[PP-F1] <<Redemption>> (Quest)

the Angel watched the players movements as he reeled form the attack. "Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the bosom of fools." as the player charged forward to slash, the angel tried to catch him in motion thrusting forward but as the player missed the attack, so did the angles attack.

Zauis: 38/51

Angel: 68/80

After both of their attacks missed, Zauis began thinking about what the Angel said. He looked up at the Angel with a more relaxed look. It was like his angry was fading away and he was calm again. "Is it giving me advice or trying to destroy me? For now, I'll listen. It's best not to be so riled up anyway." he mumbled to himself. Zauis then grinned and gripped his sword tighter. He swung with a great force and managed to land three powerful blows on the Angel.

Zauis: 38/51

Angel: 65/80

the angel stepped back thrusting her sword in the ground once more. "Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished." she said as her wings swept back then forward sending a wave of razor like feathers at the player.

Battle Die: 6

2 damage

Bleeding 1 damage or 2 posts

Zauis: 35/51

Angel: 65/80

Zauis listened to the words of the Angel of Repentance. The things the Angel were saying was rather dull and hardly understandable. Did that statue really think like that? He thought to himself while looking at the Angel.

Once it thrusted her sword into him it made him slid back a little. "Good hit...." he calmly said as his facial expression changed into an excited look. "Heheh...." after he chuckled he sprinted of towards the Angel and slashed it four different times. Zauis's movements seemed to be getting better and better.

Bleeding damage (-1 for me)

Zauis: 34/51

Angel: 61/80

The angel moved forward into the on coming attacks. it would seem little was going to slow the movement of the stone angel. "You have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness." It said swinging forth its mighty blade horizontally. The blade missed its mark giving a reprieve from the damage it had thus far achieved.

Angel: 61/80

((ps. these are quotes from the bible its saying, in case you didn't know)))

Zauis shrugged and tried to forget the words of the Angel and to focus on this battle. He had to win this battle to become green again and this was an opportunity he couldn't pass up considering he never just woke up one day and wanted to be orange. It was mostly all a misunderstanding. "Alright then....I'll kick it up a notch. I honestly don't think I can beat you, Angel of Repentance. You overpower me in many ways. It's rather frightening." he calmly stated while pulling up his HUD and switching his old sword out to his latest one that he'd been saving for hard times during this battle. He brung out his sword called "The Devil's Dragon". He somehow managed to slash the Repentance twice.

Angel: 59/80

(I knew some of them, but I wanted Zauis not to be able to comprehend the Angel's words. (:)

Miaki rushed out of <> where he took a slight detour to grab supplies. He had heard that his recent addition to the <>, Zauis, was facing off against a flag boss to return himself to green status, and not fairing well from the reports he heard. He knew the boss was tough but he had no idea it could be that powerful to pose such a threat against his newly appointed commandants life.

He rented a horse from a stable outside the city and rushed across the fields of floor one looking for the church where he heard the <> quest was done. He began to close in on the small church and saw a stone being moving, an angel. "What the-" He thought as he pressed the stir up against the horse and pushed harder the reach the fight. "ZAUIS! I'm here to help!" He yelled as he leapt from his horse. His boots skidded on the ground as the <> dismounted and gripped the sack of potions he bought en route to the church. He pulled the bag out from his trench coat pocket and tossed it to the man fighting for his life trying to make amends for himself. "Switch out!" He yelled as the sack went airborne and Miaki reached for the katana tucked under his coat. "They're healing potions! Start spamming them. I'll try and aggro buying you time."

Miaki drew his katana, <>, the perfectly crafted blade that was made for him by an old friend. It emitted a bright, silvery flash upon first being drawn as he rushed at the statue before them.

Battle result: Missed

He clashed his blade at the stone statue but saw no effect. "No damage? The hell?"

Miaki: 59/59

((sorry about my slow activity. my internet has been having issues but ill have a new provider next week.))

The angel was untouched by Zauis' words but for the first time it seemed as though the player had begun to understand the process it took to be redeemed. The angel would not be stopped by this though. The intrusion of the second player was surprising as by now the angel had believe no one would stand beside this man. wit hte attack missing, > dashed around Miaki to its target slashing down once again with its sword.

Battle Die: 6 Success!

2 Damage

Zauis: 32/51

Zauis had just finished up landing an attack on the Repentence and he suddenly heard a familiar voice call out to him. It was no other than Miaka, general of Azure Brigade. Zauis noticed Miaka toss him a bag and he jumped off the ground and caught it and nodded at Miaka's words. "Thanks Miaka. You might've just saved my ass. Good lookin out General." he gave him a thumbs up while picking up one of the potions. He noticed the Repentance ignored Miaka and came straight for him and slashed him up good. Zauis flew back a bit but caught himself. He then took the time to drink two potions to gather his health since he wasn't gonna attack this time.

Zauis: 42/51

The statue with the red name floating above it calling it <> attacked Miaki with the weapon it held in it's hands. Fortune held out for the <> as the attack missed the strawberry blonde haired fighter by mere inches, he took a quick strike before the towering figure had time to react.

Battle result: Missed

As before his katana scratched <> but showed no signs of it being effective.

Zauis: 42/51

((Ooc im glad you got someone to help you out. Please put in the usage of your potions with life gained from each. I also need to know exactly how many potions miaki brought into this topic with him.))

Tha angel was undetoured by the players renewed hp. Its mind was singular in the idea to kill the player who summoned it or die trying. He continued forward as the second player missed his attack. The angel reached its target quickly slashing horizontally through Zauis.

Zauis: 40/51

Zauis watched as Miaka attempted to attack and Zauis took the time to open the bag once more and he's able to drink two more potions in time before the Repentance could stop him. After Zauis saw Miaka's attack fail he noticed the Repentance dashing towards him and landing a blow on him. Zauis grunted and gripped his sword and jumped toward the Repentance and went into a spinning motion and slashed the Repentance a few times and noticed the Repentance was paralyzed. "Heheh I see you don't wanna hit a green player. You really do only want me, huh Repentance? I don't know whether to be flattered or disgusted." he laughed and motioned Miaka to land an attack on him.

Zauis: 50/51

Angel: 56/80

OOC: You seem awfully worried about me. Are you Zero? Haha | And he bought 6 and I've used 4.

Also, I landed a critical hit so shouldn't you be paralyzed?

Zauis healed himself up again before <> had time attack. Soon as he downed the last of the healing potions Miaki had provided him with, which nearly returned him to max health, he rushed in again and struck the weeping statue and paralyzed it. 'Go time!' He thought as he rushed in to deal another hit.

Battle result: Hit! 2 DMG!

His katana cleanly cut through the statue leaving a satisfying gash.

Angel: 54/80

• 5 weeks later...

((please PM 9Lives when you need Repentance to post.))

With the aid of the second swordsman and the player regaining health, the angel was at a great disadvantage. She raised his blade to the sky to attack her target but the second slash form the new swordsman stunned her attack giving it a delay that made its swing come empty. The angel determined to meet its mission lifted the blade back to ready its next attack.

Battle die: 1 Fail

Angel: 54/80

"This has to be the most longest battle I've actually ever faced in my whole sword art online life. Seems like it's just dragging on and on when it doesn't even have to be that way. I encourage everyone who is green to stay green because this is just a pain." He muttered to himself while avoiding the attack of the Angel because it was stunned from Zauis's last attack. Zauis clenched his sword and dashed toward the Angel and slashed it twice before jumping back to gain space between the two of them. "I can't wait to end you. Then I'll be free from this wicked curse."

Angel: 52/80