[F22-OP] Unchained, A plan to action pt.2

She perked up as the guild master entered the hall, she had been waiting patiently for his return. She had been keeping tabs upon the guild roster and it seems that no one was removed, which meant they had all met the requirements set forth by Raidou. He takes to relaxing and checking over the papers she had been mulling over for a few hours now, scratching more words into them. The tailor could not help but notice slight damage in his robe, and removing a golden spool peels it up without a word. Removal of a silverish blue needle from the scarf around her neck she feeds the eyelet and as she begins to patch the damage the golden line seems to flash and vanish.

"Your level?"

"46 Now."

"Why are you helping us?"

"Because I need you lot just as much as you need me."

"What are you planning."

"Everything, no risks only results."

The answers were vaguer than she had hoped, but a perusal of the papers had shown numbers, statistics, and map data. Everything she could gain from looking upon them showed that he only wanted what was best for them. "I Thank you for what you did for me that day, allow me to be your sword." she looked on as she finished the patchwork on the robe he was always adorned in. "Never act rashly, work with me and those around you. We are stronger together, Setsuna, remember that."

Edited by Setsuna