[PP-F1] Picnic (Megumi, Garet)

"Sure you can call me meg, if you want anyway... I want to call you... well it's between babe, and Cutie..." She says as she decides on Babe she laughs at the nick name she had given him and smiled. She hadn't felt lonely anymore, only cheerful and happy... She was glad she was able to make friends even in such a deadly place... "So, wanna walk home or something, Babe?" She asked as the sunset had now set and the night and stars had gracefully whisped across the sky, "We could also go and look at the stars." She suggested some things they could do together.

"well depend where are you staying and ill take you home if you want we can watch stars if you want but I have to finish some business soon and its not gonna be pretty so what do you want." Garet noticed that it was getting dark and hoped she would decide soon he knew he liked this girl but he had to hurry.

"its not that I don't want to stay with you its just there's a PK in town who I've been hunting and this is my shot to get him but if you want to watch stars then I'll stay you and me just met but I like you alot so tell me what you want." Garet stays next to her grabbing her hand looking up at the stars smiling.

"I want to go with you, if you are stuck on killing this guy, then I would be able to help you!" She said as she hugged him, she liked to fight and not many people knew her well this monster would know her and get killed by her it was perfect for her. SHe smiled at a shooting star. She had wished to be together forever with him, they might've just met, but she felt that he was more then an random guy you just met off the street. He was a friend... a one and only!

"well this guy hunts level ones for fun and he killed my info brokers girlfriend so I'm going to get him his names cody and he is very fast so are you sure this could be dangerous." Garet hugged her kissing her on the cheek happy that this girl liked him so much he kissed her on the cheek jumping down from the tree looking back seeing if she was coming.

"well I'm not going to die I'm just going out for revenge for a wrong this guy did and I will be turned Orange from this so will you hate me if this happens" Garet stood in front of the house waiting for her to answer he didn't like the idea of this beautiful girl he had met not liking him anymore.

[OCC oh really I was told different ill ask shark.]

"hey look at me I'm not going to die are going to come with me or are you going to stay out here its ok either way with me ill protect you so it cool if you want to come." Garet hugged her looking her in the eye seeing her loving look back he kisses her walking toward the door.