[PP-F22] <<King of Lakes>> Lake Placid: The Spin-Off

Bright blue sky, chirping birds, a sparkling lake, and half-docile forest animals. It was a different feeling for him, he could even hear "Close To You" by Carpenters playing in his head. He was used to traversing deadly floor with penalties to a player's health points, he wasn't afraid of the penalty with the health points. Even the wind on the floor was calm, almost everything in zen and he didn't like it. "that lake has deadly crocodile written all over it" he told himself. Crozeph sat on the grass about a hundred feet away from the lake. He wasn't going to risk it, monsters can be terrifying if a player is caught off-guard. He wore his usual garb, a black cloak over a black yukata, his katana resting on his shoulder. Crozeph had been hearing of catching some kind of fish on the floor. A quest he got some info for free from a broker, it looked simple but considering how things work inside Aincrad, Crozeph knew not to trust appearances and he learned it in the most traumatizing way possible. 

He took a deep breath and let out a bored sigh, fewer people inhabit the floor and even if he includes all the NPCs that he encountered, it wasn't even enough to overthrow a landlord. "Should I gamble on this quest again? I mean I'll just catch a fish right?" he asked himself. His thoughts then shifted to a girl in a black cloak melting, it was horrifying and Crozeph placed his palm on his forehead trying to make it stop appearing. It took a few seconds but it felt like an hour to him. He stared at the lake again, trying to rack his brain what plan he has to come up with so that he won't be caught off guard "I should check my equipment first" he thought as he began to shuffle into his inventory menu.

Stats

• Level: 29 I HP: 580 I EN: 58 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 1 I +1 Bleed I +1 Savvy I +2 Regen I Relaxed [house buff]

Skills

• Curved Sword R1 I Katana R5 I Light Armor R2 I Battle Healing R2 I First Aid R2 I Survival [extra] I Meditation [extra] I Finesse [mod]

Equips

• Flamebringer +2 damage +1 Bleed I Karasu-No-Kami +2 Regen +1 Savvy I Cloak of the Oath +2 MIT +1 EVA

Battle-ready items

• Lifestream fragment +1 ACC +1 recovery
  • Tiger Biscuit +2 probiotics
  • Carrot Snack bar +2 ACC
  • Lighting Cookie +2 EVA

@Cordelia