[PP-F1] Picnic (Megumi, Garet)

She got up onto the same rooftop she usually sat on, this time with a picnic basket in her hands, she sat it beside her as she waited for the man she had saw reading a book nearby, she wanted to learn more about him. She then sat her feet on the ground as she looked at the sunset, and sighed... She enjoyed almost touching the sky from up here. She wore a black dress with a blue flower in her hair, along with a blue ribbon around the chest area of her dress. She smiled as she touched a cloud nearby. She was happy that she had been able to see the sky from up here. She might've been a bit lonely but she had wanted to at least enjoy being lonely.

Garet was reading a book then he looks up on a roof seeing a girl looking strait at him he smiles and waves at her pulling up his map to see who she was then sees her name he PMs his info broker for some info on the new girl when nothing comes up he laughs this was a mystery girl he wanted to go meet her but he stood there helplessly not knowing what he should do.

She then saw the man there, She decided to go and greet him as she jumped off the roof and kept the picnic basket in good order. She then saw him as she begun to walk forward to him. She put out her hand in a greeting sort of way. "Hi there, I'm Megumi!" She smiled at him, "But you can call me Megu or Meg for short." She laughed at him as she stuck out her hand in a greeting sort of way. Her light blue eyes began to sparkle as she looked at him again. Her dark hair was silky and soft, she wanted to get to know him... As she thought that this was the guy who she had invited to join her upon the rooftop. She then sat with him in the garden and put the picnic basket in the middle of them. She waited for him to do something, or even say a word...

he smiles at the new girl saying"names Garet so meg huh i had a sister named meg before i got trapped in this living hell so you have some food awesome the one thing you can say about all guys is we are always hungry." Garet laughs pulling out some col from a bag saying "well if you want i can go buy us some drinks to go with it unless your a master planner and already have some."

"Yup!" She said as she took out a few water bottles, and gave him one, she took out a sandwich and a salad from the basket. "If you like, you may take the burger and the roll from the basket.." She told her new friend as she ate a piece of the sandwich, then used some of the water to wash the food down. "So what was the book about, adventure, Si-Fi?" She asked as she was into books too, not as much as this book worm though.

"wow usually no one cares actually it nothing fun like that its a book on tactics you see i want to become a front liner as soon as possible so im studying but in my spare time i like to read and don't call me a nerd i read star wars and manga." Garet turns red hoping she wouldn't make fun of him he sits down grabbing his burger and roll looking at the amazing burger he says "so did you make this or did someone else do it either way I'd give them a round of applause this thing looks heavenly."

"I made the majority of it, but some had to come from the multiple stores around here..." She said as she didn't laugh at him. "You must have a lot of talent to read and become a front liner..." She said as she finished her Sandwich and begun to look at the sky again. The warm sun above her head, she loved the warmth under the sun, and the beautiful cotton candy clouds.

"no not talent just determination and training hard this game dosn't come easy to me I had to train hard and I'm going to keep training till Im ready to be on the front lines." Garet was laying down now looking up at the sky he feels how warm it was so he stands up offering her his hand saying "well let's go for a walk its a nice day out and this floor is amazing when its good out."

"W-Well I think dorks are cute, even if I did think you were a dork, you would be a cute one anyhow." She blushes and laughs as she walks forward now, closer to him. Hoping he didn't notice her change in direction. She looked upward seeing the blossoms fall on top of their heads as she walked forward a bit more, taking one off the tree and giving it to him. "I-If I don't see you again I want you to remember this..." She said as she blushed a darker pink...

1445218-bigthumbnail.jpg

He takes the blossom smelling it and smiles saying "well thank you it will always remind me of you and who said you'll never see me again I think I'm gonna stay for awhile." then he puts it in his inventory noticing that she was closer now he reaches out grabbing her hand saying softly in her ear "if you wanted to hold my hand all you had to fo was ask."

A wisp of colder air comes at them, the breeze felt refreshing... "W-Well I never thought I could just ask for things." She joked as she started forward again, walking felt something fun to do, instead of just laying on rooftops all day. She looked into the sky seeing small blossoms falling onto her head, she quickly shook her head and got the petals off her head, laughing at how funny it was. She had liked company, since she was usually alone on roofs and abandoned houses... "After the picnic would you like to go on another adventure, like an abandoned house or something, since I like horror type stuff..." She asked in a soft voice as she kept walking, keeping up to his fast pace.

"well that was cute and if you want something from me just ask and I have a warning those abandon houses are where PKers like to hide and they can be pretty dangerous so if that's what you want but i don't know if i'll be able to protect you." Garet smiles as she shakes he does the same laughing as he was shaking the he sees a tall Apple tree ahead he activates his acrobatics skill getting up the tree picking an apple and jumping down handing it toward her.

"I-I only slap people who I hate and I wish would die..." She replied with a smile, looking into the pink and red and orange waves creating a yellow sun at the bottom of the land... It was something a sight she could never forget. She then closed her eyes and dreamt of them both walking along a path, to dating each other. She was actually on that path now... And she liked having company, begin along wasn't fun her soft black hair touched his shoulder as she rested on him smiling up at him...

She suddenly hugs Garet "Y-Yes!" She shyly smiled at him as she let go of the hug and grinned and at him. A small grin struck across her face as she knew she wasn't going to be alone again. She was happy for her and Garet... It was so romantic out, and is had just matched so thankfully. It might've been fast, but she had loved fast... She smiled at her new boyfriend, "Is there any nickname you would like me to call you Garet-chan?" She asked her boyfriend what he was wanting to be called as she pulled him into another happy hug.

"no I don't I usually just let people give me nick names if they want to so if you want to call me something then you can but if not just call me Garet what about you do you want me to call you anything special or just meg." Garet hugged her back glad that she was happy he himself was happy he felt wired there was something he felt that he had never felt before.