[F1-PP] A Songstress Scorned (Second Lessons)

A word from Eruda beckons a rapid glance downward, her gaze finding that last unit she was after. A sigh of relief as this stupid quest was finally done, and thanks to Eruda not squealing like the creatures they were fighting no one would know she took that potion. "Thanks, Eruda! Sure we can get a bite to eat." Shiina exclaims picking the last tusk from the ground and rubbing it on her face, visibly excited by its drop. It meant the girl could move on with others, it meant she could get some sleep. Her attentions so laser focused on this final tusk she does nothing but stands idle while looking over the piece, thinking of all the praise she was about to receive for taking care of this through her own doing. The boars about the area seem confused by her sudden lack of interest in them, the slightly injured one snorting a bit miffed by the fact.

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 239/240 | 24/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT
(7-12) Shiina | 94/100 | 7/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

Hatred:    Mobs:
(0,1)         Boar Pup #1 | 4/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)
(0,2)         Boar Pup #2 | -8/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!
(0,1)         Boar Pup #3 | -6/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!
(0,0)         Boar Pup #4 | 5/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat)

Quest Items Obtained

Shiina: 3/3 Complete

Eruda was happy to know that she served Shiina well. "It was my pleasure to help you Shiina, I hope that next time you will come to me when you need help with something like this again." Eruda smile seeing Shiina so happy, glad that she tagged along. The last thing she wanted was for Shiina to get seriously injured by something out here that was not a boar pup. 

Eruda refocused on the boar pups that were left standing. With an intense stare toward both of them, she concentrates on her next attack hoping to hit them both. Next thing Eruda knows, she feels a pulse within her followed by a light blue glow around her. With that, she grins and starts running toward both of the boar pups that seem to be in the same place now. Her sword glows red and she slides across the soil beneath her feet with a spinning uppercut toward both enemies. A large red gash flies from her weapon toward these boars. Both boar pups move out of the way from what was coming at them. In reaction, they both run toward Shiina but instead of hitting her, they both slide to a halt the moment they move passed her and turn to face the both of us.

ID# 147939 results: Battle: 3+1=4 Missed! vs. Boar Pup #1

ID# 147940 results: Battle: 1+1=2 Missed! vs. Boar Pup #4

ID# 147941 results: MOB: 2, Boar Pup #1 Misses! against Shiina

ID# 147942 results: Craft: 8 [Shiina],  MOB: 4 Boar Pup #4 Missed! vs Shiina

Activating Concentration

Activating Farrant Full Moon

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 239/240 | 21/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT
(7-12) Shiina | 94/100 | 7/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

Quest Items Obtained

Edited by Eruda

Eruda did a very aggressive and flashy swing but the mobs seemed more fixated on Shiina causing them to travel out of the swing. Shiina looks to Eruda and replies "Ok" before she turns around to the boars still standing that would more than likely follow the pair to the ends of the earth. Starting to hum a tone with delight Shiina waits for them to act, in a goading sound from her lips as their ears perk up to the song. Shiina was already devolving into her own little world, thinking of the music she would produce when she returned. The boars skitter about in response to the music, a bit perplexed by the songs origin from the recent adversary now taking a more passive stance they didn't know how to respond to the vacuum of activity as the A.I. studders and the system analyzes the affair with a moment of pause.

Shiina takes no action!

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 239/240 | 21/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT
(7-12) Shiina | 94/100 | 8/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

Quest Items Obtained

Eruda tries her attack again. Taking a few steps back, Eruda using her body momentum to do a spin with her sword to her side. As she spins her weapon sends out a large red gash flying there way. Once again she misses both of the boar pups. Eruda begins to get angry as she can't seem to hit them. One hit on both is all it would take but unfortunately, they seem to be fast than her, or at the very least these were smarter than the previous ones that they fought. One charging at Eruda and the other one charges at Shiina. Both of them just seem to fly on by past them. "Okay this is getting ridiculous, Shiina I want you to try running away. You go turn in the quest and deliver the package to the next person and I will meet you by the fountain in the middle of town to grab something to eat," Eruda says sorta pissed off now but not at Shiina hoping that she knew that. 

ID# 147945 results: Battle: 5 Missed! vs. Boar Pup #1

ID# 147946 results: Battle: 3 Missed! vs. Boar Pup #4

ID# 147947 results: MOB: 2, Boar Pup #1 Misses! against Shiina

ID# 147948 results: Craft: 6, [Eruda], MOB: 4 Boar Pup #4 Missed! vs Eruda

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 239/240 | 19/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT
(7-12) Shiina | 94/100 | 8/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

Quest Items Obtained

Edited by Eruda

“I’m just gonna stay here until they be dead,” Shiina says as she starts humming again. Looking up to the sky, realizing it was starting to get darker by the minute. Looking at the boars, Shiina makes her way toward Eruda with small skips to her steps being super happy that she has all her quest items now. Not wanting to leave Eruda for the only reason she was out here was because of Shiina so she didn’t want to just up and leave Eruda knowing it would be very rude to do so. Music and little pulses came from Shiina's mouth as she was trying to find new music to write later when she would eventually get home and sleep some, then get to work. She skips around the backside of Eruda a few feet trying to not be in the way as she was trying to be patient with these stupid boars.

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 239/240 | 19/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT
(7-12) Shiina | 94/100 | 9/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

Quest Items Obtained

Edited by Shiina

Eruda starts getting really agitated between the boars and hovering beside her. Eruda takes a moment to breathe deep trying to relax and not take her anger out on Shiina knowing that she was just trying to keep her company now. Trying to focus on the boar Eruda attempts another sword art. Using the momentum of her body and the sword on her side, she does a full 360 spin causing another large red gash flying through the air toward them. They both dodge the strike heading straight for Shiina who was behind her minding her own business. They both ram into her at the exact same time sending Shiina flying through the air and sliding across the ground. "Really? Are you kidding me? Just die already," saying as she looks to Shiina making sure she was okay. Eruda glances up to see the sky darkening. "We have been here all day so the lease you can do is just die," Eruda says as her face starts turning red from rage.

ID# 147949 results: Battle: 1, Missed! vs. Boar Pup #1

ID# 147950 results: Battle: 5Missed! vs. Boar Pup #4

ID# 147951 results: MOB: 9 Minor Critical! Boar Pup #1 Hits! against Shiina dealing 3-27=1 damage to Shiina

ID# 147952 results: Craft: 7 [Shiina],  MOB: 10 Major Critical! Boar Pup #4 Hits! against Shiina dealing 3-27=1 damage to Shiina

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 239/240 | 16/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT
(7-12) Shiina | 92/100 | 9/10 | DMG: 1 | MITI: 27 | LD: +3 | IMM: 10 [6-8]

Quest Items Obtained

Edited by Eruda

She was doing her little skip and humming behind Eruda suddenly both boars ram into her at the same time causing her to go flying through the air like a rag doll. Shiina slides against the ground with a good portion of the force. Staring back at the boars angrily she says “What the heck you jerks. That wasn’t very nice you butts,” as Shiina just sits there trying to get a handle on what just happened. Shiina was too happy to actually be mad for more than half a second. “Whatever, I got your tusks” saying with a smile. “It’s getting really dark, why won’t they just die...I am starving,” Shiina says as her stomach started to growl. Shiina looks up to the stars into the sky and starts humming again to a different tone from before. Sitting there waiting till she had to move or till these boar pups were eventually dead.

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 239/240 | 16/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT

Quest Items Obtained

Edited by Shiina

Eruda tries one more time before she is going to try a different method. Taking a step back Eruda uses all her momentum and strength that she had left to do another spin into the air cause a large red gash through the sky. The first boar seemed to go right underneath it but the other one was not lucky. Upon impact, it vanishes into data and Eruda looks back just in time to see Shiina stand to her feet and glow red before that one eliminates itself against Shiina into data that sparkled in the darkness.

Eruda sighs in relief as it was finally over. Putting her sword and shield away she looks to Shiina with a smile saying "Let's go get that quest turned in shall we" as Eruda walks to Shiina with an extended hand. "We will get something quick to eat, as I said before because I personally haven't eaten all day and I am starving" saying as she waits for Shiina to take her hand.  

ID# 147954 results: Battle: 2Missed! vs. Boar Pup #1

ID# 147955 results: Battle: 6, Hit! vs Boar Pup #4 Dealing 9 Damage killing Boar Pup #4

ID# 147956 results: Craft: 10 [Shiina], MOB: 7 Hits! Boar Pup #1 Hits! against Shiina dealing 3-27=1 damage to Shiina, Taking 10 unmitigated damage from immolation pot killing Boar Pup #1

Players
(1-6) Eruda | 239/240 | 11/24 | DMG: 3 | BLD: 12/2 (8-10) | MITI: 44 | THRN: 18 | REC: 2 [6+] | TAUNT

(0,1)         Boar Pup #1 | -6/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!
(0,0)         Boar Pup #4 | -4/5 | DMG: 3 (Flat) DEAD!

Quest Items Obtained

Edited by Eruda

Rushing away from Eruda and the now deceased boar pups being completely sick of seeing them by this point. Back to Lyle who was still grinding away at a turning wheel of whetstone with a kicking pedal. "I gots them!" Shiina screams toward the back of his head, causing him to jump from the screech. Lyle coughs as his heart recovers from skipping a beat "...Let me see." Shiina starts pelting him with the boar tusks as she peels them out of the layers of her armor. Lyle leans down and claims them from the tan brick that composed the town. "That's all of them. Here deliver this to Hanna for..." Shiina snatches the parcel out of Lyle's hand and spins around before presenting the white wrapped package above her head while making a sound effect. "Duh duh DUH!" with a chuckle before she runs toward Hanna's garden. Skittering into the garden, Hanna sees her coming but she doesn't seem to be slowing down. "Wait...Wait... Wait!" Hanna exclaims as Shiina tackles her, dropping the package on her chest. "I AM DONE!" Shiina says overlooking Hanna "I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW TO DO THIS OTHER JUNK, I NEED SLEEP." Leaving Hanna where she lies on the grass, Shiina rushes back to her shop to get some shut-eye after a very long day.