[SP-F4] <<Feeding Your Enemy>> Ghost of the Mountain

Floor 4, Early Morning

The wind blew violently outside and snow fell like bullets from the sky. Sunlight was but a distant dream as clouds covered the sky. It was a bad day for an exploration and only the fools would dare to venture out in this kind of violent weather. If one manages to withstand the heavy snow and strong wind, the altitude was also something to consider, it was a thousand feet up the mountains. A careless person would be rolling down for minutes in the snow if they ever fall. A place so dangerous and inhospitable, it was the right place to search for the ghost of the mountain. A creature so majestic and elusive that only a few caught sight of it, a glimpse to be precise and with this, a quest is soon to take place as the Crow meets the ghosts of the mountain.

Snowfrost Village, 5:40 am

"Have I told you about how I tamed monsters?" a woman wearing a gypsy garb said. A woman who might be in her late twenties. Her eyes are of chestnut color and tantalizing as if she can see through the facade a person puts up. She spoke in a long, calm manner like thin branches swaying at the sweep of the wind. She looked into the eyes of a guy, must be in his early twenties, wearing a black cloak and his hair brushed up while eating a roasted duck and a mug of hot coffee beside him "no you haven't, you just sat in my table and asked me something from your personal experience which I give zero care" he replied. The woman leaned back and pulled her dark hair up as she smiled at the player "pardon my intrusion, I caught wind of how you are looking for a familiar so I followed you and wishes to tell you the secret to doing it, at a price of course" she told him. Crozeph ate as he listened to her "so you're a stalker" he told her. The woman made an amused sigh "it's quite vexing that my charm doesn't work on you" he replied to him. "Yeah I have certain antibodies for that kind of thing, so tell me how do you do it effectively," he said as he continued to eat. 

The woman took out some kind of seed or fruit and showed it at Crozeph "have a familiar eat this and watch how it would be tamed" she told him. She then pulled her hand back "my price is simple, I want you to get a room for me" she was being a little domineering but it was nothing for Crozeph, he was eating and he doesn't give a **** of what attitude someone show him. Crozeph raised his hand and soon enough the innkeeper of the tavern where he was eating approached him "get this woman a room to stay, I'll pay for a three days stay" he said. The innkeeper nodded and walked away. "You're not going to join me first?" she asked him. Crozeph gave her a blank stare "why should I? I've got a familiar to find" he replied. The woman took out a small pouch from her chest and laid it on the table in front of Crozeph "good luck on finding one" she told him before following the innkeeper. Crozeph look at the pouch and remembered where the woman pulled it out from "Eww" he uttered before resuming his breakfast.

Stats

• Level: 29 I HP: 580 I EN: 58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 1 I +2 Regen I +1 Savvy I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff]

Equips

• Flamebringer [+4 DMG +1 Bleed] I Karasu-No-Kami [+2 Regen +1 Savvy] I Cloak of the Oath [+36MIT +1 EVA]

Skills

• Curved Sword R1 I Katana R5 I Light Armor R2 I Battle Healing R2 I First Aid R2 I Meditation [extra] I Survival [extra] I Finesse R3

Items

• Kuro Yukata +3 LD
  • Udon bowl with veggies +2 ACC
  • Mochi Supreme +3 LD
  • x1 Spyglass
Edited by Crozeph
added stats, wrong skill

Snowfrost Village, 6:00 am

Crozeph was eating the udon that he bought from Yuki, it was tasty and delicious as usual. Crozeph liked everything she cooked, he didn't even know how she does that but he enjoys eating what she makes. After a few minutes he stood up and pulled out some mochi that he got from Yuki also. He paid his meal at the staff and walked out of the tavern. Snowfrost remained the same, this early morning quest that he started will somehow determine whether he'll find the familiar that he wants. It's been his plan on taking one but with his lazy attitude towards quest that requires a player to obtain something was not his cup of tea, he was more on the find-something-and-kill-whoever-has-it type of quest. Soon enough he was outside the settlement. His cloak provided enough warmth from the cold weather and he was glad that he had it from someone good enough to be generous to people like him. Crozeph began to walk and into the snow he ventures out to find a certain species that he wanted as familiar.

Snowy Mountains, 9:00 am

Snow fell heavy today, it was an inconvenience but one can always find ways to put it into their advantage. footprints of a wooden sandal was etched on the snow-covered ground. The raven-haired player stood still and used his <<Spyglass>> to look for a certain kind of animal. It was hard to see with the snow falling and what's worse, a large animal emerged from the snow-covered trees, its grey fur and red gleaming eyes caught sight by the spyglass. "A direwolf" he uttered in annoyance. The size of it was not of a normal wolf and it would be careless of him if he would underestimate its capabilities to kill him. Crozeph unsheathes his katana, letting the blade glimmer a little, it was gonna be his first battle but it didn't matter, whoever stands on his way will be cut down, be it some kind of mythical creature or just overgrown.

Consumed the following

Udon bowl with veggies [+2 ACC]

Mochi Supreme [+3 LD]

used <<Spyglass>>

Direwolf

• HP: 300 I DMG: 90 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Predator Fangs: on natural rolls of 9-10, players suffer 20 bleed damage for 2 turns
Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 150283
  • BD: 2 + 2 = 4 fail I MD: 8 - 1 EVA = 7 success
  • Direwolf dealt 90 - 44 MIT = 46 damage to Crozeph

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 534/580 I EN: 56/58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 1 I +2 Regen I +1 Savvy I +1 Bleed 

Direwolf

• HP: 300 I DMG: 90 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Predator Fangs: on natural rolls of 9-10, players suffer 20 bleed damage for 2 turns

The first exchange of attacks was quick, Crozeph wanted it to be over quick so that he won't have to deal with the cold while fighting monsters that aren't even part of his objective. Crozeph tried to land multiples slices on the wolf but it seems that he would need better footing to do so. He tried to land another attack but the wolf had its advantage on snow. Crozeph could only regain his balance to avoid a fatal attack from it.

The wolf charged in as soon as it was clear that it won't be receiving any damage. Leaping into the air, the wolf landed on Crozeph's arm and bit him with all the power it could put on its jaw. Crozeph used the cloak to protect him from the vicious bite and soon enough he was able to brush off the wolf away from his arm. The pain was enough to make him wince but the coat did an excellent job of mitigating damage.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 150284
  • BD: 7 + 2 = 9 success I MD: 2 - 1 EVA = 1 fail
  • Crozeph gained 11 health [Battle Healing] = 534 + 11 = 545/580
  • Crozeph gained 20 health [Regen 1/2] 545 + 20 = 560/580
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge = 180 damage to Direwolf
  • Savvy activated [+1 BD on next roll]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 560/580 I EN: 44/58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 2 I EVA: 1 I +2 Regen I +1 Savvy I +1 Bleed 

Direwolf

• HP: 120/300 I DMG: 90 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

The wolf lunged forward to attack Crozeph again but the player was already picking up on the pattern. It tried to bite on his arm again but failed. The player spun around while keeping his weight balanced on the thick snow, it was a hard task, but he did manage to do it anyway. The katana glimmered and its blade began moving quickly in different yet precise directions. The direwolf was struck by all attacks and it made the animal more ferocious. That ferocity however was short-lived as Crozeph slashed upward to finish the combo of his attack. 

A yelp was heard as the direwolf was hit, it was an accurate attack and Crozeph has grown accustomed to doing it with efficiency. He lowered his sword and slowly placed it back in its sheathed, The next move will be the finishing blow for the direwolf to die. The dire wolf stood up shaking its head and baring its fangs at Crozeph, it was pissed off but Crozeph kept his calm. 

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 150285
  • BD: 6 + 2 ACC + 1 Savvy = 9 success I MD: 4 - 1 = 3 fail
  • Crozeph gained 11 health [Battle Healing] = 560 + 11 = 571/580
  • Crozeph gained 20 health [Regen] 571 + 20 = 580/580
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 11 Iai = 132 damage to Direwolf

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 560/580 I EN: 32/58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 1 I +2 Regen I +1 Savvy I +1 Bleed 

Direwolf

• HP: 0/300 I DMG: 90 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

The growling went louder as it tries to threaten Crozeph but all those mean nothing to him as he can clearly see the health bar of the wolf, just one more strike. Moving forward as fast as it can, the aimed for Crozeph's neck. The player took a step back and slid his katana back to its sheathe. Their eyes met as they both aim to attack each other and Crozeph wanted to try his Batto Jutsu on the direwolf. He can barely remember the one he did to Byakko as his consciousness was engulfed by the heat of the forest, this time he has a chance.

Crozeph grabbed the hilt of his katana and made a single motion attack, unsheathing and sheathing his katana at the same time. The blade reached the direwolf and it was enough to shatter the animal into fragments of data. Crozeph took a deep breath and smiled "Just a little more practice" he thought. A window appeared before him as loot is dropped by the slain direwolf.

• ID: 150286
  • LD: 14 + 3 = 17 I CD: 7
  • obtained the following
  • T1 rare consumables I T1 rare armor/shield I 900 col I x2 T1 materials I 600 bonus col

Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph made his way deeper into the forest and into the foot of the snow mountains of floor four. He asked some info brokers and some confirmations of animals living in the area and it was clear that the animal existing inside the game also share similar traits with animals in real life. Crozeph made a satisfied smile as he traversed the snow, this was the easy part and the hard one is for him to climb up the mountain because as far as he knows, the animal he's looking for lives in high altitude areas. Inhospitable, cold, steep, it was a perfect hiding place for a ghost. 

Even with this goal in mind, Crozeph wanted it to be more than worthwhile. He opened his inventory and changed his yukata into one that can boost his luck on finding anything. A spyglass in one and eyes darting left and right, Crozeph knew how to deal with now plus a gypsy gave him food to tame it.

• equipped Kuro Yukata [+3 LD]

Crozeph muddled through the snow, it wasn't hard to do but it was cold but it was nothing. He even stopped to look for materials. The yukata that he wore helped him most of the time when he was searching and right now he hopes that it would work its charm again as he searches for a familiar. The weather reminded Crozeph of Christmas season though not as empty as the area where he is now. The cold wind and gentle fall of the snow was, flashes of memories appeared before Crozeph's eyes. Different colors of lights, shops offering discounts, and couples going on dates. It was a lively season.

Crozeph stopped and saw a fallen tree, he eyed the dead tree for a moment before proceeding. He noticed that it was some kind of pine tree and scratches are clearly seen on the trunk. Crozeph unsheathes his katana and hacked several times at the tree. He thought that he might get something from it, maybe a material and with his buffs, he might just get one with a good use for him.

• ID: 150288
  • LD: 2 + 3 Enhancement + 3 buff = 8
  • no materials found
  • ID: 150289
  • LD: 11 + 3 enhancement + 3 buff = 17
  • x1 T1 material found

A few minutes ago Crozeph tried to look for something inside a dead tree but he didn't find any. Disappointed, he made his way to the mountains. It was fairly easy climb for him as the altitude isn't that high yet. The problem with it though is the higher he goes, the colder the weather becomes and he noticed the difficulty for breathing. Even with these simulations to his senses the game is giving him, his HP didn't go down. Crozeph was grateful for that. He continued, knowing that it would be risky to go higher.

Crozeph found a few piles of rocks jutting from a vertical from the mountain. He observed what it was and after a few minutes of thinking, he decided to chip away a few chunks from it. The job was tedious but then he remembered that he has some kind of pen knife. Crozeph chipped at the rock slowly as he might not get something useful. It took him a few minutes to actually get one and with that he continued on his way.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 150290
  • LD: 14 + 3 enhancements + 3 buff = 20 
  • x1 T1 material found

Crozeph found himself standing near a cliff. Snow was less in the area and so it the air that he could breathe. Crozeph looked for materials to where he's standing, he couldn't waste the opportunity to gather some while he was still there. He carefully used a pen knife to carve some kind of mineral from the ground. It was bright and glimmered as thin rays of sunlight shines. It would be a good material to make a recording crystal or some healing items, he wasn't sure about weapons or shields though. Crozeph slid the material in his inventory.

As he continued, he heard a cry or some kind of growl. He stood still for a moment and took out his spyglass. He looked at the area and saw nothing "that's weird" he thought "I swear I heard a growl earlier." Crozeph had a feeling that it would be the one he is looking for and with that he took out his spyglass.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 150291
  • LD: 16 + 3 enhancement + 3 buffs = 20 [22]
  • Familiar found

Crozeph was using his spyglass as he remained still, he didn't want to risk scaring them if there ever was one. A few minutes of looking and he didn't find anything. As he stood quietly and listened to the wind sweeping gently, he heard it again and it was some kind of a weak growl. Crozeph slowly walked towards the edge of the cliff and saw it, two snow leopards, the ghosts of the mountain. Crozeph couldn't believe his eyes. He opened his inventory and took out the food the gypsy gave him. 

Crozeph slowly made his way down to where the two leopards are, it was a quick find but the hard part is yet to come. Crozeph reached the place where he saw them and found a young snow leopard and what seem to be its parent. The larger leopard lay down as if dying while the young was hissing at him. Crozeph stood still and slowly raised the pouch, showing it to the leopard. There was silence as they stared at each other, Crozeph and the cub. After a few seconds, the parent shattered into fragments and it made the cub scared "someone attacked the parent" he thought.

Edited by Crozeph

The cub backed away to a corner as the older one disappeared. Crozeph kept his eyes on the cub while slowly walking towards it, taking out some food on the pouch. The item had some kind of weird smell like it was some kind of dried meat or dried fruit. Crozeph tried not to gag as the smell lingered in the air. The cub hissed at him and made growling sounds. It was a cub but its body was already mature enough to hunt, Crozeph was weirded out by how its parent died but then again there are a lot of things that he didn't understand inside the game.

Crozeph lowered his stance and laid some of the food on the ground, he was hoping that once it took a bite he would pet the animal and gain its trust but this time the leopard continued to hiss at him yet its nose was curious with the smell of the food he laid on the ground.

• ID: 150292
  • CD: 4 [1st attempt] failed
Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 150293
  • CD: 9 [2nd attempt]
  • familiar tamed : snow leopard

Crozeph sighed as the leopard didn't approach the food. "I think I should convince it that I'm not a threat" he though. He took two steps back away from the food and sat down. The pouch that the gypsy gave is in front of him, if the leopard eats the first one he laid on the ground then it might just approach him for a second bite. He sat still, his eyes on the leopard who seems to be slowly attracted to the smell of the food. A few minutes and the leopard slowly walked toward the food and ate but its eyes would move to meet Crozeph's. Growling yet eating the food that Crozeph offered, it took only a few seconds for the snow leopard to finish the food he offered.

Crozeph then placed his hand inside the pouch and took another handful of the food. The snow leopard stared at him like it was pissed off. Crozeph smiled at it "I know you want more" he said. The animal took careful steps as it approached Crozeph who in turn remained still. The snow leopard ate from Crozeph hands as soon as it reached him. Crozeph scratched the head of the feline and it seems to like it "now then, what should I call you" he told the snow leopard. 

Edited by Crozeph

The leopard began purring as it ate all of what Crozeph had in his hand. "Just like me, easily warming up because of food," he told the leopard who is now his familiar. The cold wind blew gently and Crozeph felt the chill, he forgot that he was up high in the mountains "we need to get down from here, it's like double the freezing weather" he said. The leopard purred as it followed him. the animal seems to be a little skeptic with him but it was following him. Crozeph sighed "now what do we do now?" he said as he saw the height of where he is. 

The mountains were unforgiving for someone like Crozeph but not to the snow leopard "I think I should give you a name before we head down" he was thinking of a weird reference for his familiar and the first thing that came to his mind. Crozeph took a look behind the leopard and found out its a she. Crozeph slowly moved back as the leopard stared at him "don't tell me the one that died was your..." the leopard began licking its paw. "If this one's a girl then the other is a boy, am I the new boyfriend?" he asked himself.

The two slowly made it down rather quickly. The leopard was following him like some kid guiding an old man. If someone saw them it would be humiliating. Crozeph as still thinking of a name for her. "Should I call you Snow? that's too generic" he took a leap down the last boulder and landed on the snow. The leopard jumped down also but did it with more grace than him "I think I should call you like that woman..." Crozeph tried to recall her name "yes that's it, I'll call you Pramanix, a saintess in a video game" he told her. Pramanix just purred as a response to him, she seems to be comfortable with him now. 

As they began to thread on the snow and make his way back with Pramanix, Crozeph remembered how his equipment was still focusing on loot "oops, gotta change this" his HUD appeared as he moved his fingers in front of him. Scrolling through his inventory, he looked for his black yukata that provides utility for him. Crozeph body glowed as he equipped Karasu-No-Kami and Pramanix looked with surprised eyes. "Now then let's make our way back..." Crozeph heard a growl in front of them, it was some kind of angry growl and he looked where it came from.

A gray direwolf once again emerged from the trees, its fangs visible and eyes on Pramanix. Crozeph moved his hand to her head "whatever happens, stay behind me Pramanix" he told her.

• Karasu- No- Kami equipped [+1 Savvy +2 Regen]
  • DIrewolf appeared 
Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 580/580 I EN: 58/58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 2 [buff] I EVA: 1 I +2 Regen I +1 Savvy I +1 Bleed 

Direwolf

• HP: 300/300 I DMG: 90 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 150589
  • BD: 4 + 2 ACC = 6 success I MD: 10 critical success 
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge = 180 damage to Direwolf
  • Direwolf dealt 90 base + 2 critical = 92 - 44 = 48 damage to Crozeph
  • Crozeph suffers from bleed [-20 HP for 1/2 turns]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 580/580 I EN: 46/58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 2 [buff] I EVA: 1 I +2 Regen I +1 Savvy I +1 Bleed 

Direwolf

• Fangs: Predatoron natural rolls of 9-10, players suffer 20 bleed damage for 2 turns

He didn't know if he was caught off-guard or he's just slow. Crozeph unsheathed katana quick enough to ready for an attack but somehow, the direwolf landed the first. A strong bite on his right arm as his reflex made him shield his chest with it. Crozeph could feel the sensation of having his arm pierced by fangs. It was excruciating but it wasn't enough to make him lose a chance to counter. Crozeph headbutt the direwolf with as much force as he can. The wolf gave a yelp and Crozeph made multiple slices on the wolf and made a quick slash to push it off.

He bit his lip as his right arm still feeling a searing pain, a bleed effect, it was obvious from the likes of these kinds of creature. Crozeph raised his katana with one hand, looks like he has to do it the hard way. The health points of the direwolf was low also and at this point only one decisive blow can finish the fight.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 150590
  • BD: 10 critical success I MD: 3 - 1 = 2 fail
  • Crozeph gained 11 health [Battle Healing] = 512 + 11 = 521/580
  • Crozeph gained 20 health [Regen] 521 + 20 = 541/580
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base + 2 critical x 15 San Ge = 210 damage to Direwolf
  • Crozeph suffers from bleed [-20 HP for 2/2 turns]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 512/580 I EN: 34/58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 2 [buff] I EVA: 1 I +2 Regen I +1 Savvy I +1 Bleed 

Direwolf

• HP: 0/300 I DMG: 90 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Pramanix watched closely as her new owner was injured. Crozeph's right arm limped a little as he tries to balance his grip with one hand. It would've been easy if his katana was lowered but it was raised this time. He's planning to finish the direwolf in one blow and get him and Pramanix to safety. The wolf ran again and Crozeph saw how it moved like a wind. He angled his sword enough to block and attack at the same time, the wolf running like a restless predator seeing a prey.

The direwolf entered his perimeter, within the reach of his katana, and in an instant, he unleashed his multiple attacks on the direwolf. it was quick and the wild animal shattered into fragments of data. The fight was over and Pramanix is still safe. Loot emerged from the slain direwolf which Crozeph picked up, it might be useful even when it's on a tier lower than him.

• ID: 150591
  • LD: 6 + 3 = 9 I CD: 7
  • T1 Rare trinket I 300 col I 600 bonus col I x2 T1 bonus materials

Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph kept on shaking his arm, the one with the bleeding effect. It was painful but he seems to be doing fine with his health bar still on the bright green side of the gauge. "The wolf got me good again" he thought. Crozeph took a deep breath and scanned his surroundings. They're still far off from Snowfrost but if they run, they might just make it back to a safer location than the snow-covered forest. Pramanix walked up to him and licked his right hand. It was warm and that gave Crozeph some comfort "aren't you a special kind of cat" he told her to which the leopard replied with a purr. 

His hand somehow didn't hurt as much as it was earlier, must've been Pramanix's doing. He placed his katana back in its sheathe and pat the head of the leopard "we're gonna make a run for it young lady, do your thing and move as fast as you can, I'll keep up with you" he told her. The two began to bolt forward as fast as they can, Pramanix gracefully ran on thick snow while Crozeph did his best to keep up even when his feet kept on sinking if he accidentally places too much weight on every step. Things could get dangerous but Crozeph would never it that happen as long as he can still fight.

Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph and Pramanix was covering a good deal of distance, Snowfrost is within their field of vision. The settlement is still far off but with it being visible, Crozeph let out a sigh of relief as they ran. As the light of the settlement became more visible, Pramanix was suddenly slowing down. Soon enough the snow leopard stopped and took a look back to Crozeph "what is it girl?" he asked her. He remembered something as they stood still, Pramanix is a snow leopard. They are dubbed as "ghosts of the mountain" for their elusive nature towards humans and now Pramanix is going to set foot to a settlement filled with humans that her kind avoids for so long.

"It's okay Pramanix, you're still the ghost of the mountain," he told her as he gently scratched her head "as long as you don't bite or scratch anyone, you'll be fine plus I'll protect you also," he told her. trying to reassure the snow leopard.

As the fall of the snow began to get thick, Crozeph gently scratched her head and resumed walking with Pramanix beside him. Snowfrost became more visible that Crozeph can distinguish the figures moving inside the safe zone. Cold as it may be, Crozeph wasn't bothered much of it because his cloak is doing a mighty fine job. Today was a quick one, he climbed the mountains, slew some dire wolves, got a snow leopard, and now back to Snowfrost he is. Compared to his previous quest, this one was made easier with some items he had. "It really pays off to be prepared" he thought as they now stood in front of the settlement.

"So you have found a familiar?" a voice of a woman was heard. Crozeph turned his head to see the gypsy who gave him the food earlier, it seems like she's enjoying the stay right now and was just out for a walk "thanks to the food you gave me" he replied. Crozeph opened his inventory and pulled out the food "there's still a lot left, I think Pramanix would like a different kind of food from now on" he added. The gypsy smiled "you've also given it a name huh? how cute."

"It'll be a pain if I keep calling her snow leopard, Pramanix suits her more" he told her. The leopard circled around Crozeps as if guarding him "what is it Pramanix?" he asked as he scratched her chin gently. The leopards gaze turned towards where they came from, eyes gleaming in a bright brown color. It must be the last one of the pack or rather the last one to approach them and Crozeph is slowly figuring out what was happening "the direwolves are targeting her" he thought. Crozeph waved his hand motioning for Pramanix to step back, this will be the final encounter before he sets foot to the safe zone "come one now, I hate the cold" he told the direwolf.

The snow has begun falling and Crozeph only has a few tries before the snow thickens and restricts his movements. He unsheathed his sword and began his stance, he's been doing copycat of techniques lately and it may not be as authentic as whoever possesses unique skills, Crozeph has honed it enough to be usable in battle.

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 580/580 I EN: 58/58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 2 [buff] I EVA: 1 I +2 Regen I +1 Savvy I +1 Bleed 

Direwolf

Edited by Crozeph