[F1-PP] A Songstress Scorned (Second Lessons)

Sneaking into the guild hall while it lays dormant, Shiina slides in as sneaky as she can and vanishes into the guild vault. Going through what was here she moves about sacks filled with ores crystals herbs and the like before finally she sets upon something that may aid her in her attempts to set things right. Her eyes find what she is looking for: A small vial of amber color, the very same as the one she used in Gemini. Popping the cork and chugging the mixture she barks out "Blegh~" in disgust from the taste. Sliding out of the vault she looks around as her eyes meet Eruda going through the papers upon the table, Shiina's heart sinks when she realizes the girl more than likely saw her steal the liquid. "I'm sorry~ please don't tell book boy, its just...I don't want to be holding...people..." as she starts to cry.

Shiina Consumes Immolation Potion (T1) [10 Unmitigated Damage on EBD 6-8]

Spoiler

Shiina, Resonant Valkyrie:

Level: 5

HP: 100/100

EN: 10/10

Equipment:

Armor: Wings of the Valkyrie - Origin [Heavy Armor] (T1/Perfect) +27 Miti

Misc: Sapphire Hair Clips [Trinket] (T1/Perfect) +3 LD

Damage Mitigation: 27

Loot Dice: +3

Skills:

First Aid: Rank 1

Concentration [Extra]: +1 Accuracy on next attack, Cool down 3 turns

Battle Ready Inv:

N/a

Turning more in the chair watching Shiina start to cry not exactly sure what to do, pulls her into a hug. "It's okay Shiina there is no need to cry but why would you be holding them back." Eruda could help but think of the time Freya came to her crying when she fell at school. Eruda hugged Freya in comfort to stop the crying so seeing Shiina crying now, it was the only thing that Eruda could think to do to help. "I know that I am new here but I might be able to help," Eruda pulls her out of the hug but holds both of her shoulders seeing eye to eye with Shiina now saying "What can I do to help" as she wipes her tears from her cheek. Eruda pulls her back into a hug to try comforting her, how she did with Freya a very long time ago when things were different.  

Spoiler

Elda: The Non-Social Butterfly

Level: 12

HP: 240/240

EN: 24/24

Weapon: Bleeding Edge - Malice (Bleed 2, Taunt) 

Armor: Resistance Plate - Lily [Damage Mitigation 3 (+27 Mitigation)]

Misc: Stalwart Defender (Thorns 2, Recovery 1)

Damage: 3

Mitigation: 44 

Loot Dice: +3

Bleed 2: 8-10 Range dealing 12 unmitigated damage over 2 turns

Taunt: +1 Hate generated from Howl, Focused Howl, and successful attacks. 

Skills:

One-Handed Curved Sword (Rank 2): +2 Damage

Armor Skill: Heavy Armor (Rank 2): 12 Damage Mitigation

Block (Rank 1): 5 Damage Mitigation

Concentration [Extra]: +1 Accuracy on next attack, 3 turn cool down

Battle Ready:

Switch to Misc: Ebon Tether - Beauty (+3 Loot Dice)

Eruda seemed simply interested in what she meant and through tears, she tries to explain. "I failed my job with Gaius and Simmone and Griswold and..." Shiina explains through watered eyes, trailing into dribble "I kept killing the boars but it took forever and I never got any tusks." The broken apart account hopefully serving at least a decent portrayal of what had happened "So I was going to go out on my own...sniff...and kill them all day if I have to. But I thought that something in here could help me, and I found the Gemini drink and thought it could help." Shiina recounts the entire plan, not expecting to see Eruda. "I got to go and visit Lyle and get those tusks!" Shiina extruded as she rushes from the guild hall with Eruda on her tail.

Behind them a fingerless gloved hand sporting a silver plate picks up an empty vial, with a grin and a sense of pride for the steps taken forward without his intervention.

Shiina and Eruda revert to floor 1, a quick conversation with Lyle: "So you've come back, same deal as before, get those tusks and come and see me when you have them." Shiina nods with a scowl on her face, determined to set things straight.

Eruda quickly follows Shiina for this quest was actually easy for her given certain circumstances that set her off last time. Waiting for the little one to come out of Lyle's shop, "I will help you Shiina. It was easy for me but given you don't carry a weapon I can see how it would have been hard for you and I will do my best to support you." Walking next to Shiina as they head toward the field. "Come on Shiina lets go finish this quest for you," Saying with a smile toward her.

Now in the field, she glances around for movement around and eventually sees a couple of boars in the distance. "Okay Shiina I will be here if you need me but with that pot that you took, there should be no issues. I will be right behind you so go get them" Eruda places a hand on Shiina's shoulder for a moment before taking her weapon a shield out for main support was readies herself if anything may go wrong for what they were intending to do.

Shiina affirms herself getting ready for this ordeal once again, to the backdrop of the dawn in the form of light blue light. Simmone and the others were surely still sleeping given how late they were out, but Shiina had not taken to rest yet. A bit tired as the exhaustion was setting in, she was determined to set things right. Running toward the pack and puffing out her chest for a moment as she tears across the field with a raised hand. A swinging right hand plants hard on the first beasts tanned fur, causing a reverberating slapping sound to echo outward. Shiina retracts her hand and waves it around with a stinging sensation through her skin "You guys suck, take that butthole!" and despite the lack of a weapon it does quite the damage. An ear on the creature falls down, as its buttocks quiver with a red handprint visibly shown on it.

ID# 147472 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical! (+2 Base) vs Boar Pup #1, dealing 3 damage to Boar Pup #1

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 240/240 | 24/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT
(7-12) Shiina | 100/100 | 9/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

Hatred:    Mobs:
(0,2)         Boar Pup #1 | 2/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)
(0,0)         Boar Pup #2 | 5/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)
(0,0)         Boar Pup #3 | 5/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)
(0,0)         Boar Pup #4 | 5/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)

Edited by Shiina

This being the first time seeing Shiina in action, Eruda can't help but smile seeing the small burst of energy come from her. "Keep that up and we will be done in no time Shiina." It was refreshing seeing this much spirit from her. Watching the boars carefully, Eruda stands back but keeps herself on edge for something extreme to happen. Eruda watches as the boars shuffle around and the one Shiina hits hard turns to her with a huff. "Okay, Shiina this is it. Let me know if it's too much for you and I will help?"

Boar pup one stomps his foot against the ground and swings his head toward her but Shiina moves slightly and it misses. The other 3 boar pup apparently see Eruda as more of a threat in this fight and charges at her. Eruda notices this and puts her shield in front of her. One runs right past her but the other two ram hard into Eruda's shield. In reaction, it sents pin-like needles in their direction on impact causing them to explode into data. "Not me you dummies, attack her," Eruda says as she looks to Shiina with a sad face saying "Sorry, keep going sweety, I believe in you!" as she keeps her shield in front waiting for more blow but hoping not. "Come smack this one so it doesn't kill itself on my shield," Eruda calls out toward Shiina as she looks to the boar that just ran passed her.

ID# 147473 results: MOB: 4, Boar Pup #1 Misses! against Shiina

ID# 147479 results: Craft: 3, MOB: 1, Boar Pup #2 Misses! against Eruda

ID# 147480 results: Craft: 6, MOB: 7, Boar Pup #3 Hits! against Eruda, Takes 18 Thorns, DEAD 

ID# 147481 results: Craft: 6, MOB: 6, Boar Pup #4 Hits! against Eruda,  Takes 18 Thorns, DEAD

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 240/240 | 24/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT
(7-12) Shiina | 100/100 | 9/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

(0,0)         Boar Pup #3 | -13/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)
(0,0)         Boar Pup #4 | -13/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)

Edited by Eruda

This little bugger seemed affixed to Shiina but was a miserable aim given Shiina didn't produce too much effort to avoid and it still missed her as it ran past in a cloud of tan smoke. A flash of thorns tears down two of the pack as the straggler misses Eruda completely. Shiina wanting to get its attention and allow the Gemini liquid to do what it did, runs at the still stampeding beast. "You get back here!" Shiina smacks it's rear causing it to squeal. It huffs and turns to the girl, as a small amount of its HP reduces down from the strike. "Come at me bruh!" Shiina shouts tapping the front of her armor with a puffed up chest and open hands. The Cardinal system starts to resupply the missing count with blue silhouettes as they begin to take shape and regenerate the prior destroyed creatures, giving Shiina that many more to spank.

ID# 147611 results: Battle: 8, Hit! vs Boar Pup #2, dealing 1 damage vs Boar Pup #2

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 240/240 | 24/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT
(7-12) Shiina | 100/100 | 9/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

(0,1)         Boar Pup #2 | 4/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)
(0,0)         Boar Pup #3 | 5/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)
(0,0)         Boar Pup #4 | 5/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)

Edited by Shiina

A small giggle with Shiina's reaction, seeing some other respond in the distance. Thinking quickly Eruda puts two fingers slightly in her mouth and whistles loudly toward them as she calls out "Over here pups." The other boar pups look in her direction and Eruda runs to the other side of Shiina so they start to charge her, they will notice Shiina instead and run toward her. "More inbound get ready" calling out to Shiina raising her shield out in front of her just in case.

A burst of red shatters the first boar pup as it tries to attack Shiina, dropping nothing in its place. Another charging at Shiina but completely running past her. The third charges at Eruda but it gets kicked in the face to hopefully redirect the boar to Shiina. The last pup runs at Shiina but these boars seem to have terrible aim as it runs past her too. "Don't worry Shiina, we will do this no matter what and I will stay with you till the end," Eruda tells Shiina with a smile in hopes to comfort her as nothing dropped at the pup disposal.

ID# 147612 results: MOB: 8, Hit's, Boar Pup #1 Hits! against Shiina dealing 3-27=1 damage to Shiina, Taking 10 unmitigated damage from immolation pot killing Boar Pup #1

ID# 147614 results: Loot: 3+3=6, Failure!

ID# 147613 results: MOB: 5, Boar Pup #2 Missed! vs Shiina

ID# 147615 results: Craft: 4 [Eruda], MOB: 3 Boar Pup #3 Missed! vs Eruda

ID# 147616 results: Craft: 10 [Shiina],  MOB: 5 Boar Pup #4 Missed! vs Shiina

Players
(7-12) Shiina | 99/100 | 9/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

(0,2)         Boar Pup #1 | -8/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) [DEAD!]

Edited by Eruda

Shiina exhales in a mix of despair and internal screaming, as this quest was a miserable one. "What, why won't you give me tusks!" Shiina shouts as she whiffs a slap toward a newly spawning beast. With a snort, it slinks down and her incoming attack slides over the top of it. Chewing a piece of grass in its maw as Shiina struggles with a feeling of pulling her hair out. It walks away from Shiina with a huff, not seeing the girl as a major threat yet while it moves to the others waiting idly by. "I hate you so much." Shiina barks as it slinks past in a trout, the girl was determined to finish this and these little annoying things were not making it any easier. Only one seemed focused on the child, a handprint on its keester still rather visible in the morning light to which it was not happy.

ID# 147617 results: Battle: 2, Missed! vs Boar Pup #1

Players
(7-12) Shiina | 100/100 | 8/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

(0,0)         Boar Pup #1 | 5/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)

Edited by Shiina

Eruda watched Shiina get irritated and angry. Walking toward her a bit as she watches the boar trots off. Eruda runs to catch up to this boar pup and slides it in front of it as to redirect it back toward Shiina. The boar slides to a stop and with a small huff and turns back toward Shiina but goes nowhere as it feels trapped. "Shiina I know you're mad but try maybe..." Eruda thinks for a moment before saying "Take a minute to breathe. Calm yourself and take your time. We are in no rush!" Eruda pelts the boar that she stopped with the hilt of her sword causing it to run back at Shiina.

Eruda watches as all the boar pups run at Shiina. With a small smile of hope only one of the three-hit her as it disappears into nothing but data. Not drops yet again and the other three boars just run right pass Shiina. Eruda shakes her head in disbelief saying "These boars have to be blind or something if they are missing this much. Whatever the case it's not your fault. Just keep at it." Eruda tries to push encouraging words toward her knowing that boar that did die dropped nothing yet again.

ID# 147618 results: Craft: 11 [Shiina],  MOB: 2 Boar Pup #1 Missed! vs Shiina

ID# 147620 results: MOB: 6, Hit's, Boar Pup #2 Hits! against Shiina dealing 3-27=1 damage to Shiina, Taking 10 unmitigated damage from immolation pot killing Boar Pup #2

ID# 147621 results: Loot: 6+3=9, Failure!

ID# 147622 results: Craft: 10 [Shiina], MOB: 5, Boar Pup #3 Missed! vs Shiina

ID# 147623 results: Craft: 11 [Shiina], MOB: 5, Boar Pup #4 Missed! vs Shiina

Players
(7-12) Shiina | 99/100 | 8/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

(0,0)         Boar Pup #1 | 5/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)
(0,1)         Boar Pup #2 | -6/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!

Edited by Eruda

Doing what she was told she takes a moment to breathe. Staring at the boar that walked away with a frown. Running as fast as she could toward this boar she says “Take this you butt” as Shiina’s hand smacks the side of its butt. “Give me tusks you jerk” saying angrily. The boar rears upward turning toward Shiina with a huff and puff from the face. Standing face to face with the boar pup she glares at it with as evil eyes as she could force upon it. “Give me tusk!” she says in a funny way that was supposed to be mean but not sounding that way given how her voice was projected. “I just want to be done with you bruh” as she stands up straight and puffs her chest out getting herself ready for impact, knowing that is was coming soon. The boar huffs at her and Shiina huffs back at it.

ID# 147657 results: Battle: 8 Hit! vs. Boar Pup #1 dealing 1 damage

Players
(7-12) Shiina | 99/100 | 8/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

(0,1)         Boar Pup #1 | 4/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)

Edited by Shiina

Eruda frowns a bit from seeing Shiina so angry but understands why she feels that way. Eruda sees her puff out the chest as if she was getting ready to take a hit. Eruda watches making sure nothing extremely bad would happen as Shiina was on her watch and if anything happened to her, well, Eruda would never forgive herself for that. 

The boar that Shiina just hit looks very angry. Its hooves bang hard against the ground and next thing Shiina knew, she was flying backward, feet away to her rear. The next charges at her while still on the ground but Shiina glows red upon contact and the boar evaporates into data. The third pup manages to get a hit in though tossing Shiina like a rag doll to her hands and knees. Eruda cringes at the sight as she barely notices the last boar charging at her. Eruda manages to get her shield up just in time before small pins fly from her shield causing this boar to vanish into data. Eruda quickly runs to Shiina's side worried a bit before placing her sword in her shield hand for a moment to lift Shiina to her feet. "You okay?" Eruda looks down and sees a tusk sitting there and smiles saying "We got one, two more to go. We got this Shiina your doing great."

ID# 147658 results: MOB: 10, Major Critical! Boar Pup #1 Hits! against Shiina dealing 3-27=1 damage to Shiina

ID# 147659 results: Craft: 8 [Shiina], MOB: 7 Hit's, Boar Pup #2 Hits! against Shiina dealing 3-27=1 damage to Shiina, Taking 10 unmitigated damage from immolation pot killing Boar Pup #2

ID# 147660 results: Loot: 8+3=11 SUCCESS! +1 Boar Tusk

ID# 147661 results: Craft: 12 [Shiina],  MOB: 9, Minor Critical! Boar Pup #3 Hits! against Shiina dealing 3-27=1 damage to Shiina

ID# 147662 results: Craft: 2 [Eruda],  MOB: 6, Boar Pup #4 Hits! against Eruda, Takes 18 Thorns, DEAD

Players
(7-12) Shiina | 97/100 | 8/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

(0,0)         Boar Pup #2 | -5/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!
(0,0)         Boar Pup #4 | -13/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!

Quest Items Obtained

Shiina: 1/3

Edited by Eruda

Shiina gets lifted up and sees the tusk that Eruda pointed out and gets excited for a moment before grabbing it saying “Give me that” and looking at a few more that spawned. Putting it under her armor she starts running at another boar saying “Give me more you boar” with her hand raised. In attempts to smack it rear in moves ever so slightly cause Shiina to hit nothing but the air beside it. The boar looks up at her a bit confused and she stands up straight saying “Bring it” in a sassy voice toward him. Shiina feels a bit more hopeful as she puffs her chest out and turns to face the other boars that were seeming to spread apart, more than she wanted. Looking at Eruda for a moment then back at the boars hoping that Eruda would get the gist of what she wanted without words to be said.

ID# 147664 results: Battle: 2, Missed! vs Boar Pup #1

Players
(7-12) Shiina | 97/100 | 7/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

Quest Items Obtained

Shiina: 1/3

Edited by Shiina

Watching Shiina miss but look confident doing so, Eruda smiles. Seeing Shiina look at the boars that were spread apart and back at her, she knew what had to be done. Eruda runs around the outside of the pack and gives them all a little nudge toward the middle between her and Shiina to get them closer together.

The first boar still looked really mad so once again it charges at Shiina but this time she glows red on impacted and the boar pup vanishes into data but drops nothing in return. The other three start to charge sporadically toward both of use, two after Eruda and one at Shiina. One of them finds itself ramming into a boulder behind Eruda and she can't help but laugh a bit at the sight. The other two run right past Eruda and Shiina, almost like they were not even trying to hit. Eruda just shakes her head at them hoping that they would at least hit something next time. 

ID# 147666 results: MOB: 7 Hit's, Boar Pup #2 Hits! against Shiina dealing 3-27=1 damage to Shiina, Taking 10 unmitigated damage from immolation pot killing Boar Pup #2

ID# 147667 results: Loot: 1+3=4 Failure!

ID# 147668 results: Craft: 4 [Eruda],  MOB: 1, Boar Pup #2 Missed! vs Eruda

ID# 147669 results: Craft: 8 [Shiina], MOB: 5, Boar Pup #3 Missed! vs Shiina

ID# 147670 results: Craft: 1 [Eruda],  MOB: 2, Boar Pup #4 Missed! vs Eruda

Players
(7-12) Shiina | 96/100 | 7/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

(0,1)         Boar Pup #1 | -6/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!

Quest Items Obtained

Edited by Eruda

Another boar spawns in front of Shiina to replace the dead one. “Give me…” saying as she smacks this one the lower right back “Tusk you stupid” as the boar rears upward toward Shiina upon her hitting it. She moves back as the hooves hit the ground. “Stop missing and just hit me you...you..” Shiina starts to say as her eyes begin to water a bit. Her focus starts to wane as she starts thinking of the last time as everyone, in particular, Gaius was mad at her because she could not complete the simplest task such as this one. “I just want…” her words fade with a small sniffle. “Why can’t this just be easy like it was for everyone else. Why do I have to be the odd one out and just suck.” Shiina plops on her bottom next to the raging boar knowing that if it hit her, it would kill itself.

ID# 147673 results: Battle: 7, Hit! vs Boar Pup #1 dealing 1 damage

Players

Quest Items Obtained

Edited by Shiina

Seeing Shiina sad makes Eruda sad as well. Walking to Shiina as she starts saying "Shiina I may not be able to relate exactly but I know the I once thought that everyone hated me too. Thought being the operative word. You may not be good at fighting but this isn't what you do or may not be what your passion is. I do know that the faster we get this done, the sooner you can show everyone what you can really do. Gathering and fighting isn't everyone's thing, and this is not your fault that you're not getting what you need for this dam quest. It's all the luck of the draw and you just got the short end of the stick. Now let's get you up Shiina" as she lifts her up back to her feet and wipes her tears away "and show our guild what you're made of." Shiina simple nods and looks to the boars. Eruda puts her shield in front of her just in case getting ready for anything and everything.

The first boar standing in front of us rams its head toward Shiina but completely misses her. The second runs past Eruda, and while her attention swerves to that one, the third one rams into the back of Eruda's knee causing her to fall onto her other, Eruda swiftly glances back and pushes the attached boar away with her shield with a glare. The last one runs past Shiina's side as she watched the other do damage to Eruda. 

ID# 147679 results: MOB: 1Boar Pup #1 Missed! vs Shiina

ID# 147680 results: Craft: 4 [Eruda],  MOB: 5, Boar Pup #2 Missed! vs Eruda

ID# 147681 results: Craft: 4 [Eruda], MOB: 9 Minor Critical, Boar Pup #3 Hits! against Eruda dealing 3-44=1 damage to Eruda

ID# 147683 results: Craft: 12 [Shiina],  MOB: 3, Boar Pup #4 Missed! vs Shiina

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 239/240 | 24/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT

Quest Items Obtained

Edited by Eruda

Shiina wipes the rest of her tears away hearing Eruda say what she did. “Your right, I suck at this but I am a great music player.” Focusing on the boar pup that ran past Eruda, running toward him. Shiina raises her hand at this pup and with all her might she smacks it hard leaving a deep red handprint on its rear. The boar cries out in pain as it stumbles forward from the impact. The boar pup looks at Shiina who had a small glare on her face and says “Take that you big meany” as she puffs out her chest and faces the other boar pups hoping that this would be the last time that she would ever have to mess with this type of fighting again. “Come at me” screaming out as she pats the front of her armor hoping they would take the bait. Taking a few steps she braces herself for what would come next.

ID# 147684 results: Battle: 10, Major Critical (+2 Base)! vs Boar Pup #2 dealing 3 damage

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 239/240 | 24/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT

(0,2)         Boar Pup #2 | 2/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)

Quest Items Obtained

Edited by Shiina

Eruda smiles as she was able to cheer Shiina up just enough to continue this agonizing quest. Eruda wanted to finish this but she really wanted Shiina to not feel so down about this. Eruda thinks back to when she was doing this and how irritated she got during it so she could blame Shiina for the way she was feeling now. Shiina did start to grow on her a bit though. Seeing how she just gets back up and tried again. Even if Shiina does need a little push, it's still a great quality to have in such a young girl.

The first one tries to ram Shiina in the back but runs right past her. The second one that she hit really hard manages to graze Shiina in the side before she turns red and disappears into data. The last 2 attempts to ram Eruda but run past her without a hit. Eruda grins a bit and calls out to Shiina "There is another tusk by your foot. One left then we are finished, keep it up" as she gets herself ready for another impact if need be. 

ID# 147716 results: MOB: 2Boar Pup #1 Missed! vs Shiina

ID# 147717 results: MOB: 6 Hit's, Boar Pup #2 Hits! against Shiina dealing 3-27=1 damage to Shiina, Taking 10 unmitigated damage from immolation pot killing Boar Pup #2

ID# 147718 results: Loot: 12+3=15 SUCCESS! +1 Boar Tusk

ID# 147719 results: Craft: 3 [Eruda],  MOB: 4, Boar Pup #3 Missed! vs Eruda

ID# 147720 results: Craft: 1 [Eruda],  MOB: 4, Boar Pup #4 Missed! vs Eruda

Players
(7-12) Shiina | 95/100 | 7/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

(0,2)         Boar Pup #2 | -8/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!

Quest Items Obtained

Shiina: 2/3

Edited by Eruda

Shiina looks down, seeing the tusk and grabs it saying “Mine” as she looks to the others still alive. Running to another boar that was not already eyeing her, she smacks this pup with as much force as she could. Thinking to herself there was one left that needed to be gathering and hoping that this was the last pack as she was getting a bit tired. Shiina yawns a bit as the sun is starting to set but the light is still present. Spending all day killing boar pup trying to complete the quest that she failed before with the others. She looks at Eruda with a smile painted across her face for she was thankful that she decided to come along with her. Shiina started to think of ways that she could thank Eruda later for spending the day with her when she really didn’t need to. Shiina refocuses on the pups around her waiting to get hit again.

ID# 147721 results: Battle: 6, Hit! vs. Boar Pup #3 dealing 1 damage

Players
(7-12) Shiina | 95/100 | 7/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

(0,2)         Boar Pup #2 | -8/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!
(0,1)         Boar Pup #3 | 4/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)

Quest Items Obtained

Shiina: 2/3

Edited by Shiina

Eruda stands guard for when the last tusk was obtained. After Shiina got the last one her intentions were to end the rest quickly so that she could take Shiina to get some food for a reward for sticking through this. Eruda envied Shiina for trying to do this alone. To accomplish what she could not earlier with the others. Not exactly sure why that was but I am sure there was a reason.

The first boar completely missed Shiina for the third time. Another boar runs at Shiina with some rage built up and on impact, Shiina glows red upon the potion activation and the pup dies right there dropping the last tusk. Eruda smiles in relief saying "Look around on the ground Shiina. I'm sure it will make you happy." Glancing to the last boar who didn't seem to move much at all. At that moment the boar charges at Shiina almost like it was taking its time trying to figure out who it wanted to attack as it runs right past her.

Looking to Shiina with a smile saying "After I lay these 2 guys to rest, let me take you somewhere to eat. My treat for all your hard work today. After that, we will go get some rest because this was just the second step out of many that Raidou has planned for us. And don't worry Shiina, this will be our little secret," Eruda will go back to the Guildhall in the morning and make sure Simmone got what was asked before she sends out a message for the 3 lessons pair up.

Eruda refocuses on the remaining boar pups with the intention to kill them so that Shiina and her could move on.

ID# 147722 results: MOB: 3Boar Pup #1 Missed! vs Shiina

ID# 147723 results: MOB: 7 Hit's, Boar Pup #3 Hits! against Shiina dealing 3-27=1 damage to Shiina, Taking 10 unmitigated damage from immolation pot killing Boar Pup #3

ID# 147724 results: Loot: 10+3=13 SUCCESS! +1 Boar Tusk

ID# 147725 results: Craft: 10 [Shiina],  MOB: 1, Boar Pup #4 Missed! vs Shiina

Players
(7-12) Shiina | 94/100 | 7/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

(0,2)         Boar Pup #2 | -8/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!
(0,1)         Boar Pup #3 | -6/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!

Quest Items Obtained

Shiina: 3/3 Complete

Edited by Eruda