[PP-F1] <<FFLAF>> Training Regime I

Shirogane giggled, there was no treasure chest but she liked how Crozeph explained it "I guess we should be making our way back to uncle Zakariah" she told him before walking away. The settlement was still as busy as they before when they left, it reminded her of a certain town in an MMORPG where every merchant and craftsmen gather along with player-run shops. "This place is like Prontera, always busy with all the players earning their living" she told Crozeph. soon she'll be having a shop if things go exactly as planned and while she was still against on using her music to sell, she wanted to help also "if things get serious, I'm willing to just give my recording crystals away" she thought as they walked.

Shirogane entered Zakariah's shop with a lively attitude, her eyes always full of life and her hands behind her "we did it uncle, so what do I do next?" she asked him, eager to know more of what she'll be doing for the rest of the day.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Looks like you managed to do it earlier than expected, I was thinking you'd be back by night but my oh my..." Zakariah smiled as Shirogane asked what to do "you've got quite a lively girl here Crow, the opposite of you" Zakariah told him. Crozeph made an annoyed smile "I can be lively if I want to, I just don't have the energy to do so" he said "all I can do is smile and talk, that already takes a third of my energy" he added. Zakariah made a hearty laugh "that's the point of being lively, you gotta have the energy to be one" he told Crozeph.

"Now young girl I want you to try and craft a potion" he told Shirogane "it is essential for every player who doubts their skills and survivability to have one and I'm sure you know that" he added. Zakariah began to move to his crafting table, gently taking material from one of the baskets in his shop. He kept his hand on it while the other trying to put something into it. Crozeph leaned on the counter and watched as Zakariah did his work. "Crow managed to do it after a few failures, it's a mark of a beginner but soon enough you'll know why I'm teaching you this"  Zakariah told her. "Now try it, young lady, you won't be learning half of it if you didn't try" he was a good teacher and Crozeph knew that, he's sure that Shirogane will be fine on learning.

Shirogane looked at Crozeph "that's right I've got a lot of energy to spare, now I wonder how I could give some to you" she told him. Shirogane followed behind Zakariah and listened to him explain how a potion is essential to raising the chances of survival by using it "yeah I saw my friends use it and I did use some health potions" she turned her head to Crozeph "do you use health potions too Crozeph?" she asked him. Knowing the guy, he's probably more akin to dodging attacks. Crozeph was more strategic on things for himself than in a team as Shirogane noticed but lately, he's been trying to help others and with her recent request to help James and Carmilla, it seems that he's making a decent progress.

She sat on the crafting table and began her crafting, it would take a while as she is new to it but Shirogane is always positive about doing things and crafting a potion is no different. If she managed to find materials then she can also craft what Zakariah wants.

crafting a healing potion

• ID: 149736
  • CD: 5 success
  • uncommon health potion crafted
Edited by Shirogane

"Looks like she's better at this Crow" Zakariah told him. Crozeph was surprised also by how quick Shirogane made one, it was of lower quality but still, she managed to make one quickly. Zakariah picked up the potion and looked at it closer "well your quest is done with me" he told her. "Now take note of what you've done here, it will be useful one day so you better memorize the method" he told her. Zakariah picked up something from behind the counter and some rewards for Shirogane "This is for all your hard work, you take care of yourself and slap some energy to your friend here" he said as he pointed at Crozeph.

The raven-haired player was looking at some flasks when he felt someone pointing at him. He saw Zakariah and Shirogane looking at him and he was confused about what they're talking about "what?" he asked. Zakariah then remembered something. "Oh one more thing before you go..." he picked up something from a desk and handed it to Shirogane. It was some kind of package, something that Crozeph also did last time "let me guess, Lyle again?" he asked Zakariah. The old man nodded his head "you know how things go here Crozeph, she might be able to improve more if she talks to Lyle." Zakariah guided the two at the door "thank you for the help young lady now I want you to bring this package to a blacksmith named Lyle Tealeaf, if he offers something to you, I'd recommend that you choose it Shirogane" he told the girl. 

Crozeph pat her on the head "let's go Shirogane, we might still make it for dinner if we meet him now" he told her as he began to walk to where Lyle is.

Shirogane held the package in her hand and followed Crozeph "thank you uncle Zakariah, I'll give this to the guy you told me to" she told him before dashing out to catch up with Crozeph. Shirogane felt like floating as they walked through the crowds and made their way to another part of the settlement. She held the package firmly was happy for the very first quest she accomplished. It was different from just tagging along, Crozeph made a good call of not helping her and it gave her the courage to do it on her own "we'll be making a lot of progress soon so I can help you more" she told him.

Ten minutes went by fast and now they are in front of a blacksmith's forging area. The hot fumes of the furnace made her feel a little dizzy but she kept her composure and asked the blacksmith "are you Lyle Tealeaf?" she asked him. The blacksmith turned around and saw her and behind her a familiar face for him "if it isn't Crow, now what blackmailing method did you use on a girl this time?" he asked him. Shirogane flailed her hand as she heard him "n-no I'm the one who asked him to tag along, uncle Zakariah wants to give this to you" she said as she stretched out her arm handing the package to Lyle "looks like you've done well young lady" Lyle replied, his head nodding in approval "what do you say you also help me with something? I'll make it worth your time plus you've got this guy to help you out, a bit on the rude side but he's a fine" Lyle said as he pat Crozeph on the shoulder. 

Shirogane's eyes gleamed with excitement "sure I'll do it, Crozeph can help you say?" Shirogane pulled Crozeph towards her "we'll do it so what is the quest going to be?" Shirogane was on a roll and this might be her next goal to leveling up.

To be continued >>>

Thread Summary

Shirogane

• 2 SP (completed page) + 2 quest SP +1 bonus SP  = 5 SP
  • 800 col (completed pages)
  • x5 T1 rare health potions [+40 HP] I Tier 1 uncommon damage potion [+1 damage] I Tier 1 special over-health potion [+50 HP]

Crozeph

• 2 SP completed pages + 1 bonus SP

Edited by Shirogane