[F01 - PP] <<Earning a Living: Alchemist>>

"Calm down, Jack. I'm not gonna threaten you with it or anything! I just wanted to show you how pretty of a color it came out to be!", huffed Elora as she quickly sealed the potion bottle with a triangular cork to prevent any foul fumes from further lingering in the room. After all, Jackpot had gone out of his way and sacrificed an entire day to help her reach this moment. It would be kind of her to spare him from the aftermath of learning alchemy, especially since she couldn't currently offer him any other form of repayment. 

With feigned appreciation for Evangeline's assistance, the two of them exited the shop and returned to the streets of a city asleep. Finally finding the opportunity to pause their frantic foraging, Elora began to feel her body buckle with weariness. How long had they really been out? A few hours? An entire day? Who knew at this point. Either way, the events had proven to be far more challenging than she had hoped. Yet...she couldn't shake the sensation that she'd derived some sort of...sick satisfaction from them? 

What the f*ck am I thinking? I'm not a masochist! She shook her head before turning to regard her acquaintance with exhaustion in her eyes. "I...I think I'm gonna head back to my place. Today really left me beat." Shuffling away marked the start of her departure until her pace was suddenly halted by an urge to express some sort of...

"Uhh...", she spoke up as she lifted a sluggish shoulder to scratch the back of her head with a gloved hand, "I'm glad that you were able to help me out with -- well, you know, -- everything..." Elora shifted her weight between legs as she struggled to express the foreign feelings that were cycling through her conscious. "It was cool -- to get to meet you and hang out with you. We should do it again -- sometime...", she nodded to herself as if to deem that invitation an adequate response. Afraid of second-guessing her phrasing, she wasted no time in stalking off and returning to her place of residence.

Thread Summary:

Elora receives:

4 SP (2 page, +1 event, +1 quest)
400 col
<<Alchemist>> Profession
"Crab Shake" (Uncommon T1 Salve) "A very viscus and pink-colored concoction with the odor of blood and brine. Hard pieces of shell gradually separate and sink to the bottom of the mixture."
Standard <<Alchemist>> Shop (Able to have an Alchemist thread in the Merchants & Shops section)
(8) 5 Tier 1 crafting materials + 3 leftover materials

Jackpot receives:

SP (2 page, +1 event)
400 col

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic