(SP-F01) «Earning a Living» ) Complete

He was glade that the mobs had all fallen but know he need to start searching the floor and hope that mats would show up. He would turn around and start to walk a bit deeper in to the floor he was bumped that the mod did drop any mat that he need and he really didnt like to search for mats as his luck before and it was horrible  He wasn't really look at were he was walk and would trip over a box as he fell face first in to the ground " what the fuck" He his head to look and see what he had tripped over and there was a chest there. " Who in there right mind put a chest there!! " He would sit up and look at the box "hmm how am i going to open this thing.. wait this box could be a mimic. He hadn't run in to one yet be he knew there were in ever rpg

155545 6 8 16 6 Claim Msg_hover2.png chest 2020-06-26 08:29:08
Edited by claim

He would start to sheathe his sword. He looked at the blade then back down at the box i could smash the top of it with this as he gets up and gets ready to swing his sword at the box he would stop and shack his he no" Noo that would be wrong of me if i did that"  He would sheath his sword as thought for a minute  with his other foot he would kick at the top of the chest as his foot broke open the top and the loot that was in side " Sweet that worked out " He would pick up the loot and slowly make his way back to the town he would count up 5 mat that he need to turn in the quest as he walked back in to the safe zone of the town. He was so close to getting this quest done. 

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
155546 8 7 15 9 Claim Msg_hover2.pngopening chest   2020-06-26 08:31:16
Edited by claim

He would see the npc and walk over to her as she had a small work station set up he look at her" hmm i have the five mats that you ask for" He would put the the mats on the table and look at the jars that were on the table. 

" Good now that you have the items you must make a poition " She smiled as she looked at claim and let him use the work station 

" ok????? " HE would take the first mat and put it on the burner a loud pop would come from it as the black smoke would shoot out from it as the item was no good. He would put the second mat in the burn and the same thing would happen " hmmm i guess those are no good...." HE would put another mat in the burn as it heated up the steam would flow through the tubes and a liquid would come out the other side and drop in to a jar the water that was in the jar would glow a bit as he through his hand up in the air " Woot !!!! 

She smiled " There you go now you know how to mix up potions  and the same for crystals " She would hand claim the  jar looks like you got a perfect

HP Recovery
Cost: 1 Slot
Cap: 3 Slots
Effect: Heals a single target for (20 per slot * Tier) HP.
Applicable to: Salves, 

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
155621 1 12 9 5 Claim Msg_hover2.png earning a living crafting 2020-06-26 22:06:44
155620 3 3 4 9 Claim Msg_hover2.png earning a living crafting 2020-06-26 22:06:21
155619 1 4 10 9 Claim Msg_hover2.png earning a living crafting 2020-06-26 22:05:35

SP Quest 1 page 1 event 1 Grace 1 training 1 = 5

Treasure Chest [#155546]: 110col, Tier 1 Rare Weapon, Tier 1 Rare Consumables (2)

Quest: Tier 1 Crafting Materials (5)

Edited by claim