small blur so she hadn't really seen them clearly...

"Yeesh, where's the fire, buddy!?"Keith said, as the random bandito ran past them. "Anyway, if you need any help, then you totally have the right guy! I'll watch your back in there, no problem at all! But of course, if you think we may need more back up, then we can wait a little longer, too."

Angel was shivering as he walked across the fourth floor. He wasn't much of a 'winter wonderland' kind of guy, but he figured that he would have to check it out sooner or later. He had left his familiar, Lucifer, on the fifth floor, as he wasn't a fan of cold weather and preferred the desert climate of Floor 5. Angel was whistling when he came across the players. He recognized them from various events. He casually approached them, keeping his black coat close to his body. "Hey you two. You waiting for something?" He asked, his breath visible as he spoke.

Grim was on the fourth floor in his tank-top, he saw Ruri climbimg a cavern wall, and waved at her, but he was too far away to be seen. So he desiced to pull a little prank on his little sis, with his <> on, a coat that gives him a +2 to hide, he sticks to the shadows, and slowly creeps up behind Ruri, "Boo!!" He says as he grabs her shoulders, and laughs out loud. "Hahahaha!!!!" "Did I scare you Ruri?" Grim says as he unequips his coat and wears his winter outfit he wears in the frozen wonderland that was floor 4. That consist of his white tank-top, denim pants, and black leather boots.

"Y-Yes!" She said her teeth chattering from the cold, she then used her skill, <> "So, me and my brother Keith here are going to raid a cave, wanna join?" She asked grim, forgetting to introduce them to each other. "Grim, this is my big-brother, Keith, Keith this is Grim." She smiled at them both, waiting for them to shake hands, or greet each other at least.

Keith held out his hand with a smile as he saw Ruri's friend. "Yep, we've met a few times on rare occasions, but have to be formally introduced. Nice to meet ya, Grim!" He said, as he waited for a shake from the other Player who knew his sister.

"Oh, hello again Keith, hows it been?" Grim walked up to Keith and shook his hand. "So your Ruri older brother, nice to see thet your doing well these days bud." Grim says as he puts his fingers to his lips and lets out a loud whistle, then a blurry white figure came into view, it was Blood Wing, as she flew in, and landed on Grim shoulder, "Blood Wing, make a link with everyone here ok girl?" Blood Wing makes a telepathic link to those who she hadn't done before, "There it is complete Grim." Grim nodds as he looks back at Keith, "Well now there we go, we can finally get this party started then." He says as he releashes hold of Keiths hand, anf put them in his pants pocket.

Keith quickly hit accept on his and then smiled to Ruri. "Alright! So, what do you think will be in there? Snow monsters, ice monsters, even snowy-ice monsters? Or what about the rare icy-snow monsters heck, I'm up for anything!" He said with excitement.

Grim opened his monster index, "Hmm... I believe that ice dragons dwell here, Blood Wing ur a resisdent of this region what do you know?". Blood Wing looked up, "As of now, there are Ice Dragons, as well as Snow wolfs, and frost beasts, the frost beasts are a assortment of, Yeti's, giants, bears, and a few other creatures, but Ice Dragons roam the cavern systems." Grim looked up at everyone, "Well Ice Dragons it is then."

Keith followed along, looking out for any traps. So far, so good. As far as he knew. It didn't seem like there were many traps, but it was always good to be cautious. He looked at the icy walls and whistled, creating an echo. "Whoah... Awesome echos in this place... Place... Place..."

Ruri laughed at the echos as she looked at keith and smiled. "This-- this-- this place-- place-- place is- is- is awesome- awesome- awesome" She smiled as the Echo got smaller, and smaller until it couldn't be heard. SHe looks at herself in the chrystalish ice on the wall, fixing her hair and blushing at the look of herself...

Grim was communitcating with Blood Wing telepathically, and sent a PM to Ruri, Keith, and Angel, "We need to becareful guys, Blood Wing says that the dragons that inhabit this cave are blind, they use their hearing to move around, by talking, they will find us faster, and in hordes as well." "I for one am not talking due to this reason, I don't like the idea of being the main course for there dinner." as he then drew his Falchion out and held it backward, ready for anything that may come at them.

Grim turned to his message hub and was going through several tabs and just ignored the her, she was a big girl now. So he just continued to walk along the trail, as he equiped <>, his body suddenly consumed by blue pixels. Then he raised his hood up, and sent a pm to Ruri, "Your a big girl now, I won't stop you from doing this, but im trying to protect Angel, I'm not sure if he'll be able to fight these things off." "You and Keith both can take these things on, but im a little more tougher than Angel, so if I get hit its fine, but he can't take much damage."

Grim sent the message to Ruri, and turned to her, then turned back and watched the area, using his <> skill to hear if there was anything near, he tapped his Falchion against the ice, making the sound bounce around. As he closed his eyes, and did it once more, he heard a little rustle in the distance, "Carefull guys he have company, about 40 feet in front of us." Grim says as he uses his <> skill to jump from the ground to the walls then kicking off it to the ledge up above. And could see a turqoise figure in the distance, he tapped his sword on the rock and pointed the tip of his Falchion in the direction of the firgure.

Keith tensed as he felt the presence of the enemies up ahead. "Grims right. We got tangos at twelve o' clock!" he said, as he got into running position with his katana ready. Keith learned that momentum was to best be used when the target was in sight, and that running straight into it was not the best course of action.