[PP-F23] Black, White, and Red all Over (Ugzeke)

Quest Details

Floor Twenty-Three was somewhere she hadn't been since her last encounter on the frontlines. It had been right before she became the most wanted criminal in Aincrad. Good times.... Actually, she had yet to actually explore the floor and its quests. It was the same for many of the other higher leveled floors. The higher the floor, the more chance she had to run into a frontliner. She was far too close to reaching her goals to fail now. She received several harsh looks from the Elves around her as she exited the safe zone. It seemed they weren't going to attack her, but they were at least wary of her. Her destination was a bar right outside of the safe zone. It was player ran so she didn't have to worry about judgmental NPC's however, it was a known place for info brokers to hang. Info brokers could point in the direction of a good quest if prodded to do so. 

Opening the door, she would sit on a nearby stool, surveying the area before she struck up a conversation. It was best to read the room before she threw her wait around. She was one of the few orange players in the establishment, but there was enough for her not to stick out. The bar was pretty spacious with ten or so tables lined out for players to sit at. A waitress served alcohol for the players at the tables while a bartender crafted the beverages and talked with the players at the front counter. About fifteen players total were in the bar. She sat in the back corner, under the eyes of the bartender and waitress, but ignored by the rest. 

@Raidou
(Stats coming in next post)

A swing of the doors from one broker leading him to another, which was the standard swing of things. Pay for information to find information, leading him to Roice who was the prime source of information in regards to floor 23, the darkness of the Underdark offering him little to no aid in his efforts and the same from the players he spoke to. Like a sore thumb, Raidou stood out to the pack, a few of the bodies within paying him a raised brow. Firing back a glare in efforts to squelch any intentions that might arise, Raidou approaches the bar. "Roice in here?" Raidou spoke to the keeper firmly "Who's askin' boy?" a pulse of his hatred on his robe "I don't have time for your games." Passing him a coin, along with a visual threat. Cupping the payment in hand a pointed finger to a rounded table to a figure in obscurity, a tanned robe being fed a mug of alcohol.

"Your difficult to find like always." Raidou remarks taking to the seat. "Been a while. What you want today." Removing the hood to show a tanned skin gentleman with jet black hair, a known Info broker by the name of Roice. "Floor 23, I need information on these." removing a folded slip of paper and sliding it across the table. "Ah, pretty much the whole kit and kaboodle. You got the..." Raidou stands and offloads a hefty bag of col onto the center. "Your rate."

With a grin and a rake of the bag toward him Roice says "You know as well as I do, you could just trade me some of those notes from that black book of yours." Raidou pauses as they exchange a couple of sheets of paper in silence, as information spoke is information you could not sell. "I do not charge for this anymore, I have enough to get by on, you know damn well Roice that I hated every minute of it. You'll get what's inside when everyone else does." tapping his robe pocket and taking to a stand, having obtained what he was after.

Raidou Consumes: Evasion +2 (Food), Overhealth +3 (T2/Food), Accuracy +2 (Food), Field Ration +1, Mitigation +3 (T2/Potion)

Raidou Purchases Floor 23 Quest Info: Urgzeke, Search and Rescue, Escaping the Underdark for 3000 Col

Spoiler

Raidou, The Red Wanderer:

Level: 45

HP: 900/900

En: 90/90

Weapon: The Black Star - Genesis [1HSS] (T1/Perfect): Paralyze 1 (9-10), Taunt (+1 Hatred from Attacks/Howls, +2 on Focused), Vampiric [Offensive] 1 (Recover 10% of Total HP on 9-10)

Armor: Swordsman's Gauntlet [Heavy] (T2/Perfect): +54 Damage Mitigation

Misc: Red Wanderer's Robe [Light] (T1/Perfect): +3 Evasion

Skills:

1 Handed Straight Sword: Rank 3

Battle Healing: Rank 4

Parry: Obtained [Vengeful Riposte]

Fighting Spirit: Obtained

Fishing: Obtained

Gatherer: Obtained

Searching: Rank 5 (GM)

Concentration [Extra]: +1 Accuracy on next attack, 3 turn cool down

Battle Ready Inventory:

1*Incarceration

1*Hypnosis (Masterpiece)

1*Necrosis (T2/Salve/Toxic Venom)

1*Titan's Strength (Damage +3/Potion)

Teleport Crystal*2

Edited by Raidou
Spoiler

Stats

Hidden
Level 48
[0] Hidden | 980/980 HP | 96/96 EN | 13 DMG | 61 MIT | 4 ACC | 2 EVA | (ADD WEAPON ENHANCE)
HP
96 Energy
4 Accuracy
2 Evasion
13 Base Damage
61 Mitigation
+3 Stealth Rating

Gear
<<Nato's Might>>         // 2 Holy, 1 ACC, 1 VAMP (off) 
<<Shadow of Dusk>> // +36 Mit, +1 EVA
<<Shadow's Light>> // +3 ACC
              <<Umbra>> // +6 DMG

Buffs

Battle Ready Inventory

Skills

Dagger | Rank 5: +5 DMG
Hide | Rank 4: +4 Stealth Rating
Light Armor | Rank 5: +18 Mitigation                               
E Familiar - DMG | Rank 3 +6 DMG
E Survival | No Ranks: Immunity to Environmental Effects
Disguise | +1 EVA til next turn - 5 Turn Cooldown

Skill Mods

Athletics ~ +20 HP, +1 DMG
Precision ~ +1 ACC

Acrobatics ~ +1 EVA

Hidden, having watched for a solid five minutes at this point, noticed a dark-haired man in a red jacket enter the bar and immediately ask for someone by name. She frowned. She felt like she had witnessed this vanity before. Her eyes widened. 'Little boy Red' she thought, confirming her assumptions. 'This is the dude that talks like a weirdo. What is he doing in a place like this? Is he actually in a bar talking with an info broker? Can he do that?' Awestruck by the changes that his actions presumed, she stood and began to walk over. She watched as he got up after paying the broker and stood seeming satisfied with himself. As he turned she stared at him and spoke his name. "Raidou" she gave him a moment to turn to her before she would turn and head out the door. 

She would stand outside the door and wait for him to head out. 'There is too much here to just ignore. There isn't anyway someone could just change that much. He went from being a complete mess of a material hoarder to being able to walk into a bar that also allows criminals and then demand information?' As Raidou would exit the bar, Hidden would ask, "What's up drug dealer?" 

Raidou paused for a moment, a familiar voice catching his attention. Turning for a moment as the fire fades "Yes?" Raidou responds exiting the thresholds, a feeling of the eyes playing on his back. Let them stare, an action would be met with backlash. "What do you mean?" the nomad asked her not too sure of the premise, it had been quite some time since floor 4 and beasts aplenty. Shifting the glasses on his nose in a fixture he awaits the girl's response, removing the black book from his pocket and scratching the information contained on the transferred from Roice to the pages. As it's copied in haste, the failsafe kicks in and the sheets break and shatter one by one. Clamping it shut with a clap of his fingertips Raidou drops the small book back to his pocket, the knowledge he had paid for now stored in the compendium with the others.

The way he talked when he came out.... It was different. "You are Raidou right? I wouldn't have bothered but what is someone like you doing in a place like this?" She watched him scribble something down and then an item was destroyed. 'This isn't the same hopeless loser back on Floor Four. He changed into someone that could actually survive' She felt like she should have tears welling up in her eyes. She felt like a proud parent that finally got her child to make something of themself and move on out. She hadly had known him, but in the last couple of months for this much to change? It was insane. 

"Firstly... you are a high enough level now that you can be on this floor? I guess you finally did something other than gathering. Secondly, you can actually talk to people now?" she didn't mean to sound so surprised. "Either way, sorry for bothering you. I am actually here to find out about one of the quests here. I can't get the quest info in town because of the cursor." 

Raidou took to silence, as it was true. "Yes, I am Raidou, the very same you met on floor 4." finally placing the face completely through her obscurity having just recognized the covering. "No I still gather, it's a means to an end that is still a fact. But someone showed me that wasting my efforts to try and match those around me was foolish. I was running from myself, trying to simply fill in the blanks that I was missing. I have what I need now, a tank needs DPS to be viable. Which quest?" Raidou peeled out the book and shuffled to its recent entries with a quick explanation to a segway to a change of subject as it was not important, the 1000 col information that brought an entire schematic of the creature's strength and weaknesses. This kind of info was worth every penny, and Raidou knew it. In his inventory a comprised list of the objects he had brought as a formality littering his inventory from the guilds vault. Like a conductor, he alters the screen's sizing and dragging his own statistic information to one side, the roster the left. Tracing his finger down the page, to which he shifts some of the contents of his inventory around to match in subsections.

The man's words and his demeanor were entirely different stories. He promised he was Raidou, the one who she met on Floor four. Though he sounded like a different person. He explained that someone showed him how he should truly act. He wondered who that was. She doubted he was referring to her and her pushing him in the snow. 'I kinda like this change though. He is actually focused on his own needs. He even said a Tank needs instead of a DPS.' 

"Umm, well. Its uh... A caveman. I didn't catch a name. I heard it in passing and that it gives a good chunk of experience which is why I came up here. I'm looking to become as strong as possible. Though umm... Are you sure you can even handle the quests up here? I know its been a while, but for you to raise you level from what you were to what you need to be in this time..." She didn't voice the rest of her thoughts. There was no way he moved up that far in this short amount of time. She was kind of worried about doing it herself. She shifted uncomfortably. She didn't know this guy too well and here they were talking like business partners or something of that sort. Though, if he had the mindset now that he in here for his own gain than she would feel less bad using him than she would have if he was the same person trying to just help everyone out. 

Through the description, Hidden had given and a scan of the page: "Moderate hit rate, Low light, high HP pool. Moderate damage." Raidou reads from the page. "Large hulking male wielding a club." Shifting open his quest log and scanning through what was there, the information coinciding with the vague description from the board. Moving to his bag Raidou removes a few things from it. An offered hand as they pool in his grasp, a black ichor in a jar a bright red potion and a couple of food items. "Risk is not something I toy with, you want to die in here than you can do that on your own. I will not watch you die, I told you I would offer you a hand. As to my level, you'll find I have been very busy." Raidou adjusted his robe selecting the girl as a target and firing an invite to her before turning. It was on his to do list, and with her at his back, it wouldn't take days to complete this way. "Urgzeke the mighty, the low light won't be an issue. I can take a hit if that's what you are worried about."

Raidou Hands Hidden: Protein +2 (Food), Damage +3 (Potion), Toxic Venom (T2), Accuracy +2 (Food)

Edited by Raidou

She watched as Raidou read through his notes and it was at this moment that she realized that Raidou was truly himself. The boy that found himself caught up in his notes and  material gathering was still present. He was just hidden behind a new mask. 

"Risk is not something I toy with" That was all of the words that she needed to make her laugh. "The cutest thing here is that even if you think that you have caught the you you're running from and stopped trying to fit in with everyone else... you are still the same person." She giggled. She accepted the items he gave her this time and took the time to consume the items. As she finished, she looked to him and said, "Man I sure hope those weren't laced with drugs or something. I don't think that would go well for either of us" She smiled as she brought up the joke. 

Her right hand traced her hairline as she continued her statement about his personality. "Hun, when it comes to masks and personas there isn't anyone who knows more than I. My life that everyone sees is a facade. That's why I know when I say that even you are still the shy little boy that I met on that Floor." She waved her words away. "Though, it really doesn't matter. If you can take a hit you are at least useful in a sense" 

She turned away, accepting the Group request. 'I kind of like this new attitude of his though.' Regretfully, she tried to be nice the man and shyly stated, "Thanks for the potions and the help though"

Consumed: Protein +2 (Food), Damage +3 (Potion), Toxic Venom (T2), Accuracy +2 (Food)

After consumption, the die had been cast, to this end the board was rigged and the scales tipped. Pulling the red robe closer to his neck, paying her a nod but nothing more. He would not tell her he checked all his brews after the conversation they had prior to see if they had hallucinogenic effects, the last thing he needed was people in combat seeing objects that were not present. A scratching line is drawn through the name leaving the diagnostic intact, as it would still be of use. Perhaps she was right, that shyness may very well still be dormant within his breast. But it was no longer relevant or allowed to bubble forth from the pot. Folding his compendium and back to his robe, Raidou turns and slides toward the exterior with softened but quickened steps as time was a valuable currency he would not spend idle.

Her words earned her no feedback. Pouting, Hidden would tap him on the shoulder of his red jacket. "Did I earn myself the silent treatment? That's fine... I didn't want to talk anyway. Our relationship is strictly work based ain't it" She noticed that he seemed to be getting away from her as he walked. 'Did he speed up his walking? What does he not want to walk next to me or something? Hmmph' She crossed her arms with a pout. 'Where does a shy awkward guy get off with dissing the only girl he has probably ever talked to in his life?'

She looked from Raidou to their destination which was now becoming obvious. A cave opening was set in the side of a mountain. "Mr. Prepared whats your plan here? Do you howl or anything?" she asked him. Her eyes met his brown hair and the confidence his body tried to imitate. 'I think I need to meet this person that changed him. If I could fix all the problems in my life this way... though maybe she fixed him too well.' 

"That down there is where the boss is right?"

@Raidou

A sudden grasp, a tap of fingers upon his plate gauntlet rings with a metallic ping causes him to turn slightly. "I would hope you would not assume silence to be disdain, our course is clear and the plan is set. I simply do not wish to waste your time or mine on idle chatter." Raidou remarks. "Something along those lines." Raidou says seeing a strange shift in her posture but chopping it up to the typical issues he had with females in particular. Thankfully now it was no more than a minor problem, a passed stare to his minimap shows that the cavern's beacon had lead them here and the shade cast within the system confirmed the description he had paid for as accurate. "I will destroy its accuracy, that toxin I passed you will ignore it's hide completely." Raidou explains only the necessary process leaving the finer point gridlocked in his dome.

"I simply do not wish to waste your time or mine on idle chatter."

She frowned. Did she say something like that to him on their first encounter? She didn't know. Perhaps he was trying to get back at her in his own way. 'I don't like my own personality' Hidden realized. She couldn't stand if someone gave her the same shoulder she gave others. "The thought of you being rude never crossed my mind" she lied perfectly. "Do you do any damage yourself or is your idea to just hit it with everything you've ever crafted?" 

"Eh, it doesn't matter. I can take care of anything that comes in my way anyway." 

She stopped as they reached the entrance to the cave. Cracking her fingers in an unladylike manner, she turned to Raidou. "Let's get in there shall we?" She crouched down, activating her Hide skill and slipped in to the cave. 

[0] @Hidden| 980/980 HP | 96/96 EN | 18 DMG | 31 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 98 Vamp | 18/3 Toxic Venom 
[0] @Raidou

Ugzeke 1500/1500 | 200 DMG | 35 MIT | 2 ACC

• CD:10+ -> Deals 175 DMG and Stuns target player
  • CD:3- -> Doesn't Attack
  • At Half HP: Gain 50 DMG but lose 2 ACC

As the girl shifts into the darkness, her methods became known as only the blue dot on his Minimap shows her trailing in deeper. Raidou pulls his robe tighter and the vibrant red begins to pool off of it like red fumes with his intentions moving forward. To a large mass of tanned skin, chewing on the end of its weapon of large size like a toothpick trying to extract a fragment of bone from its teeth. A glimmer of cool grey builds upon his weapon, adjusting his glasses as the creature turns to inspect the sounds of his footfalls. Raidou knew that his damage would be lacking, the most he could perform now is draw its attention and allow the girl an easy cut into its weak spots. Dropping the cleave down Raidou shifts the blade around in his grip. The beast bellows lifting its massive club, being threatened but dealt minor damage did nothing more than infuriating it. Shifting the cool greyish silver blade up Raidou knocks the inbound weapon aside with ease in a flash of sparks. "You are going to need to try harder than that." spinning the weapon back up with a quick shift, remaining in a defensive stance without a sweat broken.

Raidou casts Hypnosis (Masterpiece/Instant) -2 Accuracy!

ID# 151001 results: Battle: 4+2=6, Hit! vs. Ugzeke dealing 4-35=1 damage!

ID# 151002 results: Craft: 9, MOB: 8-5=3, Missed! vs. Raidou

[0] @Hidden| 980/980 HP | 96/96 EN | 18 DMG | 31 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 98 Vamp | 18/3 Toxic Venom 
[3] @Raidou1035/1035 HP | 90/90 EN | 4 DMG | ACC | 84 MIT | EVA  | TAUNT | 1 V.O. | 1 Para | 41 BH | CONC [0/3] | Parry [0/2]

Ugzeke 1499/1500 | 200 DMG | 35 MIT | 0 ACC

• At Half HP: Gain 50 DMG but lose 2 ACC
Edited by Raidou

Hidden snuck forward watching as Raidou followed behind and began to get the attention of the boss. 'Good. He's doing his job' she thought. She stood, the hide skill deactivating as she was no longer stealthed. Darting forward, she would reach the back of her opponent and lash out with her dagger. Her weapon would lacerate her opponent, flaying its back. She watched as its health dipped a small amount. Backing away, she looked over to Raidou. "Looks like we are in for a long fight. Make sure to keep your health up, I bet he hits pretty hard" She began to circle her opponent like a wolf circling prey. 

'Judging on its current health this is going to be a pretty drawn out fight. With Raidou tanking im not going to be losing any health any time soon. Thank goodness he brought these enhancements I might have run out of energy without them'

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
151006 8 1 15 9 Hidden Msg_hover2.png Eternal Cyclone v. Ugzeke 2020-05-24 04:33:19

BD:8-> 18*13=234-35=199 DMG

[1] @Hidden| 980/980 HP | 86/96 EN | 18 DMG | 31 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 98 Vamp | 18/3 Toxic Venom 
[3] @Raidou1035/1035 HP | 90/90 EN | 4 DMG | ACC | 84 MIT | EVA  | TAUNT | 1 V.O. | 1 Para | 41 BH | CONC [0/3] | Parry [0/2]

Ugzeke 1300/1500 | 200 DMG | 35 MIT | 0 ACC

Raidou sees the girl he manages to see for just a moment before she lashes with a massive separation of its toughened hide. "I've got it I assure you." Raidou remarks as a pulse of red upon his back augment his attack, exerting his presence even further as the creature's senses blur completely to its surroundings leaving only the red wanderer in focus. The hide was as tough as expected but thankfully Hidden had no issue carving through it, but the toxin hadn't stuck to further drain it out. It would only be a moment before it was applied. Ugzeke bellows at his it flails about in its blindness, raising a massive club above its head. Raidou shifts and brings the blade high ready to rebuke the attack but flabbergasted by the sudden change and the failure to instill fear it scratches its noggin' "Why you no afraid!" as it slams the hearty and hefty makeshift piece to the ground in rage.

ID# 151013 results: Battle: 5+2=7, Hit! dealing 4-35=1 damage vs. Ugzeke

ID# 151014 results: Craft: 3 [Doesn't Attack], MOB: 10

[1] @Hidden| 980/980 HP | 86/96 EN | 18 DMG | 31 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 98 Vamp | 18/3 Toxic Venom 
[6] @Raidou1035/1035 HP | 89/90 EN | 4 DMG | ACC | 84 MIT | EVA  | TAUNT | 1 V.O. | 1 Para | 41 BH | CONC [0/3] | Parry [0/2]

Ugzeke 1299/1500 | 200 DMG | 35 MIT | 0 ACC

Edited by Raidou
  • 4 weeks later...

It seemed this boss was a bit... dumber than originally expected. It seemed it forgot to attack her ally. If that was the case, had she even needed Raidou in the first place? 'Of course I didn't need him. He is just saving me some time and health. A glorified meatshield' At least, that is what she told herself. There was no way that she'd even think about actually becoming friends with him. She was pretending for as it was Mari's advice to a start to fitting in. 

Moving in, she would dart towards Uzgeke for another attack. An orange light was well visible in the dimly lit cave as she lashed it through her opponents body. The blade flayed through the monster's back and brought its health down even further. It was going to take a while if she did not manage to use her holy attack. She dodged backwards before her opponent would hit her in its blind rage. She doubted that it could purposely hit her, but if it was just stumbling about it might hit her on accident. 

153888 BD:4+6

BD:4-> 18*13=234-35=199 DMG

[1] @Hidden| 980/980 HP | 76/96 EN | 18 DMG | 31 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 98 Vamp | 18/3 Toxic Venom 
[6] @Raidou1035/1035 HP | 89/90 EN | 4 DMG | ACC | 84 MIT | EVA  | TAUNT | 1 V.O. | 1 Para | 41 BH | CONC [0/3] | Parry [0/2]

Ugzeke 1101/1500 | 200 DMG | 35 MIT | 0 ACC

Standing stalwart in the line of the sight of the beast, his fighting spirit pouring out of his back like a blackish red smog that continued to dull its senses to its surroundings. "I have your undivided attention then." Raidou comments as he flips the grip of his weapon in his hands. he extends his left arm and braces for an incoming impact, just in case the beast happened to get lucky. The attack comes in and Raidou pivots and backlashes the blow with a shower of sparks, the momentum carried slams into the stonework causing a spray of pebbles. "I will KILL YOU!" the beast boasts with a bellowed shout, to which Raidou replies softly returning his weapon up to neutral with a flip of the steel and a kick of his right foot, the black star between him and his opponent "I would like to see you try." 

Raidou activates Parry!

ID# 153910 results: Craft: 8, MOB: 6-5=1, Missed! vs. Raidou

[1] @Hidden| 980/980 HP | 76/96 EN | 18 DMG | 31 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 98 Vamp | 18/3 Toxic Venom 
[6] @Raidou1035/1035 HP | 85/90 EN | 4 DMG | ACC | 84 MIT | EVA  | TAUNT | 1 V.O. | 1 Para | 41 BH | CONC [0/3] | Parry [0/2]

Ugzeke 1101/1500 | 200 DMG | 35 MIT | 0 ACC

Edited by Raidou

This enemies health was rather massive. She was hitting it consistently and she was completely buffed, but the enemy remained with a large amount still left. Had it not been for the buffs she wasn't sure if she could kill it before running out of energy. Her current tactic didn't seem to need any changes. The quest boss's AI seemed rather low and he wouldn't be able to put up any capable fight. Once again, the razor sharp dagger slashed through her opponents back. He paid no mind to her. Its health dipped once more. How many more hits now? Four? Five? It didn't matter. She was nearing the halfway mark in just a few attacks. If she could get her holy attack to activate the two would be much better off. It would increase her damage by at least thirty percent if she could get it to work. 'Raidou seriously hasn't gotten hit yet. I don't even know if he's actually leveled or if he's just stacked on consumables...

153924 BD:8

[1] @Hidden| 980/980 HP | 66/96 EN | 18 DMG | 31 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 98 Vamp | 18/3 Toxic Venom 
[6] @Raidou1035/1035 HP | 85/90 EN | 4 DMG | ACC | 84 MIT | EVA  | TAUNT | 1 V.O. | 1 Para | 41 BH | CONC [0/3] | Parry [0/2]

Ugzeke 902/1500 | 200 DMG | 35 MIT | 0 ACC

It was a pathetic hit easily rebuked with little effort from Raidou, a focused gaze unfaltered with an attack it had tried. "You don't seem to have any options here, just give in." Raidou made an observation that he was convinced that this creature would be too dull to concede. He kept seeing glimmers of Hidden tearing away at the behemoths back in an amber hue, lacerations in red carving through its flesh. It would not be long now before the beast fell, a scan of the bar showed perhaps a few more hits from the girl would reduce it to 0 and he just needed to keep it busy until then. Another pulse of reddish smoke pools off his frame, pouring off the edge of blackened steel as it turns silver before it distorts and pulses red. A pivot and turn slams the hefty broadsword into its stomach, throwing it to one side its body skipping for a moment before it collides with a wall. "Guess I overdid it." As a trail of red energy is absorbed by the black star, the ogre lays on its face winded.

ID# 153931 results: Battle: 10, dealing 3-35=1 Damage to Ugzeke, Paralyzing it and Raidou recovers 103 HP

[3] @Hidden| 980/980 HP | 66/96 EN | 18 DMG | 31 MIT | 6 ACC | 2 EVA | 8 Holy | 98 Vamp | 18/3 Toxic Venom 
[11] @Raidou1035/1035 HP | 85/90 EN | 4 DMG | ACC | 84 MIT | EVA  | TAUNT | 1 V.O. | 1 Para | 41 BH | CONC [0/3] | Parry [0/2]

Ugzeke 901/1500 | 200 DMG | 35 MIT | 0 ACC

Edited by Raidou