[PP-F4] A day with my Sissy XD(Haine & Grim)

Grim was on the fourth floor, he was wearing his usual attire, his whtie denim tank-top and denim pants, with his black leather boots. He had sent a PM to Haine, his sister in the game, he really missed having a sister, but he had both Ruri, and Haine now. So as he sits on the fountain waiting for Haine, he decides to let his waist long jet-black hair out of its pony tail. He pulls the crimson ribbon out, and just let his hair flow in the icy cold winds breeze.

"Well Blood Wing, you like being back home, I mean you always get more perky when we come here.", Grim asks his familiar, "Quite so Grim, I love being back here." Grim nods as he was correct, so he decides to do some strectches to get his body ready. As he looked around to find Haine.

Haine smiled and typed back.

"JUST A SEC BIG BRO I'LL BE THERE! XP"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

She quickly let go of her secluded little tree and picked Yue up like a kitten as she quickly ran to the location frantically. She spotted him waiting by a fountain as expected. "MADE IT!" she exclaimed as she panted and rested a hand against the rim of the fountain. Today she had worn a simple white frock with white floral sandals. Her hair was let down in her signature style. In the meanwhile Yue groaned and struggled to get out of her grasp. "I-It's my day off from guild duty s-so.." she muttered, making that a perfect excuse for her clothing.

Grim shook his hand, "Nah it's fine, i don't dress fancy and all, all the time on my down time, now do I?" Grim smiled as he patted Haine on the head, "It's good to relax from time to time sis, now what do you want to do because I have no clue?" Grim scratches his head as he stands there looking stupid, as he then rubs his goatee, mustaschee combo as he ponders on the idea on todays agenda.

She put a finger to her chin and thought of all the many things to do! "Well~ THERE'S ALWAYS RAIDING THE NPC SWEET SHOP!! Ooh! Stalking bunnies on the fields? N-Nope.. TAG! I wanna play tag! Yes! Tag, tag, tag!!" she energetically chirped as she giggled, hopping around in many circles as if she was a four year old.

Grim reised a brow at this, Ok then, TAG!!" "Your it." Grim taps Haines shoulder, than uses his <> skill to hop away as well as his > ability to run up the side of the tavern he was running to, "Gonna have to try hard Haine, im not easy to catch." "Nay nay." Grim says putting his hands next to his head and haved them as he stuck hi tongue out, running from Haine, who was right behind him.

Her eyes narrowed playfully as she ran after him. "You aren't goin' anywhere Grim!" she giggled as she chased after him childishly. She felt this warm feeling in her heart, one that she had never felt since she first joined SAO.. and made her first friend ever. Was this called being.. very very happy? She felt like it! She was so tired of swinging her blade and killing endlessly, she almost lost herself and her childish trait. But she really knew.. that soul of a kitsune was always in her.

Haine practically lunged at Grim in attempts to touch at least one part of his skin. But to no avail she lost. "K-KUSO!!!" she whined childishly as she puffed her cheeks out cutely.

Grim looked back, "Awww, how cute, you look like a little puffy kitten, im sorry I out ran you, im built for combat, so running and movement is some what of my specialty." Grim says as walks back over to Haine, and puts his hand on her head, "Well at least you had fun, I mean, you almost had me for a second." "But not cigar, uh..." Grim put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the silver cigar casing, as a tear fell, he then put it back into his pocket. "Well, what now, something about raiding a sweets shop, or stalking rabbits in the fields?" "Your choice Haine-chan." Grim says as he sits down, his hair covered with snowflakes, as he waits for Haines response.

"No, no I have a better idea! Let's combine our col and buy the whole sweets shop! C'mon it'll be fun! Let's do this!!" she childishly grinned before looking at her col amount on the popup screen. That realy was a kahoona of bucks! It could buy her a fortune! But it was always best to save up.. NOT WHEN IT CAME TO CANDY THOUGH!

Grim sighed, "Sorry Haine, Yure, is the only one who I would spend that much Col on, I mean, im trying to but a house when floor ten gets unlocked." "If I went and spent all my money doing that, I would never be able to buy the house." Grim says with a serious tone voice, as his face showed he wasn't kidding either, "I'm sorry Haine, but I got standards, and that breaches the first line, maybe afterward when I have enough to do so, but untill then, I'm not changing my answer." Grim looked down at Haine, knewing he went to far, "Ok, maybe I was just a little to stricted, ok what if we went and got some candy or so, but not that whole store, okay?" He says as he picks her up, and throws her over his shoulder, "Come on, quit sqwerming, unless you don't want any sweets?" Grim says as he turns around with Haine still over his shoulder, and starts to walk away.

"I understand! And you do know I was only joking riiiiight..?! Okay nevermind then! Let's just get ourselves a moderate amount!" she chirped before holding onto him tighter so she wouldn't go clumsy and drop to the floor. Because her rate of clumsiness.. was unbelievable! Heck she wouldn't even notice she slipped over a banana peel until she actually did!

Grim smiles, as he puts her down, "See, I knew you would come around to my side of thinking sooner or later, okay then lets go." He takes Haines hand, and they walk to the sweets shop, "Go ahead and get whatever you like, im... not much of a candy person, I like sorbets and cake, but candy, not my cup of tea." Grim never did like hard pieces of candy or sweets, hurts his teeth. As he stands there waiting for Haine's to make up her mind, his drifts. "Hmmm... I wonder how things are going with Yure?" "Havent seen or heard from her in days." "Ehh... she might just need some down time, she might even be getting stronger, like me."

She giggled insanely as she looked at all the choices she could see. Haine gasped and pressed her nose to the glass container which held many packaged sweets on display. But there it was.. one of her all time favorite pieces of candy.. "T-TOFFEEEEE!!" she chirped as she ogled on over how much she liked eating it and how she liked her toffee made and such. She was.. quite the blabbermouth after all.

Grim looked back over at Haine, "Huh?" "Coffee, I thought you were here for candy, not a moring beverage." Grim says as he sits down and goes back into his thoughts, "I know, whrn me and Yure get back together, I'll give her the best gift I can muster up, I'll tel her that I want us to live together, to buy a house." Grim sighed as he then relaxed, and began to mumble to himself, "Tha would be soo nice." Grim giggled to himself, as he was in lala land now.

Grim looked up, and saw the box of toffee, "Oh, you ment toffee, im sorry, im alittle, scatter brained right now." Grim got back up, "So where to next, i mean, your choice, you wanna stay here and heat your sweets, or wait till later?"

She was already chewing on a piece of candy as she hummed in content. "I'm gonna munch on the way so let's get going! I wanna play hide and seek.. but there's nowhere to hide! Hmm.. let's go find a pond!! I want to play "rock skipping"!!" she childishly exclaimed as she dragged Grim by the hand in search of a pond somewhere..

Grim smiling as his sister takes his arm and pulls him along, "Okay, okay, you don't have to drag or try to drag me, I can walk perfeclty fine beside you...aw forget it." As Grim follows Haines into the field, he always gets a feeling when something is about to happen, as he felt this happening just now. Grim just dismissed it, as he was with Haine, he didn't want any interuptions, so as they reach the lake, Grim looked around and saw a few pebbles lying around. He picks them up and acitvates his <> skill, and started to chuck the pebbles, making them reach the very edge of the lake.

Grim deactivated his <> skill, as he looked at Haines, "Oh... sorry, force of habit, wont happen again." As Grim then, goes into a baseball mens pitcher stance. and put his hands behind his back, and throws the rock. The rock moves soo fast that Haines didn't see it. Grim threw and it hit the rock at the end of the lake, making a loud boom sound as the rock shattered, and he looks back at Haines, "Well, you said no skills, you can stop my strenght combat parameter, thats always active." Grim looking at Haines as he used his baseball training to help him, as he looks at her all non-chalant like.