[SP-F4] <<Feeding Your Enemy>> Ghost of the Mountain

• ID: 151275
  • BD: 3 + 2 = 5 fail I MD: 1 fail
  • Savvy activated [+1 BD until the next successful roll]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 580/580 I EN: 56/58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 2 [buff] I EVA: 1 I +2 Regen I +1 Savvy I +1 Bleed 

Direwolf

• HP: 300/300 I DMG: 90 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Predator Fangs: on natural rolls of 9-10, players suffer 20 bleed damage for 2 turns

It was a simple attack, Crozeph could easily dodge it. The Direwolf's huge body was getting easier to see and makes its attack easy to anticipate. Pramanix kept a good distance away from Crozeph, the direwolf was planning on attacking her but with the raven-haired player on the way, the huge beast has to deal with him first. The gypsy also watched as the player tries to attack the direwolf "he's got skills but what is feeling of him being on a disadvantage?" he thought.

Crozeph tried to land a blow, but with the thick snow slowly making it uncomfortable for him to and harder to find a stable footing for an accurate attack. The direwolf stepped back, it looks like they're on a stalemate right now, a different kind of approach might break it. Crozeph kept his stance in a proper way, one can always work something out when a disadvantage appears "this one is easy to deal with if I have a stable footing" he thought as he felt the wooden sandals slowly burying itself into the snow.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 151276
  • BD: 3  + 2 buff + 1 Savvy = 6 success I MD: 2 - 1 = 1 fail
  • Savvy activated [+1 BD on next successful attack]
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge = 180 damage to Direwolf

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 580/580 I EN: 44/58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 2 [buff] I EVA: 1 I +2 Regen I +1 Savvy I +1 Bleed 

Direwolf

• HP: 120/300 I DMG: 90 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Predator Fangs: on natural rolls of 9-10, players suffer 20 bleed damage for 2 turns

Wolves are predatory animals similar to who Pramanix is, they travel in packs and hunt in packs. It was a weird thing to see a direwolf hunting alone. Pramanix is also a predator but her kind lives high up the mountains where even the likes of a direwolf would never traverse for so long. It was their domain, now she's being targeted by a lone direwolf like she was a prey that got away. The unfortunate thing is Pramanix has a new companion, a raven-haired player who will protect or train her to be able to fight alongside him.

The direwolf began to run in a different direction, it was avoiding Crozeph and heading towards the snow leopard. Crozeph was not letting it happen, he didn't befriend Pramanix just so some huge wolf will get a bite of his familiar. Three wide steps on the snow, Crozeph did it fast enough for his katana to reach the direwolf. Pramanix hissed and jumped back but it was not enough to the beast, Crozeph didn't waste the chance and landed multiple slices on its body with the emphasis of cutting its head off. The direwolf stumbled back and gave a loud yelp, Pramanix is safe and it looks like one more hit from Crozeph's skill and the wolf will be dead.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 151284
  • BD: 3 + 2 buff + 1 Savvy = 6 success I MD: 10 critical success
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge  = 180 damage to Direwolf
  • DIrewolf dealt 90 + 2 critical = 92 - 44 MIT = 48 damage to Crozeph
  • Crozeph suffers from bleed [-20 HP 1/2 turns]

Spoiler

Crozeph

• HP: 580/580 I EN: 32/58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 2 [buff] I EVA: 1 I +2 Regen I +1 Savvy I +1 Bleed 

Direwolf

• HP: 0/300 I DMG: 90 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

The direwolf scrambled up as the last attack was enough for it to lose balance. In a fit of desperation, the direwolf dashed again ignoring Crozeph. The player didn't like it and began to take another step but this time in front of the wolf's attack direction of attack instead of hacking it on the side. The sword art landed but the wolf manages to bite on his shoulder. Crozeph winced as the fangs stabbed on the cloak but fortunately, it wasn't able to penetrate the light armor. The bleeding effect, however, was activated. The direwolf gave all of its strength before shattering and leaving no trace of its existence.

Crozeph fell on his back, the snow clinging to his black cloak "I guess it's over now" he thought. Pramanix walked towards him and licked his face, it might have felt relieved that there are no more wolves chasing her or them down. After that the snow leopard lied down beside Crozeph and used its tail as some kind of heater for them both. The gypsy smiled as the two didn't move and in "congratulations on your familiar" she uttered before walking away.

"Let's get to someplace warm" he told Pramanix and as usual, her reaction is always a soft purr. The two entered the settlement and tried to look for a bonfire where they can warm up for a while. It was a rather fast-paced day but in the end, he managed to have a familiar join. It was easier than he thought or he might have gotten lucky this time. The two remained by the campfire and rested before returning to his shop on floor 10.

• ID: 151285
  • LD: 1 + 3 buff = 4 I CD: 4 (wtf?) 
  • no loot I x2 T1 materials I 900 col I 600 bonus col
Edited by Crozeph

Thread Summary

1 SP [completed page] + 1 SP [quest] + 1 SP [Corona] = 3 SP

400 col [completed page] + 1,500 col [150286] + 1,800 col [150591] + 1,500 col [151285] = 5,200 col

T1 rare cosumable [150286] I T1 rare armor/shield [150286] I T1 rare trinket [150591]

T1 materials (2) [150286] + T1 materials (2) [150591] + T1 materials (2) [151285] + T1 materials (1) [150289] + T1 materials (1) [150290] = 8 T1 materials

a familiar [for evaluation]