[PP-F7] The Mountountainus Range (Ruri, Slivurr)

As she walked upon the mountains, flat and pointy She had remembered her new friend. SHe wanted to give him a small 'gift' a trade perhaps. Since she had so many swords and he had... so little. She decided to invite him on a small adventure, and afterward she would give him her first sword, <>. She smiled and brightened her face at the idea as she begun to write the PM out to him, as she pressed send she waited for him to reply, and eventually show up.

"...That place is on Floor Seven.." he muttered to himself. They had just cleared that floor which means it was still likely extremely dangerous. He had fought a few battles and was somewhat confident in his ability to stay alive be it run from the fight or assess his enemy with the hopes of victory. He never the less pressed forward. Stepping into the teleporter the soft glow swirled and captured him in it's efflorescence before sending him flying up through the floors.

He was popped out on floor seven which he stepped out into the town center. There were plenty of people around gearing up to take on the new floor and those who apparently were already out battling the monsters outside of the safe zone. He stopped by a vendor grabbing a few things of bread and water relatively cheap that was before he started out the north gate, heading out towards the mountains where she said to meet her.

He made swift work as he dodged through various monsters and animals and kept his goal completely on the meet up with Ruri. His foot steps were certain as he ran forward, keeping careful notice of all around him even as the landscape changed into the mountain terrain. "Need to take up tracking..." he mutters, shaking his head a bit even as he found her standing around waiting for him. "Sorry for being late!" he cried out most bashfully.

"It's okay." She reassured Slivurr. Kanya wagged her tail as she circled Slivurr. "Aww..." She said as she hugged Kanya, and Kanya jumped on her shoulder. "Since your new and all you might need a better sword, correct?" She said as she handed him a sword. She sword had been glowing as she placed it in his hands.

[OOC]

Sword Name: Blue

Item: One handed sword

Shop: Blades of Dreams

Description: The sword is a good quality, but yields no true power behind it, making it a good back up weapon in case the durability of another sword breaks.

Wanted Enchantment: None

(Beta) Durability: 100/100

He let his eyes glance over the blade in his hands before drawing the starter blade off his back. He gave a brief balance between the two blades before giving a little nod. He juggled them in one hand as he pulled up his menu equipping the old blade before equipping the new one. He sheathed it back into is baldric before sharing a big grin, "Yeah! thank you so much, I was planning on going shopping to see if I could find a new sword.. this certainly beats me to that particular job."

He eyed the familiar curiously before returning his gaze to Ruri, "Anyways.. this is the old front lines right? It's rather beautiful I'm glad I could see it though I doubt I'd be able to handle myself around here for some time eh?" The steel blue gaze glanced around taking a curious look as he spotted a few monsters roaming around quite a bit away from them with a thoughtful expression taking over once he noticed them.

"So, planning to kill some mobs?" She asked Slivurr, she was up for killing mobs at any time of the day. She liked the feel as she saw the millions of crystal shards falling off of it. She smiled at Slivurr, waiting for what he would say next. if it was a confirm, she could tell they would have a pretty fairly fun time here.

"It's an idea, though I don't know if I am strong enough to handle these out here.. This is quite a few floors higher than my level and I really don't feel like dying." He gave a little wink in Ruri's direction as he crossed his arms over his chest. Shoulders rolled in a little shrug as he stepped down through the rocky terrain. "Eh... why not, care to back me up, Ruri? I figure with you around and your higher level you can keep me safe.." There was a teasing grin towards her as he pulled up the menu sending the party invite over to Ruri.

She accepted the request as Kanya wagged her tail. "Plus, if you get in any huge situation call us and we will be there to heal you." She told him as his health bar popped up underneath hers. She awaited his directions. "Welp, looks like we've got a new team captain!" She told Slivurr as she awaited a bit more. The coldness coming as she activated her survival skill in case anything were to happen.

Glancing behind him he stepped off towards a rather large monitor lizard. "Boy he sure does look friendly doesn't he?" he remarks as he reached back drawing his new sword. He balanced it once in his grip as he moved in closer, drawing the distance between him and the Lizard smaller even though it was a few levels higher than him though figured this was childs play for Ruri.

The Lizard stretched out, long tail swished through the air a moment before the claws clicked over the rocky ground. The monster icon popped into view over it's head followed by the health bar of the Lizard. Teeth gleamed in the sunlight as it stretched it's head in his direction, ambling off towards him.

She saw the lizard surprised by it. She pulled out her sword. She begun to throw it in front of her.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp

[9-10] Critical, -2 Hp

Ruri Hp = 33/33

Slivurr = 9/9

Lizard = 9/11

(Lizard attacks by crafting dice)

(+2 Damage)

Result: 4 / 4

Ruri managed to strike off 2 Hp from the lizard's health as Ruri took no damage from the lizard.

He watched in amazement as her sword cut through the air with the sureness that came only from experience. The edge glowed brightly in the affect of sword art as it cut through the air and flashed rightly on the firm impact against the Lizard. He couldn't help but grin mischievously as he tightened down his knuckles around the heavy new blade that was just bestowed upon him before he called out "Switch!"

With Blue in hand he felt the skill activate as it shined brightly, the energy wavering on the edge of the blade as he slipped in beside Ruri as he slashed towards the Lizard bravely. Unfortunately luck, or perhaps it was skill or lack there of that came into power as the Lizard ducked under the sweep of his attack. He roared fiercely lashing out with it's tail which he just barely was able to deflect with the flat of his blade before be got his feet back under him, shoving off the hard ground as he flung himself back from the Lizard opening the field back to Ruri.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp

[9-10] Critical, -2 Hp

Ruri Hp = 33/33

Slivurr = 9/9

Lizard = 9/11

She saw the lizard start to... flip out? As then she noticed Slivurr slipped out of the battle again. She grinned at the creature and activated her upward-slash skill as she moved toward her opponent and unleashed the skill. She grinned mischievously as it... it had hit for three damage, the Lizard biting her then as she then flew back from the battle, behind Slivurr on the grey rock. She hoped Slivurr could handle him if she couldn't get back into battle, when she had landed she had two HP taken off.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp

[9-10] Critical, -2 Hp

Ruri Hp = 31/33

Slivurr = 9/9

Lizard = 6/11

He watched the attack Ruri landed with a little grin which quickly turned to worry as the counter attack launched by the Lizard in the cool down wake of her sword skill left her vulnerable. His movements were swift, and strong as he attempted to get between her and the rocky outcropping in which she was headed for though was just a hair of a moment to late as she went slamming into the rock.

Fire wreathed into his visage as he turned back to the lizard once more, shifting his stance into something more aggressive, more feral in nature as he launched himself at the overgrown reptile. Movements between the Lizard and Slivurr blurred slightly as his thrusts and slashes were shifted and dodged aside by the lizard. Counter attacks from the reptile were equally as useless as he used the flat of his blade and his agility to keep himself from taking any hits as they sparred off giving, Ruri time to recover from the blow she had suffered.

After she had recovered from the blow she had sighed, and hoped to take no more attacks like that. She begun to walk forward, slowly one step after the other before the lizard. She shifted around moving right then left, them both following eachothers movements she was mad. She had to kill this lizard to help her friend survive at least his first battle. She had hoped to get a good hit on the thing.

[4/3] She had seen the lizard lunge forward, and began to attack as she had dodged her attack with her hood she had, as she had been only a blurr. The lizard could see the blur well although she had only been a blur, she had tried to attack with her sword. Yet she had missed as well.

[NO DAMAGE TAKEN]

He was hyper sensitive to the movements of the Lizard now. He had watched enough, endured enough that he felt fairly confident that he would be alright in the long run. He stepped back, weaving out of Ruri's way as she darted ahead. He could see the emotions written upon her face, anger, rage... His steely gray blue eyes softened a bit, almost to the point of where he was frowning. "Emotions cloud Judgement, Ruri.." He whispered to her as she stepped back, suffering no wound but not inflicting any upon the Lizard either.

There was a sweep of his blade in an upper direction, the sword art activating as it slashed through the air swiftly, brutally even. The hit landed, cutting up into the torso of the Giant lizard, knocking it back even as it attempted to lash out with it's tail. The appendage whipped through the air, inches in front of his face as he narrowly escaped harm.

Ruri Hp = 31/33

Slivurr = 9/9

Lizard = 5/11

She saw Slivurr almost get hit she took the lead again. As she whipped around the lizard starting to attack the figure. She showed no emotion this time. As she begun to raise her sword from her shoulder. She swiftly sled behind the lizard, it not noticing her... After she had tried to hit the lizard she hadn't notice that it had turned at the last second, as it spied her, she had missed her attack. The lizard took his claw up, as he tried to strike it down on her, he had failed too.

[OOC]

He took a moment to catch his breath as Ruri darted back in. The idea of circling around the beast would have been a good one if the tail hadn't been there and all. Personally he'd have never tried that. Attacking the side? Sure.. Head on? More than likely, but the reach on the tail was the real threat. It bared it's teeth in Ruri's direction as her swipe of blade missed the Lizard. He gave a little growl, stepping forward once twice, three times as his sword lunged at the massive reptile.

The scaled tail whipped in smacking against the flat edge of his blade nearly wrenching it from his grip. He stumbled forward a bit, clearly taken off guard by such an unconventional parry though with the Lizards attention mostly on Ruri he was able to side step a second slash from it's tail, preventing any harm done to himself

((Yup, that is how it should be. ))

She saw Slivurr manage to get out of harm as the lizard had kept looking at Ruri. She then circled, the two in unison. She growled and had her eyes perched upon the lizard.... "NO" She spoke first as she attacked once, doing two damage the lizard had already reached zero but she had kept going with her three- attack sword skill. "ONE" She spoke secondly feeling the sweat emerge from her forehead. "CHALLENGES RURI!" She spoke at last, slashing the creature from over kill. After the kill she pumped her fist in the air and grinned, as if she had been in a stadium full with an audience on the bleachers. She had then wiped her palm across her forehead, to clear the sweat off.

Lizard - -1/11 - OVER KILL

Ruri Hp = 31/33

Slivurr = 9/9

(As I have calculated, If they are wrong with the +2 Skill, I'm sorry >.<)

The lizard exploded with that final attack blowing it apart - it's health dropped to nothing as the digital polygons shimmered before fading away into nothingness. He gave a little off, falling to his bottom as he shook his head, rubbing his free hand through his hair. "Well! That was a handful.." He peered over to Ruri, a mischievous grin teasing over his lips, speaking to her. "Don'tcha think you went a little over board there at the end? I mean it looked like we had it pretty much under wrap." He couldn't help but poke a tease at her, even as he raised his hand up, letting the sword slide into it's sheathe.

She then put the sword back into her inventory. As she goes to go sit in a rock. and sits as she looks at the sun begin to fade away and change into a moon. The stars wipe against the moonlight becoming shooting stars too. She smiled up at it... As her dark fur colored wolf appeared and sat next to her. Being pet by ruri's hand against her soft dark fur. She hadn't noticed what he spoke of, but she had seen the beautiful sight...