[PP-F1] Day with my Osanai im�to Ruri(Grim & Ruri)(Complete)

Grim was on the first floor, he was wearing his normal attire, his <> on, having the hood down, and his hair in a long braid over his left shoulder, "Grim, what are we doing here?" Blood Wing says as she looks around, "Were waiting on my osanai imÅto Ruri girl." "She is my youngest sis here, so she's my baby sis Blood Wing." Grim says as he looks at Blood Wing.

"Ah I see now, very well, at least Kanya will keep me company while you two have your fun." Blood Wing curls up around Grims neck and falls alseep, and begins to pur. Grim now use to this little event she does, and sits down at the fountain playing with his hair as he waits for his baby sis Ruri.

She had seen the PM to go and join Grim on the first floor, so she forgot about what she was doing as she teleported to the first floor, seeing Grim by the fountain, she had sat upon many times. Her favorite place to sit... "Hi Grim!" She shouted to her 'brother' she ran up to him, to hug him. He might've not be her real brother. But he was very close to her, one of her first friends... She giggled at Kanya ran up to the falcon, playing with his feathers, moving her paw back and forth with them. Turning the feathers in different directions. Kanya automatically stopped doing it as the bird had scowled at her. She moved back a bit, landing her butt on the ground.

Grim looked up and saw Ruri coming at him, he then recieves a hug from her, "Hey Ruri, hows it going then?" Blood Wng woke up seeing Ruri and Kanya, she yawns and stretches, as she jumps from Grims neck and landed, "Why..ello there...Kanya, how are you." She said making a link to Ruri familiar, "Still sleepy Blood Wing?" Grim asks as he cocks his head sideways, "Uhn, I's still sweepy...*yawn*...se still waking up.." Grim looks at Ruri, and shrugs his shoulder, as he hugs Ruri again, and asks her. "So, what you wanna do then osanai imÅto Ruri?"

"Been doing good, on the front lines." Ruri replied to the question as she looked back to Kanya, lifting her up onto the fountain. Kanya smiled at the falcon. As she had felt a person picking her up. She smiled, "Gracias, amigo!" She said up at Ruri as she got back on top of the fountain... "Hola amigo." Kanya says to the larger bird. While playing with his feathers again... "So, we could explore a cave, fight some monsters... pretty much anything." Ruri replied again as she laughed at the spanish Kanya was talking.

Grim nodded, "You little pup, im not a play toy, im a dragon!" Blood Wing aggitated now, "Woah girl it''s okay, don't get into a fight okay?" Grim looked surprised as Blood Wing never acted like this before. "Sorry Kanya, Im guessing Blood Wing is in a bad mood." He than heard Blood Wings stoamch growl, "AHAHAHA!!!" "Im guessing your hungry then?" "Here, have theses." Grim pulled out the small bag full of berries, as Blood Wing dove her head into the bag, and ate greedly. pulling her head out and beltching. As she curled around Grims neck once more and fell asleep, purring as usual. Grim shrugged his shoulders, "So were off to the cave then?" He says as he begins to walk toward the outskirts of town.

"Sure," Ruri says as she travels after the fast, figure. Kanya on her shoulder. falling asleep from the hypnotizing sun. She then spots a large entrance, covered from millions of stones, she points to the entrance, in the far-away distance. "There it is!" She replied now running toward the piled in rock entrance.

Grim walked behind Ruri, seeing the large cavern enterance, and looks around as he activates his <>, and <> skill, he didn't want any surprises coming his way, not just yet at least. As he walks to the cavern enterance, he couldn't see very far in, "Ruri, use you <> skill so we can see." Grim then activated his <> skill, as he looks in he sees a tunnel, "Come on, but lets be careful okay?" Grim draws out his falchion and slowly walks into the cave, he sees only darkness around him.

As Grim does that, he opens his HUD, "Hold on Ruri, I got a bad feeling, give me a sec." Grim goes over to his equipment. and equips his <>, his old, worn falchion disapears and his new blade comes forth. The intricate and elegant blade and hilt of his cutlass hummed in the darkness, as ge continued onward, "I...I see a little, maybe it leds to a more pronoun than this Ruri." Grim takes Ruri hand, with his free ine, and begins to pick of his pace.

As they both reach the end of the tunnel, they come across a small group of rats, large ons at that, "Gaaahhh?!" "Ruri, prepare for battle." He says as he charges his <> sword skill, Grims sword glowing a brilliant red, as he dashes at the strongest rat he sees, and then is gone, he dashed to his right, and circled around it. Then jumped back and dashed forward slashing the rat, and causing 2 points of damage. "Ruri, switch now, take em down."

[8+1-Hit/Critcal]

<> Successful

Grims HP: 29/29

Ruris HP: 33/33

Kanya: 28/28

Blood Wing: 24/24

Giant Rat: 5/5

Giant Rat: 6/8

She sees the rats and squeaks. She then narrowed her eyes and got ready for combat. Kanya jumping off her shoulder and going near the entrance in case anything were to happen.

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] hit -1 hp

[9-10] Critical. -2 Hp

(Crafting Dice = Rats attack)

Result

10 / 5

The attack Ruri hits him with hits him and makes him disable to hit, as he misses. -1 Hp to larger healthed Rat

Grim smiled as he sees Ruri having a load of fun attacking giant rats, as Grim then charged at the same large rat, trying to kill it off quickly, Blood Wing flies up and screaches, getting the attention of the rats, and allwong him and Ruri to attack, "Now Ruri, together?" Grim runs at the largest giant rat and misses the giant rat, as he grunts and jumps back, he waits on Ruri to attack.

[4+1-Miss]

She started to attack once again. Seeing that Grim hat jumped back. She had raised her sword in the air. And had.... brought it among the rat. As it struck it and she laughed at the struggle it had. It managed to hit Ruri back though...

(Plus two damage to ruri)

4- ruri, rat- 2

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] hit -1 hp

[9-10] Critical. -2 Hp

Ruris HP: 31/33

Giant Rat: 2/8

Grim having a load of fun, decides to take out that large rat, as he and Blood Wing go for an attack, "Grim are you ready?", "Of course girl, lets do this." As Grim dashes, Blood Wing flts behind him, as Grim lands a hit, causing one point of damage, then Blood Wing comes from behind Grim, jumping over his shoulder, and clawing at the rat. They both casued two points in total, killing it and they both had returned to their spots. "Okay Ruri, we got two more left, lets kill them and return to our little day ok?"

[6+1-Hit]

[1-5] Grim misses

[6-8] Grim hits 1 point of damage + 1 to Blood Wing

[9-10] Critical. 2 points of damage +2 to Blood Wing

Giant Rat: 0/8= Dead

She nodded to Grim as she tried to take out one. She wanted to spend A good fun day with her 'brother' not a harsh, killing one.

[1-5] Ruri misses

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp

[9-10] Critical, -2 Hp

Grim HP: 29/29

Ruri HP: 31/33

Giant Rat: 1/5

(+3 Damage)

Result: She hit the first giant rat for 4 damage.

Grim saw that Ruri was much stronger, he decided to take on the one that was left unharmed, he knew that it would be trouble if it attacked. So he rushes at it and misses, he hisses as he jumps back, "Grrr... well this is a bust."

[4-1-miss]

[1-5] Grim misses

[6-8] Grim hits 1 point of damage

[9-10] Critical. 2 points of damage

Giant Rat: 1/5

She smiled at her 'brother' as she decided to attack once more. She awaited as she brought her sword up into the air and brought it down on the boar.

[1-5] Ruri misses

[6-8] Hit, -1 Hp

[9-10] Critical, -2 Hp

Grim HP: 29/29

Ruri HP: 31/33

Giant Rat: -3/5 - ULTRA DEAD

(+3 Damage)

Result: She had done 4 more damage to the 1 healthed rat, she smiled at the results she had gotten.

Grim looks at the other rat, as he saw Ruri slash the injured one, into a million red pixels, "Ok, lets end this Blood Wing!" Grim activates his <> sword skill and goes into the horse stance. His body so tense as his blade glows brilliant crimson again, as the air around him goes into a ruckuss as he charges and Blood Wing behind him as his sword skill deactivates and he stops and jumps back, "Curses, this isn't working out for me, Ruri your turn, im having no luck hitting these things."

[1+1-epic miss/EPIC FAILURE >XD]

<> Fails

[1-5] Grim misses

[6-8] Grim hits 1 point of damage +1, due to Blood Wings attack

[9-10] Critical. 2 points of damage +2, due to Blood Wings attack

Giant Rat: 0/5 -Dead

Giant Rat: 0/8- Dead

Ruri stood back in wait for Grim to hit the intelligent Rat. The rat had raised his claw and...

(Imma play as Rat here)

[1-5] Rat misses

[6-8] Rat hits 1 point of damage

Grims HP: 26/29

Result:

He struck twice, hitting Grim for 3 damage. The rat squeak-laughed at him taking damage. The higher being not hitting him.

Grim taking the damage, as he steps back, and a gasly aura appeared around Grim, his temper had reached its limit, " Vy ... vy dumayete, eto smeshno da? " " Nu teper' ya p'yanyy ... GAHHH Gotov'sya k smerti !"("You... you think it's funny huh?" "Well now i'm pissed... GAHHH PREPARE TO DIE!!!") Grims voice and speach changed immedietely, as he was mad, really mad as he kicked the rat into the air, and jumped, he signalled Blood Wing to attck with him, as he and Blood Wing miss the rat entirely, "RAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" Grim grabed the rats tail and threw it arcroos the room and it landed with a loud and hard slam, "Now... now i'm mad." Grim had never been this pissed off in his life before, as he sees Ruri run ahead of him at the rat.

[2+1- EPIC MISS/ EPIC FAILURE AGAIN >>XXDD]

[1-5] Grim misses

[6-8] Grim hits 1 point of damage +1, due to Blood Wings attack

[9-10] Critical. 2 points of damage +2, due to Blood Wings attack

She tried to attack the rat, once again her face changing from laughing to a serious manner as she...

[1-5] Ruri misses

[6-8] Ruri hits 1 point of damage

Giant Rat: 2/5

(+2 Battle Dice (I'm not using dagger, I just got Corrected))

Result: She hit the rat for 3 damage laughing at the hurt rat.