[SP-F23] <<Training Your Friend>> Pseudo-Odyssey III - Killing Floor

A boy clad in black cloak or haori set foot in the Underdark...

A settlement inside a cavern, almost reminiscent of Floor 10. The settlement was larger in the eyes of someone who has set foot in Underdark for the first time, its cavernous ruins and networks of caves was an easy ticket for the foolish. The only difference in the floor was the brighter lights of the residents and the disgusted gazes from the dark elves to those who are not of their kin. Players roam about and made sure not to cause any trouble, it was as if the settlement was secretly a prison. Yomi was close to desolate, Underdark was like a haven of the elite the dark elves being the one in the class. 

Suffocating as it may seem, it mattered little to the boy who just came out of the teleportation portal and stood silently in the plaza, his familiar followed beside him, eyes darting to the elves and humans who looked at them. Indeed it looked weird, a boy wearing a black cloak that resembles the Shinsengumi and equipped with a katana was weird for some. Add to that the snow leopard's presence made the people around them uneasy. He took a deep sigh of disappointment at what he is seeing, truly it was suffocating but he had better things to do than thinking about how these elves and players view him. "Let's get to the surface Pramanix, there's nothing for us here" he called to his familiar who eagerly followed him, purring as it walked with grace while they make their way out of the plaza.

"There should be more on the surface" he uttered as he walked with his familiar. "There is nothing on the surface greenhorn, only desolation and barrenness," a dark told him  " you try to find something in a land ravaged by war, how ignorant can you be..." all of a sudden his collar was grabbed as the raven-haired player pulled him "I don't remember asking for terrible jokes from people who doesn't give room to breathe for outsiders," he said. The dark elf saw his features more clearly. He had a calm expression on his face, his azure blue eyes gleamed as the light from the lamp post shone upon it. They were weary expression though, as if he's tired of them despite having only heard an opinion "aye, we'll leave you alone but don't expect to get some loot there" he said as the player gently pushed him back "I didn't come here for loot, I just want to test my skills" he told them before walking away.

Spoiler

Stats

• Level: 32 I HP: 640/640 I EN: 54 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 44 I ACC: 1 I EVA: 1 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff]

Skills

• Curved sword R1 I Katana R5 I Battle Healing R2 I Light Armor I First Aid R2 I Extended Weight Limit R0 I Finesse [mod]

Equips

• Flamebringer +2 Damage +1 Bleed I Cloak of the Oath +36 MIT +1 EVA I Caster's Mystic Code +1 ACC +2 recovery

Battle Ready items

• Dimensional Backpack [+1 inventory Slot]
  • Field Rations I [+75 HP]
  • Perfect Fiery Dragon Roll [+30 MIT]
  • Rare Mochi [+2 LD]
  • Udon Bowl [+2 ACC]
  • Ramen Bowl [+2 EVA]
  • T2 Blank Dungeon Map

An hour has passed...

The surface was just like what the elf told him, a barren land ravaged by some kind of war. Trees that are either burned or cut, ground tilled with countless weapons, and even grass refuses to grow in some areas. "If Shirogane sees this she'd cry," he told himself, Crozeph looked for somewhere where he can eat in peace along with Pramanix. The whole purpose of this expedition was to train his familiar, let her use the hunting instincts she has as his aid in battle. He looked around at the area and found a wall. It was a piece of what once was a wall for a house. It provided enough cover as he sat and Pramanix soon enough made her way to him and lied down, her tail acting as their heater. 

He opened his inventory and took out food, These were some stocks in his shop and the remaining are from Yuki's shop. He was always grateful for what she cooks and for some reason, he would always long for it. Perhaps he was deprived of the simple things that he felt happy now with Yuki giving him a chance to eat proper meals. He ate one bowl after another, slowly and savoring every piece of it. He doesn't know how long he'll be gone but might as well have some of her food to keep his spirit up.

The sunset was already making its appearance as soon as he's finished eating, looks like training will begin soon. Pramanix woke up and made a yawn before rubbing her face on Crozeph "okay girl, you and I are going to train. It might not be an easy one but we'll make sure to pull through" he told his familiar. Pramanix replied with a purr before walking out of the area where they rested. Crozeph followed after her and soon enough they walked deeper into the forest before them.

Night, dangerous as it may be in the eyes of many, to me it brings serenity, or so it was...

Crozeph could see it before him, an elf archer fending off three goblins. Crozeph slowly walked along with Pramanix, mimicking the leopard's quiet steps. The woman was wound as she clutched her side with her hand and using her bow on the other to defend herself from the goblins. Three of them surrounded and cornered the elf, all armed with a shortsword and wearing tattered clothes. "You know the drill Pramanix, I fight some you watch, then you try to do it yourself," he told the leopard as it watched the woman and goblins fight. Crozeph unsheathed his katana and took a deep breath "let's cut some goblins" he uttered before rushing out.

consumed the following

• Field Rations I [+75 HP]
  • Perfect Fiery Dragon Roll [+30 MIT]
  • Rare Mochi [+2 LD]
  • Udon Bowl [+2 ACC]
  • Ramen Bowl [+2 EVA]

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 715/715 I EN: 64/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Mobs

• Novice Goblin A - HP: 320/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Novice Goblin B - HP: 320/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Novice Goblin C - HP: 320/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Strength In Numbers - goblins are weak alone but are troublesome when many. On an MD roll of 9-10, each goblin deal additional 10 unmitigated to the player, this skill can be negated on an MD roll of 9 but not on 10

Edited by Crozeph
Spoiler

1124184006_battle1.png.1c0c7608b9a4bc26a6b1557a1c42c315.png

• Crozeph dealt 12 base x 8 Amatsu No Homura  = 96 damage to Novice Goblin A, B, C
  • Novice Goblin A attacks but misses! 
  • Novice Goblin B attacks but fails miserably!  
  • Novice Goblin C attacks but misses!
  • energy spent I 5 SA + 6 [3 targets] = 11 EN

The woman is now backed to a tree, swinging her bow frantically while whincing at the pain on her side "I didn't want this, I was just looking for my sister" she thought as the goblins made shrieking noises. If her bow meets the sword they are using and het destroyed, she'll be done for "please someone, aren't there any elf who can help me?" she thought as she gave a scream when one goblin advanced. As she continued to fend them off, she heard footsteps. It was fast and like two people are running towards her location. She felt a chill on her back, what if its another monster?

One goblin was about to make an attempt when it grunted and saw a figure emerge from the thicket, a boy clad in a black cloak of eastern style, a brown yukata, and his eyes glaring at the goblins as it gleamed in azure color. The goblins quickly shifted their attention to the new arrival as if they're sensing his intent to kill. They raised their sword but before they could attack, his katana began its movement.

Two slices managed to throw them off balance "hit" he uttered. He then positioned his katana sideways and gathering what speed he has, he sliced at the shoulders of the goblins in three quick spinning successions "another hit" he usaid before stepping back a few feet to the elf "get away from here, I'll deal with these creatures" he told her. "T-there might be others around, I'll stay until I made sure they're all dealt with" she replied. Crozeph sighed and turned his bead back to the goblins "I managed to deal decent damage, AoEs are still not my thing" he thought.

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 715/715 I EN: 53/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Mobs

• Novice Goblin A - HP: 224/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Novice Goblin B - HP: 224/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Novice Goblin C - HP: 224/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Strength In Numbers - goblins are weak alone but are troublesome when many. On an MD roll of 9-10, each goblin deal additional 10 unmitigated to the player, this skill can be negated on an MD roll of 9 but not on 10.
Edited by Crozeph

914573578_battle2.png.c669b09acbe1ed7e1e1970b9e3059b96.png

• Crozeph dealt 12 x 8 Amatsu No Homura = 96 damage to novice goblin A, B, C
  • Novice Goblin A attacks but misses I MD: 6 - 3 EVA = 3 
  • Novice Goblin B attacks but misses I MD: 5 - 3 EVA = 2 
  • Novice Goblin C attacks but misses I MD: 3 
  • Spent 8 [Amatsu No Homura] - 3 [Finesse] + 4 target hit = 9 energy 
  • ID: 157149 I CD: 7 Recovery activated [plus 4 energy]

The goblins were taken by surprise as the player dealt with them nicely. His attack was quick that one of them was still screaming in pain. Crozeph took a deep breath and kept his sword up and his eyes on the three creatures who stood before him. "If they are not attacking then..." Crozeph dashed forward and once again the goblins were surprised with his move. It wasn't as fast as it looks but what can someone expect from a 3 feet tall creature who uses numbers to gain the upper hand on lone adventurers. The goblins began swinging their sword towards the raven-haired player and tried to chop his arm and legs off. It was easy for him to dodge right now, they had crude movements and as long as no one grabs him he'll be fine. 

Crozeph landed on the back of two goblins, glaring at them with his azure eyes. The night also made his visibility troublesome "crude attacks, as expected of their name" he thought. Crozeph moved a step and made three quick spinning cuts from behind the two goblins. Attacks landed smoothly again as the two creatures scampered and flinched in pain. The third one was frozen in fear and Crozeph took the chance and slashed twice at its body. "Ruthless, is this how humans fight?" the woman thought as she watched. It wasn't the viciousness of his attacks but rather the calm expression that almost at the line to being soulless. "That should make things easier," he thought.

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 715/715 I EN: 48/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Mobs

• Novice Goblin A - HP: 128/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Novice Goblin B - HP: 128/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Novice Goblin C - HP: 128/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Strength In Numbers - goblins are weak alone but are troublesome when many. On an MD roll of 9-10 on one goblin, each goblin deal additional 10 unmitigated to the player, this skill can be negated on an MD roll of 9 but not on 10.

1038854521_battle3.png.4f77346709b7c7b0296345bc73810e7f.png

• Crozeph missed a sword art attack! - 2 Energy
  • Novice Goblin A attacks but misses! I MD: 7 - 3 = 4 
  • Novice Goblin B attacks but misses! I MD: 7 - 3 = 4
  • Novice Goblin B dealt 96 base + 2 crit = 98 - 74 MIT = 24 damage to Crozeph
  • Strength In Numbers activated = +10 unmitigated damage to Crozeph per goblin = 30 damage
  • CD: 11 I Recovery activated [+4 energy]

In a fit of desperation, the three goblins attacked at once, they weren't as coordinated like soldiers but three attacks at once can be too much for one person. Crozeph shielded himself from the swords but it was too late to dodge, nor block all attacks. Crozeph bit his lip and gathered his composure. With a strong kick to the goblin in front of him, Crozeph managed to break away from the flurry of slashes. He held his sword and did a certain style of Batto Jutsu to the goblin. The attack was a fast-moving one but Crozeph missed on cutting one, he forgot that his senses are enhanced by Yuki's food he smiled but the goblins and elf woman saw it as if he's someone going mad "oh my dear Yuki, the food I bought from you is just too good" he uttered. He stood up and aimed his sword at the goblins "yeah there won't be a next time"he said as he points his blade at one of them.

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 661/715 I EN: 50/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Mobs

• Novice Goblin A - HP: 128/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Strength In Numbers - goblins are weak alone but are troublesome when many. On an MD roll of 9-10 on one goblin, each goblin deal additional 10 unmitigated to the player, this skill can be negated on an MD roll of 9 but not on 10.

395540818_battlefour.png.da0622e6efbf074c87b5b91487eab080.png

• Crozeph dealt 12 base x 11 Iai = 165 damage to Novice Goblin A
  • Novice Goblin A is dead I ID: 151806 LD: 2 +2 = 4 I CD: 3 I 960 col I 640 bonus col I x2 T2 materials
  • Novice Goblin B attacks but misses! MD: 3 
  • Novice Goblin C attacks but misses! MD: 2
  • Crozeph gained 12 health [Battle Healing] 

Screeching and making grunts like pigs, that was the only sound they are making as they try to kill him "I can't understand you" he uttered. Crozeph took a step forward and it made the goblins lose their minds. The two charged at him while the one in the middle turned back from him and ran towards the elf. The woman was terrified as she raised her bow and prepared herself from its attack "I just said there won't be next time" he told them weakly. Crozeph dashed forward with great speed, he had to apply some control though because of the buffs. The goblin ran as fast as it could and every distance covered sent fear to the woman, "stay away from me! stay away..." as she yelled the head of the goblin suddenly came off its body and landed on her feet. Eyes were facing in different directions as it contorted before shattering. The body followed after a few seconds and she saw the raven-haired player slowly turning back to the remaining two goblins "now let's wrap this up" he uttered as he shifted his attention to another goblin.

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 673/715 I EN: 40/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Mobs

• Novice Goblin A - HP: 0/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

1153567114_battle5.png.56c4b7c83018ba9b802ff4f6e130cd52.png

• Crozeph dealt 12 x 11 Iai = 165 damage to Novice Goblin B
  • Novice Goblin B is dead I ID: 151809 LD: 12 + 2 = 14 I CD: 11 I 960 col I x2 T2 bonus materials I 640 bonus col I T2 Rare armor/shield I 640 loot col
  • Novice Goblin C attacks but misses!

As soon as they saw the first goblin shatter after he decapitated it, they ran away as if they saw someone who is more of a monster than them. Their escape however was blocked by the snow leopard, Pramanix emerges slowly from the shadows and made a low growl at them. The goblins were terrified of her, after all, Pramanix's size is big enough to maul them without breaking a sweat. One of the goblins ran the other way into the thicket where Crozeph emerged earlier but as it tried to take another step, the goblin's head flew off just like the other one. There was no sound, just the head falling down and shattering after a few seconds. 

Crozeph placed his katana back in its sheathe and looked at the remaining goblin, it was terrified but when it looked at Crozeph for mercy, there was only pity. The elf emerged behind him holding one of the sword the goblins used and tried to attack it but Crozeph yanked her by the arm "don't interfere, this is something I wanted my familiar to do" he told her. The woman saw Pramanix slowly walking towards the goblin "I wonder if she recognizes this as her prey" he thought as he stood guard on any other escape routes the goblin can find.

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 685/715 I EN: 30/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Mobs

• Novice Goblin A - HP: 0/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
  • Novice Goblin B - HP: 0/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

• ID: 151812
  • CD: 11 I Familiar training success 1/3

The goblin raised its sword and tried to fend off the leopard. It was terrified and as the elf woman watched Pramanix and turned at Crozeph who stood and watched, she didn't know who was the monster between the two. The woman remained quiet, it seemed like the boy wasn't dangerous, unless she interferes with his business. The leopard growled at the goblin and the sound sent fear to the creature. The goblin swung its sword like a drunk man, all aimed at the Pramanix.

The leopard didn't waste anymore second and pounced at the goblin who gave a loud shriek as the leopard began clawing on its face. Wails of agony echoed in the woods, Crozeph watched as Pramanix clawed on its cheek tearing off a portion of it in the process. The goblin kicked the leopard but with its wound it was no use, the leopard bit its face off and shattered the goblin to fragments. Pramanix gazed at Crozeph, it was asking if she did it right by the way she looks at him to which Crozeph replied with a nod. The leopard turned its attention back to the goblin, it has to remember the feel of attacking or else they won't be able to finish the training

• Goblin is dead [no loot]
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph watched as the goblin tried to break free from his familiar "looks like the tables are turned" Crozeph told the elf who sat beside him. The woman still had a terrified look on her face but this time it looked like it was for Crozeph "I'm sorry about this, I have to train her so that her hunting instincts won't be dulled plus it also serves as training for me too" he told her calmly. The elf now understood the gruesome situation, it was evident that he had a familiar suitable for hunting "but why this kind of method?" she asked him.

Crozeph didn't reply but instead moved towards where the goblin was killed. Another  goblin stumbled down but stood up fast, it was hiding itself from Crozeph "oh, somone's hiding here Pramanix..." Crozeph pointed his finger to his left. The goblin turned and saw Pramanix charging, the goblin felt an excruciating pain as the snow leopard clawed its eyes out. Screaming and holding its hollow eyelid as red-colored fragments came out of it "playing with your prey huh" he told his familiar. Pramanix growled at it and if it's lucky, it might just escape Crozeph.

• Novice Goblin I HP: 320/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT:0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 151997
  • BD: 4 + 3 = 7 success I MD: 9  critical
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge = 180 damage to Novice Goblin
  • Novice Goblin dealt 96 + 1 crit - 74 MIT = 23 damage to Crozeph

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 675/715 I EN: 52/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Novice Goblin

• HP: 140/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT:0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Crozeph watched as Pramanix chased after the goblin. The leopard was agile enough to knock the goblin off its feet by simply bumping it. "Your familiar, is it some kind of..." before she could finish her sentence, Crozeph dashed and aimed his katana at the goblin. Crozeph slashed at its back continuously, the creature gave a loud screech as every strike made red gashes over it. He then finished his strike in a downward motion sending the goblin down on its face. The creature then stood up hastily and slashed at Crozeph's arm with its sword before running away.

Crozeph bit his lip from the pain, it wasn't as painful as back then but he was caught off-guard by it. He signaled at Pramanix to chase after the goblin and pin it down again. It might call for reinforcements which will sound bad for him. The last thing he wants to have is a huge pack of goblins rushing towards them like a swarm, HE may be able to fend off some but that's a risk he's not willing to take.

• ID: 151998
  • BD: 4 + 3 = 7 success I MD: 1 fail
  • CD: 12 [Recovery] activated +4 energy
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 11 Iai = 132 damage to Novice Goblin

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 675/715 I EN: 49/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Novice Goblin

• HP: 8/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT:0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

The hatred against monsters was there, yet the eyes tell a different story...

The elf followed them as fast as she could, she picked up her bow and tried to look for her arrows. "I want to go with you" she told him, Crozeph scratched his head "I don't need anyone who will only ruin my training," he told her. "I won't be a burned to you I promise, I can provide support from afar plus I know a place where your familiar can hunt or train," she told him as she recovered her arrows. Crozeph slid his sword back in its sheathe as he continued to chase as the goblin "keep your distance, the moment you get some attention you're dead weight to us" he told her.

The goblin ran limping, his last attack on it dealt rather strong blow that the goblin was already half-dead. The leopard appeared out of nowhere and rammed its body at the goblin again. The goblin was then launched mid-air, its vision upside down and then the creature saw it. 

• ID: 152108
  • BD: 5 + 3 = 8 success I MD: 8 - 3 = 5 fail
  • Crozeph dealt 12 damage to Novice Goblin

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 675/715 I EN: 49/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Novice Goblin

• HP: 0/320 I DMG: 96 I MIT:0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

A gleam from steel was the last thing the goblin saw. Crozeph slashed at its head cutting off half of it and shattered before it could reach the ground. He returned the blade back in its scabbard and took a deep breath. "Come here Pramanix" he asked his familiar who eagerly approached him and rubbed her whiskers on Crozeph's arms "we should rest" he told them as he leaned on a tree

The group continued their way into the forest after resting for about five minutes but this time, they are treading slowly as a camp became visible. It was certain for Crozeph that the camp has more than three guards. He and Pramanix stood by a  tree as they saw the flicker of a campfire. "Can you grab one for me?" he asked the snow leopard. Pramanix sniffed and tried to look for someone to grab to Crozeph but it seems the familiar is not confident with her skills.

Crozeph saw it too, perhaps if they are at the snow then they might be able to blend in easily. He heard chatters or rather grunts and screams. He looked inside the camp again and saw three outside, by the campfire and one patrolling around. There was also a silhouette of one inside a tent. He watched as the elf slowly approached the camp too, bow and arrow in her hands. Crozeph hadn't thought of it but maybe only their race can use it inside the game "it sucks that we can't use one" he thought. Pramanix still has no confidence moving and hunting on her own "we'll get to that little one" he told his familiar as he tries to approach one patrol who seems to be heading somewhere with a jar.

• LD: 14 + 2 = 16 I CD: 7
  • 960 col I x2 T2 bonus materials I 640 bonus col I T2 rare consumable I T2 rare armor/shield

After a few minutes they reached a stream, it was shallow but deep enough to be able to submerge a jar. Crozeph and Pramanix followed this guard so that they can lessen the number of monsters they are dealing "I guess they are smart enough to keep their stock running" he thought. Crozeph slowly walked towards the goblin, acting like he was lost. The goblin dropped the jar and water spilled in doing so. 

Crozeph stood still and stared at it, his familiar nowhere to be found. The goblin drew its sword, it was wearing a leather armor which was unusual for him "why should I be surprised? they set up camp." As Crozeph stood still, the goblin charged towards him and aimed for a thrust attack with its sword. He didn't flinch which made the goblin confident and then Pramanix appeared. The speed that the leopard gathered as it ran as enough to knock the goblin off its feet and make it spin mid-air. Crozeph slowly unsheathed his katana as Pramanix circled them "good work Pramanix" he uttered.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID:151813
  • CD: 11 I familiar training successful

The goblin stood up and tried to find its sword. Pramanix quickly moved in and tried to bite off its shoulder. The goblin rolled back but it wasn't enough, Pramanix however failed to bite into flesh and instead landed its fangs on the armor. The leopard jumped back as growled in frustration, Crozeph chuckled "be careful where you bite girl, this one has an armor equipped" he told his familiar. The goblin struggled to find its weapon but soon enough retrieved it before the leopard could attack.

"I wonder if that elf girl attacked the camp already, this one is a good training for Pramanix so I'll stay here until she gets the drill," he thought as he crossed his arms. The goblin pointed its sword at Crozeph and then Pramanix, fear-laden air waft in the area, and only the goblin can feel it. Crozeph's katana glimmered in the moonlight, it wasn't the right time to attack but he can adapt when the situation calls for it.

• Patrol Goblin I HP: 320/320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0
Edited by Crozeph
second familiar roll shift
  • ID: 152094
  • BD: 7 + 3 = 10 success I MD: 4 - 3 = 1 fail
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 15 San Ge = 180 damage to Patrol Goblin

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 687/715 I EN: 52/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Patrol Goblin

•  HP: 140/320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

He took a deep breath and then slowly unsheathing his sword from its saya, he waved his hand at his familiar while keeping his eyes on the goblin. It was a simple command and Pramanix has been getting used to simple hand gestures or sounds that Crozeph has been making. The leopard ran towards the goblin, this action caused for the goblin to keep its focus on the leopard. The creature pointed its sword and at that instance, Pramanix back away slowly. The goblin's breathing was fast, and before it could even realize, Crozeph was already near and unleashed a sword art at the goblin sending it back a few feet. 

A direct hit which left no chance for the creature to retaliate. Crozeph assumed a defensive stance as soon as he finished his attack, for all he knows there might be other goblins patrolling. The creature stood up struggling, its right arm was already covered in red gashes from Crozeph's sword art. "Let's finish this Pramanix" he told his familiar as they began to prepare for the next attack.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 152107
  • BD: 3 + 3 = 6 I MD: 3  fail
  • Crozeph dealt 12 base x 11 Iai = 132 damage to Patrol Goblin

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 687/715 I EN: 44/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Patrol Goblin

•  HP: 8/320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

The goblin tried to fend off Pramanix as the leopard circled and tried to bite its arm off. True to its carnivorous nature, Crozeph was surprised that his familiar who was more adept on hunting in the mountains is actually adjusting to the new terrain where they are now. He lowered the blade of his katana and placed it back in the sheathe. He was gonna attempt another Batto Jutsu technique, the target is slower so it's not much of an improvement but practicing was not a loss for him at the moment.

The goblin grunted and squealed as the pain of the first attack lingered, Pramanix is doing a good job of making it feel more rattled. Crozeph dashed and slashed at the same moment when the goblin wasn't looking making it lose another chunk of its HP. the player jumped back after the attack and tried his best to recall what he just did "I need to memorize the feel" he thought.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 152109
  • BD: 3 + 3 = 6 success I MD: 3 
  • Crozeph gained 12 health [Battle healing]
  • Crozeph dealt 12 damage to Patrol goblin 
  • CD: 10 [Recovery] activated = +4 energy

Spoiler

Crozeph

•  HP: 687/715 I EN: 48/64 I DMG: 12 I MIT: 74 I ACC: 3 I EVA: 3 I +2 Recovery I +1 Bleed I Relaxed [house buff] I LD +2

Patrol Goblin

•  HP: 0/320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I ACC: 0 I EVA: 0

Crawling on the grass and screeching, that's the only thing the goblin can do as Crozeph whittled down its health. Three consecutive successful strikes and Crozeph was still unsatisfied with it "maybe I should use the most powerful one twice to deal with them easily" he thought as he walked towards the dying goblin.  "Pramanix, pin it down" he told his familiar. The leopard followed and stepped on the goblin's leg. Crozeph aimed his katana on its head as it tries to break its leg free from Pramanix. "Don't worry I'll make this quick..." Crozeph stabbed the goblin at the back of its head and pulled out before it could shatter "now onto the next target" he uttered.

Crozeph picked up the loot after killing the goblin "some good things happening for now" he thought. The cold night must've heard his words, or maybe his luck has run out. Crozeph heard a scream echo throughout the forest, a scream of a woman. It wasn't a scream for help like someone who is captured, it was more like a scream filled with anger from someone who is doing a last stand. Crozeph sighed, it must be the elf "we gave her a chance, now she got herself into trouble again" he uttered. Whether he'll involve himself with her stupidity or not is up to him and right now it feels tempting to just leave the elf to her own demise.

• ID: 152280
  • LD: 4 + 2 = 6 I CD: 12
  • 960 col I 1,280 bonus col I 640 bonus col I T2 rare trinket
Edited by Crozeph

Crozeph and Pramanix slowly approached the campsite that they saw earlier. From the looks of it, the elf woman was captured and Crozeph could see her body on the ground. She was breathing heavily and her bow is broken. "Some red gashes on her body, someone skilled probably caught her off-guard and got her a** beat," he thought as he hid behind a tree.  There was also an increase in the number of goblins in the area and the weirdest thing is a group of elf swordsmen also joining "they must be the extremists that I've heard" Crozeph opened his inventory and looked if he could give something to the elf woman "looks like I can only save her from certain death" 

He slowly walked from one tree to another, his familiar followed closely with its eyes on the camp "might as well gather some info" he approached the camp carefully. He had no hiding skill or anything to disguise himself "disguise..." he suddenly remembered the girl he doesn't want to meet again "I don't need such skills" he thought. Crozeph stood still behind a tree, his ears on the camp, and his eyes on anyone around him patrolling.

"We've got ourselves one of them fine elves" one of the swordsman uttered. The woman lay powerless near the campfire as they all gathered around her "tell me is there anyone with you?"  he asked her. The woman couldn't even move her lips, a while ago she fired one arrow towards them and it gave away her position and even though she had a headstart on escaping, she was no match for the group of swordsmen who chased after her. "She needs to see me, I've got a plan" Crozeph walked towards the edge of the camp and positioned himself to where she can look at him even though she lies face down on the ground "I'm really sorry," she told herself. "Why did this have to happen? I only wanted to avenge my sister" she thought, as she lied down she saw him. His azure eyes gleamed from a distance and the elf tried her best to hide her reaction.

Crozeph placed his index finger on his lips telling her to keep quiet and then he pointed at himself "I'll be following you" he mouthed while turning his finger to her. The elf felt tears well upon her eyes "there he is saving me for the second time" she thought. Whoever he is, the elf was grateful for him. Crozeph moved back, his blue eyes disappearing in the darkness behind him.

Edited by Crozeph
  • ID: 151814
  • CD: 12 I familiar training success full 3/3

A few minutes passed and the woman still didn't answer any of the questions that they've asked her. However she didn't escape the beating every time she refuses, a kick to her back and side was enough for her to find it difficult to breathe "don't hurt the face lads, she's too pretty to get some damage" one of them uttered. Crozeph stood behind the tent as they beat her up. He would occasionally look her in the eyes just to remind her that he's still there and is just waiting for the right moment to strike. "About five minutes, it looks like we won't be seeing a change of watch Pram, we gotta go and save her," he told his familiar. Crozeph leaned towards his familiar and gave her an instruction "pin one down for me Pramanix, I'll deal with two you go crippled one for me, is that okay with you?" he asked. The leopard gave a purr and began to make its way to a different side of the camp.

"The goblins have left to guard the manor, we can do what we want with this girl before she gets taken to the killing floor" one of the swordsmen uttered and it sent shivers to the woman's spine, she felt powerless but also she was hoping that Crozeph would come in to save her "please, I don't want to be defiled with these kinds of men," she thought as the began to tie her hand on a dead tree. The swordsman who stood up suddenly a presence just behind him, he turned around to see Crozeph, his katana unsheathed and his dead-serious blue eyes. "Tie her fast, we've got one knight in cheap garb who's going to save her" the swordsman uttered. Soon enough the woman was tied and the two began to make their way towards the leader. "This is none of your business adventurer, this is between us elves and we don't like it when outsiders like you inter-" in a blink of an eye Pramanix emerged out of one tent and grabbed the swordsman away from Crozeph's presence. The leopard slammed him down so hard on the ground that he felt the wind knocked out of him. The remaining two drew out their swords and began to be wary of the silent player before them "two longsword wielder, god I hate this match-up" he thought.

• Elvish Swordsman A HP: 320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 1
  • Elvish Swordsman B HP: 320 I DMG: 100 I MIT: 0 I EVA: 0 I ACC: 1
  • Nature's Blessing: on a CD roll of 9+, the swordsmen gain 20 health as nature blesses them with its power to their vitality.
Edited by Crozeph