[PP-F1] <<Redemption>> (Quest)

After hearing some good news from his long time pal Shark, Zauis felt it was the time to take the challenge. Though this was not going to be a cake walk or a joke. This was the strongest boss he has ever faced. He couldn't shake the feeling that he was going to die, but that was only natural for any human being.

"So...from what Shark told me he heard an Information Brokers speak of a mysterious statue found near a Church outside of Starter City. And that a small party reported that when an <> Player stopped to rest near the statue it would come alive and engaged them in battle. But, you must pray for forgiveness before the statue of repentance. If the one who took the quest beat the boss then he will be cleared of his orange and turn back to green."

he calmly spoke to himself as he sat on the green grass with his back against a tree and his knees prompt up with both his hands on each knee cap. He was clenching his knees hard.

"I'm not sure I can do this solo...." he slowly started to stand as his right hand pressed against the tree while Zauis looked up at the sky. "I wonder where my big brother and little sister are? I haven't seen them around as much. I hope they haven't died...no...now is not the time to worry about that." he shook his head and started to head to the edge of the starting city.

Making his way to the edge of the starting area, Zauis checked his pockets to see if he had his teleport crystals on him. He pulled out a green and red teleport crystal. He smirked as his dark blue hair made his dark red eyes standout. He was wearing a black shirt and dark black pants and shoes. Around his neck was a strange looking dark blue scarf. Zauis had a ring in his right finger and tape around his fingers on both hands. He placed both the crystals back in his pockets and threw a couple of jabs at the wind. It was finally time. "That extra skill I just got is gonna save my ass. Hopefully. Hahah" his whole mood had changed from nervous to calm.

Zauis finally made it to the starting city. He spotted the church and saw the statue up ahead. Zauis walked toward the statue and maintained a fine distance from it. He dropped to his knees and bowed placing both his hands on the ground also. "Statue of Repentance! Please forgive me of the sins I have made back when I first killed someone. It wasn't my intention to kill anyone. I was protecting my friend Merry. I'm sorry for the deaths I caused..." he apologized while the ground started rumbling, Zauis quickly stood up and pulled out his Gundum blade. "This is it. Let's finish this quick..."

(Need a GM to post next reply. I'll wait.)

The sky darkened as if turning to night with the sound of thunder echoing through the city. The stone statue of the warrior angel Repentance remained lit as if in sunlight though there was no source. Her eyes stone white began to cry blood giving great contrast to the plaster white of its surface. The rumbling grew and within it a voice called forth, seeming surrounding the player who played forgiven. It spoke in several languages at once nearly indiscernible before one rose clearly understandable over the others.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

The angel raised its mighty blade off the ground into position to attack. Her head turned towards the player, eyes now completely red. She spoke with words that called out like a trumpet. "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place.” She said before swinging the mighty blade up over her head as she charged forward, swinging the blade down at the player.

Battle Die: 10

Successful hit: 2 damage

Critical (10): +2 damage

With the crazy rumbling and crackling of the statue becoming alive, the statue slowly spoke toward Zauis. Zauis gripped his sword and right when Zauis took his eyes off the statue for a moment it slashed him in the chest knocking him to the ground making him slide across the ground.

"Tch....you'll pay for that. Damn you." mumbling those few words with an angered tone, Zauis quickly got up and dashed toward the statue and swung his sword with full force slashing the statue. "How ya like that? You aren't the only strong one ya know. Besides.... I can't afford to die here. I've got people I love."

he smirked and suddenly a few people came to his head, Shark, Siren, Aoife, Zero, Grim and a few others though he shook his head to lose the thought. "I will win!!!" he had a confident look in his aggressive deep red eyes. A look that showed this young boy has the potential to obtain victory.

Zauis: 47/51

Lameeee lol

the slash hit the stone with tremendous force but did little to move or effect the angel. it looked down as the chipped stone form where the blade impacted. it looked up at the player then spoke once more "The LORD is slow to get angry, but his power is great, and he never lets the guilty go unpunished. " the angle then stepped back swinging the blade upward diagonally aimed to cleave through the player. The blade swung up with force but came up empty missing its target.

Battle Roll: 1

Fail!

78/80

Zauis shrugged at the statues words which he didn't really wanna hear. Zauis swiftly dodged the the statues attack with ease. "Punished? Ha you make it sound like I'm some kid or something. Don't make me laugh. And you should worry about your blade play rather than talkin with your mouth." he spoke to the statue and right as he ended his comment he activated his sword skill <> and dashed toward the statue and slashed it three different times.

Health: 47/51

Once again the angel was struck, this time with greater damage, although only by one point. "I will purify the lips of all people, so that everyone will be able to worship the LORD together. All the earth will be devoured by the fire of my jealousy." She said gripping the sword with both hands for a strong diagonal slash aimed to cleave form the players left shoulder to right hip.

Battle Die: 6

Successful attack: 2 damage!

Repentance: 75 / 80

Zauis: 45/51

"And your suppose to be an Angel? Yet you wanna devour all of us with your jealousy? I'll destroy you before you get the chance. Don't take me lightly statue....that'll be a big mistake." right after those words the statue struck Zauis in his shoulder and dragged his blade through to his waist. "Tch..." grunting at the statue, Zauis suddenly re-covered health that he had lost from his <> skill. After gaining a bit of health.

Health: 48 (gain health every 5 turns)

Statue of Repentance: 72 /80

((The survival skill was posted before being approved by the staff making it a non valid skill, because it is posted for the players you are allowed to use it until it is reviewed by staff, however you can only use one skill ability per post so using it means you can not attack. you will need to revise your post to either not gain health, or not attack.))

The angel thrust its blade into the ground. "Because you have sinned against the LORD, I will make you as helpless as a blind man searching for a path. Your blood will be poured out into the dust, and your bodies will lie there rotting on the ground." it's wings swept back then forward furiously launching a wave of dagger-like stone feathers. thirty projectiles pierced through the Player like razor blade cuts leaving the condition of bleeding.

Battle Roll: 7 Success

Damage: 2

Bleeding: -1 damage per post for 2 posts

if you choose the healing

Zauis: 45/51

if you choose the attack skill

Repentance: 72 / 80

Zauis: 42/51

"Hell no. There is no way in hell will I become some blind man searching for his path. I will not die like that. I REFUSE TO." he said with a aggressive tone and losing all focus on the battle and focused more on the angels words. Then suddenly it's wings started flapping and sending dagger like projectiles at Zauis. The projectiles cut Zauis deep and slung him across the ground. He panted a bit an slowly gathered his composure and stood up. He dashed at the Angel and swung his blade but he missed. He closed his eyes for a moment. "Damn....will I die here?" he reopened them and his dark red eyes showed a bloodthirsty look. "No! I'm only getting started..."

Rolled 2-missed

the player charged forward to attack despite its bleeding condition swing in vein to attack the Angel. However in this state the player somehow through will and determination refused to fall. the Angel raised its sword once more overhead. "I have wiped out many nations, devastating their fortress walls and towers. Their cities are now deserted; their streets are in silent ruin. There are no survivors to even tell what happened." She said before slashing down. the mighty blade hit the ground with a massive force but missed its target.

Battle Die: 1 Fail

Bleed damage: 1

Bleed condition ends

Zauis: 44/51

Once Zauis saw the Angel swinging her blade down toward him he quickly side stepped outta the way making the massive attack miss. "Aghhhhh!!" he grunted while panting heavily as he swung his sword at the Angel he missed entirely. "Damn...I have to win. Death isn't an option here." he mumbled to himself while looking up at the frightening Angel. It's power was ridiculous. "If the battle continues going on like this..." he paused. It was like he was in shock.

Dice 3-missed

the angel pulled its sword from the dirt. the player was in shock seemingly paralyzed. the angel stopped before it raising its sword. "“Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” she spoke before thrusting the sword forward aimed to pierce the player where he stood.

Battle die: 3 Fail

"No....no NO!!" he saw the Angels sword rise and thrust toward him as he quickly moves outta the way in time. He pants a bit while clenching his teeth and his sword. He dashed toward the Angel and slashed it three times in rapid succession. He jumped back to get some distance. "I'm not done yet. I can't lose...I got too many people I care about right now. I won't let you ruin that. Not EVER!"

Angel: 72/80

The angel staggered form the onslaught. in the first sign of weakness, the angle took a step back, giving a small sign that the angel was not undefeatable. however this battle was far form over and it still had much more health than the player. "For behold, the Lord is coming out from his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity, and the earth will disclose the blood shed on it, and will no more cover its slain." she said slashing horizontally at waist level.

Battle Die: 5 Fail

Seeing the statue staggered put a huge grin on Zauis's face. "You talk too much for your own good. Shut up." Once the Angel swung it's blade sideways at Zauis, Zauis held up his blade to the side of him to block the attack from hitting. The clash was intense and you could feel the metal scraping and sparks flying.

Zauis panted after the clash and decided to just go for an attack. No matter how risky it was. He dashed toward the Angel and jumped of the ground slightly slashing it's mid section twice. "Tch....there has to be some kinda weak point, right? This is ridiculous. His hp and mine are on to different levels. Am I in hell?" he mumbled to himself while looking uneasy.

Angel: 70/80

The angel stood firm as the two swipes impacted its midsection. it raised its sword as if unaffected form the loss of 10 points of health now. "if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer." She said swinging the sword diagonally through the Player who didn't have time to move away.

Battle Die: 9 Critical

3 damage

Zauis: 41/51

Angel: 70/80

After the two slashes hit the angels mid section it stood there like it wasn't even affected by the damage Zauis was doing. Zauis looked up at the Angel with clenched teeth. "Tch.....this is really irritating." he said while trying to avoid the next attack of the angels but couldn't. Zauis was sent into the ground with a loud impact. He grunted while getting up, yet he held his sword tightly in his hand ready to go on the offensive. He then swung his sword two times swiftly at the angels legs. "I can't give up yet..."

Dice 6-successful

The angel stepped forward into the players attacks with a renewed sense of indestructibility despite taking the damage. "those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." The Angel slashed horizontally at the player with devastating power.

Battle Die: 9 Critical

3 Damage!

Zauis: 38/51

Angel: 68/80

Zauis noticed the Angel move forward into his attacks like it was some sorta teasing technique. Becausethe Angel was really irritating Zauis. Usually he stayed calm during fights, but he couldn't take it anymore. "Just shut up....I can't focus with you talking nonsense." right as he finished his sentence he was slashed which sent him flying back a bit but he kept his balance to stand. "Heheh...." he gave the Angel a confident laugh followed by a grin. It was like Zauis could understand what the Angel meant in some sorta way. "Those who hope in The Lord, huh? Renewed strength...?" Zauis decided to dash toward the Angel and slash but he misses.