[SP-F21] A New Bonding <<Training your Friend>>

Aldion didn't stop cawing at Itzal, even as he put away his training sword and put the dummies away. He then looked at Aldion. "Do you understand? We need to know each other enough to not get in one anothers way." Aldion's beak opened to protest again but stopped halfway, and he closed it once again as he thought carefully. Itzal knew he'd figure it out. He was a very smart bird. After giving him a minute, he continued. "If we're going to be fighting monsters, bosses and player killers together, you have to be able to fight alongside me, not against me. And the same goes for me working with you. We each have our own fighting methods, so we should take the time to understand how we fight, until we can predict what the other will do. Make sense?" As Aldion nodded and gave another caw, Itzal scanned the area for a chest before they headed out. He smiled as he spotted one and walked over to it, pulling it out from it's hiding space among the rubble. "Well, since we're here. Let's see if we get lucky at all, eh Aldion?"

ID# 155009  LD: 6+8+1 (basement) =15 Chest Found!

28 MAT

Pulling out the lockpicking tools, Itzal got to work. And when I say got to work, I mean he slipped the lockpicks in, turned it, and unlocked it with minimal effort whatsoever. After unlocking the chest, he went ahead and opened it up. Inside was two thousand one hundred col, one rare weapon, and two rare consumables. Well, it wasn't the best but it wasn't bad either. He could definitely get way better loot off of monsters. Maybe he should just stop searching for chests from now on. He was gonna drop the picking skill at some point anyways. Didn't really matter now. He stood up after the items and col entered his inventory. "Thirty three materials, two thousand and five hundred col, one rare weapon, and two rare consumables. When I'm through Aldion, we'll have quite the haul to deliver to the merchants. But... Before that, I've got to save up enough col to get my skills switched out. It's about time I focus everything on aiding the frontlines." And with that, he walked back to the teleporter to head home...

ID# 155010  CD: 8+5=13

33 MAT, 2,100 col, x1 Rare Weapon, x2 Rare Consumables