[Offering]Tanking Services for New or Veteran players

Player ID: Zajcica

Message contents:

Nice to meet you! I'm Yuki, a level 60 tank, looking for new faces to party with. I am capable of tanking pretty much any boss in the game. With me as your shield, you'll never have to worry about over-buffing to keep the damage from bosses minimal. It doesn't matter what your level is. If you're new to the game and looking for someone to teach you the ropes, I can surely do that.

Anyone else around my level feel free to contact me as well. I'm still leveling and could use a lot of help gaining some more experience.

Stats: 202 Mitigation, 1290 HP, 105 thorns, heavy aggro gain, maximum damage reduction.

The message is signed in Japanese(Translated to native languages) with Yuki's name and a small drawing of a bunny.

Reply Message:

Thank you for reaching out Yuki! I'm Katoka and I'm still very new. I've only recently began to venture out from the Town of Beginnings, so I really don't have much experience. With anything.

I'd love if you would join me when I make a bit more progress, as I haven't even really had a chance to battle yet. Feel free to add me as a friend, I'd like to have someone that can help me learn the ropes and such.

Thanks again!
Katoka