[PP | F1] Fetch Quest and Friendships <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

Katoka took her hand and stood up, "Are you sure you're ready to go back?" she she asked, concerned that she had upset her too much. She wiped the tear streaks from her face and brushed herself off. "I'm rested enough that I can use my sword arts again so I hopefully will make quick work of the remaining boars." she nodded to her companion, ready to put some kills under her belt to distract her a bit.

She stepped back onto the battlefield and drew her sword, "Alright, time to get rid of some pork." she announced and assumed the position to charge her art again, aiming at the nearby boar. She charged forward and cut the monster down in one hit again, turning around she saw that this one dropped a tusk for her.

"Hah! First one too!" she turned and flashed Ruler her V for victory sign.

1.png.17a7131e7f729597117727bf7c40ac9c.png

Ruler | HP: 80/80 | EN:8/8 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 3 | LD: 3
Katoka | HP: 80/80 | EN: 6/8 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 0 | MIT: 18 | LD: 6

Boar Pup: 5/5 | 3 DMG

2.png.c4e76788b5ceaecfa45e5c0148af718b.png

Tusks Gathered: 2/3

Edited by Katoka
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruler smiled quietly as she watched. She wouldn’t interfere this time. Instead, Katoka could learn about protecting herself, and Ruler could quietly breath a bit while she tried to collect herself a few meters away from the battlefield.

Katsumi rushed into battle again, slicing a target straight in half with ease. She had the ability to become a great damager, but she might need help. It made her glad that when Katsumi started out, she looked for a guild, and Ruler was lucky enough to have joined the same one at the same time.

Fate was trying to tell her something important. Whether or not these feelings for this person go further, she wants to be there to help her fight. She wants to aid Katoka to becoming a stronger fighter and she will.

Swinging her sword in a flourish of determination, she quickly assumed the same sword skill stance and rushed in to the next boar. She was focused now, her mind was set on one goal, finish this quest and get stronger. She wanted to keep up with Ruler, to match pace and be there for her. She wasn't sure if there relationship will become something deeper than friendship, but she wanted to make their bond stronger. With this in mind she once again cleaved this boar in twain and with it's polygons exploding around her she picked up the last tusk.

"And that, is the last one." she smiled smugly, "Guess I just needed a rest to get my luck back up huh?" returning her sword to it's sheath at her waist she skipped back over to Alicia, "And not a scratch on me this time. I guess I'm getting a bit better?"

1.png.efc528e7074ae47ea2563b94835ba1cb.png

Ruler | HP: 80/80 | EN:8/8 | DMG: 6 | ACC: 3 | LD: 3
Katoka | HP: 80/80 | EN: 6/8 | DMG: 4 | ACC: 0 | MIT: 18 | LD: 6

Boar Pup: 5/5 | 3 DMG

2.png.efc71c1b14eddf51570e8656de59d190.png

Tusks Collected: 3/3

Edited by Katoka

Ruler waved down the smaller girl with a smile as she returned to her side. It was good to see her getting used to thing now. She did the rest of this quest no problem after she had a little bit of rest and calmed down enough to focus. She would make a great player to be with when making her way to the front lines, and even though she herself had intended to be a support, she could start off by being a tank for this girl. She had a good build idea for such a thing that didn't require her to sacrifice what she was doing now.

"That was a great effort." Ruler gave the a girl a soft smile. "We can move on to the next quest now. May I have my items back now?" She asked taking the armor and the flag back from Katoka and putting them back in her own inventory. "I heard these last two quests are much easier, so I'll tank for you and make sure that you don't get hurt while fighting. How does that sound?" She asked as the returned the horns to Lyle. Next they would have to meet with Hannah.

Spoiler

Rewards: 

2 quest; 2 page; 1 event
Col: 200 per player
- 1 Tier One armor with one (1) slot mitigation and a safeguard potion that can only be used on Third Lessons.