[F6-SP] <<The Gemini>>

Recon looked down at the map he had found nailed to a tree in the jungle. At first he'd thought it would be treasure considering how the map looked kind of like those pirate maps with the X somewhere on the map. Except this map had an X marked across it which gave Recon the expression that something good can be obtained around this area once found.

"Jesus this humidity is killing me. If only It rained actually scratch that if it rained my day would be a lot worse then it is."

The vines hanging from the trees often blocked his view on top of that he'd always have to duck down to avoid the branches hitting his head. Recon stopped in his tracks and looked around to survey the area. The place was beautiful light blue water that was mesmerizing along with a waterfall.

"Maybe the X on this map was for the area."

The view Recon had was glorious It was a sight to be seen.  Or it was for him personally he'd like a frozen lake with snow coming down onto the lake covering the ice. He sat down at the edge of the river and stared at the blue crystal clear water. 

"What choices that I've done to end up here? Maybe it was that helmet or my intent on playing every game I could get my hands on."

His thoughts were all mushed together like dough. He still, remembers that day when some red-robed guy towered over all the players speaking on about death game and if they died in-game they'd also die in real life along with the log out button not being there. Odd why remove the log out button? Then it hit him all of us are trapped in this game. Recon laughed at what he said when it pieced together in his head.

"Well s**t."

To him saying that was like comedy gold but it might not be to others. That day had a weird aroura around the city everyone seemed down or confused about the situation. I left the city quickly after the announcement that way I could distance myself from all those emotions from players. Recon still had his eyes stuck to the water before shaking his head.

"Wow this little area is nice! If I had the choice to live here I would!"

Actually, in three days, he'd regret it due to the heat and rain beside his body wasn't meant for the heat it was built for the colder climates. Recon sighed before laying down to relax for now this area seemed safe for him to lay back for a little bit. It was a long walk to find this place the best thing he could do after all of that walking was too rest. His eyes fixated onto the sky and he smiled.

"Things could be a lot worse..but thankfully it's not."