[PP-F4] Frozen Wonderland (Keith, Ruri, Slivurr)

She had teleported to floor 4 out of sheer joy that she could enjoy snow once again. She had wanted to adventure here for a while, and after hearing about a secret word underneath this place she had wanted to explore it and that was only a few days ago. She then had PMed Keith and a new Player named Slivurr to join her on her quest. She PMed them in hope for them to reply positively. She had given them the location, in wait of their arrival she sat in the snow smiling at it as she threw snowballs at random monsters nearby that walked past her.

Index and thumb drew up the menu screen showing the message come in as he quickly thumbed over it taking a curious glance over his face reading it.. "Ahh.. a little meet up?" He murmurs to himself as he saved the message letting it fall back into his inbox before he tightened the straps of his baldric, adjusting the placement of his sword as he pulled his coat down tight and firm around him.

He moved out through beginner city off to the teleporter since the indicated location was a few floors up. Now he was fairly new but figured where ever they were heading he'd be safe enough. Why else would he be invited after all. There was a brief flash of light after declaring the city location he was teleporting to before he was deconstructed and sent flying up to the fourth floor. He stepped off the platform glancing around curiously from left to right as he looked for some indication of who he was looking for.

Keith received a message from his little sister, whom he had come to adventure with more and more frequently, which was alright with him. "Alright! This is gonna be sweet!" he said, with his usual upbeat attitude. He closed the message, after writing a reply that he would be there. He then made his way off Floor 7 and to a teleporter, taking him to Floor 4. After a while of <>, he saw his sister and he waved over to her. "Yo, Ru!" he said happily as he made his way over to her.

"Hi, Guys!" She smiled at the two. She then ran up to Keith and hugged him. As have promised she would tell him later that this Slivurr guy was new, and she thought that the three could go and adventure through the mountains. She saw him closeby as she let go of the hug and walked toward his direction, making sure he knew that she was the 'leader' of the party as far as right now...

His eyes glanced up a moment at the floors way above him before glancing around through the floor. He had never been to this particular floor before. Well truth be said he had not ever left the first floor until this particular day. It was interesting to glance around and see how the floors differ before he saw the two run across and show the affections. A little smile touched his lips a moment, must be the two he had been here to meet up with.

A hand raised as he gave a wave in their direction before he glanced between the two before following up behind Ruri. His thumb slid under the strap of his sword as he gave a little nod to the both of them, "Hello there. How is everything for you guys today?" there was a little smile on his face, showing general good nature. Head tilted a moment as to the plans and where they were headed off too.

Keith smiled at the new face and outreached his hand for a good-natured shake. "Nice to meet you! My name is Keith and you know my little sister Ruri here. It's very nice to meet you!" He said with a smile, as he wished to get on good terms with the new player.

As she got closer to Slivurr she stopped, and walked toward him then smiling at him and waving her hand back. She then got to his distance eventually. "Nice to see you two meeting finally, what I wanted to was explore near here thoroughly, I've heard in floor 4 there is a secret entrance to an 'easter egg' you could say, in the game... A miniature new world it is on the fourth floor... The floor known for it's snow as I presume.." She said as she looked around and scoped the floor.

"It's all new to me." He replied with a chuckle. He let his eyes drift between the two a moment before letting his gaze drift a touch higher. While he knew his icon was sparkly green and all that loveliness theirs showed a orange. Which really only told him one minor thing. "Uhhm... Don't take this the wrong way but... Should I be a bit concerned with the orange?" He pointed over their heads a moment to their player icon before back to his before a sheepish grin touched over his lips.

Keith gave a light chuckle and shook his head. "No no! you see, here in this world, there are players who will ruthlessly hunt others for only sick entertainment. We've taken to calling them Mavericks. Players like us are people who hunt them down and stop their killing, which is why we call ourselves Maverick Hunters. We became orange this way, but killing Mavericks helps save lives, so we do it anyway.

"Unless you're a Maverick, no need to be concerned..." She said as she smiled at him giggling at how he had been concerned about our icons. she was glad how that he was unknown to this floor, "Then you along with us will have to try to examine mostly all of this floor to try to find the entrance to the now world.." She smiled at him saying that it was okay if he was new to the floor...

His eyes widened a bit as they explained the reasons for the color change. It was a good reason in his mind though he just couldn't pull his mind around the whole concept of killing someone. Especially in this hell that the game turned into where death here was the real thing. Completely ceasing to exist in both worlds. "So... you only go after the ones that would target weaker people like me? That's good to know." He gave a little grin, shaking off his former thoughts before glancing to the both of them, "Pretty sure I'm not a Maverick.. Just getting that out there just in case there were any suspicions."

He smiled as he fell in line, "I'm looking forward to all the exploring we are gonna be doing. Not to mention there is nothing like growing stronger and more adept with the monsters around here. Been killing some boars since I'm still pretty new to all this fighting business but so far so good. Got a few down unscathed."

She saw Slivurr suddenly level up, "Good job!" She smiled at him as she gave him and Keith a party request. "So, everyone ready to start exploring?" She asked them waiting for their responses. "And once you get a higher level you may hunt mavericks like us, and I could invite you to the guild.." She said to Slivurr..

Keith smiled and instantly hit, "Accept" On his message. "I'm ready to go exploring anytime. Adventure away!" He said, equipping his katana and watched as Ruri's health bar appeared below his. Anytime was as good as any to explore. Especially in harsh times like these. It was always good to make friends and help train with them so they could defeat this death game.

The invite to party with the two of them popped up on his screen. His finger touched the accept button before their name and health bar popped into his vision. "There we go.. Keith and Ruri." There was a brief movement as he reached back, pulling his sword from it's sheathe as he scanned over the starter blade a moment before giving an approving nod, replacing it. "As ready as I'll ever be I think. I'm certainly looking forward too all this exploring.."

LEVEL 2

Popped on screen though he gave a little grin nodding in Ruri's direction, YEAHH!! See? Already getting stronger. Next thing we know it i'll be a front liner killing bosses and being generally awesome.

"Ah, sweet! Snowball fight!" Keith said, as he began to make a fort. He jumped behind the fort he made double-time and poked his head out from the top, throwing snowballs at Sliverr and Ruri from his fortress that seemed impenetrable. "Snow way out of this!" Keith said, unloading snow.

The first snow ball got him in the chest, followed by the powerfully thrown one from Keith that caught him in the face. "WAHHH!!" He flailed around as the battle of the Snow began. He reached down grabbing a handful of fresh snow before balling it, throwing it at the target that wasn't taken cover behind a nifty fort. The snow ball went flying as he reached down, stumbling in the snow as he tucked down grabbing another handful before packing it down flinging it towards Keith. "YEAH TAKE THAT!"

It was just a hunch but he ducked in behind Ruri's fort cause why not. The premade snowballs were used to good effect as the beginning pelt of hardened snow towards Keith could only be helping to break down the snow fort so that their attacks would have some minor affect on him, even if it was all in a manner of enjoyment. There was a grin of mischievousness on his lips as snow ball after snow ball filled the air.

Keith got hit by a snowball in the shoulder. "Ha! Is that all you go-" He stopped as a huge array of snowballs buried him in his fort, making him pop his head out as he made more snowballs. "This. Means. War." he put two of his fingers in his mouth and made a sharp whistle, after a few moments, a roar and flap of wings was heard as a dragon made it's way to the scene. "Startorious! Make some snow!" Keith said, as his dragon lifted up a huge clump of snow, then smashing it with his head, sending large clumps of soft snow all over the "War zone"

She made a few more snowballs, "Aim for the familiar wings..." She said as she kept making more snowballs like a snowball factory. She grinned at the thousands of snowballs she had made. She threw one at the familiar's wing, getting the hit made the familiar turn it's head toward her narrowing its eyes... Ruri grinned.